#201 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
 
 
Kobe opened a pandoras box by not demanding the ball last night. It feel likes they believe that they are just gonna roll over the Thunder this next game but that youth and hungerness is gonna offest all of that.... Kobe in tha Lakers are gonna be in a dog fight today believe it!!!!!
#202 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
"
 
 
Kobe opened a pandoras box by not demanding the ball last night. It feel likes they believe that they are just gonna roll over the Thunder this next game but that youth and hungerness is gonna offest all of that.... Kobe in tha Lakers are gonna be in a dog fight today believe it!!!!!
"
The Lakers are old.They are falling back on the Thunder.At any time Kobe can turn it up and take over.
#203 Edited by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

this playoffs has been rather interesting so far with unexpected upsets 

#204 Posted by DevilmanEX (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Kobe and the Lakers got in that @ss last night!

#205 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

thank goodness the Mav's didn't get eliminated

#206 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
all this hype about Durant and he is barely shooting 40 percent in the Playoffs... 
#207 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

Mav's gotta win tonite to force game 7 at home

#208 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the Spurs are gonna get em tonight... I hope at least... 
#209 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

25-8 run by the Mav, damn.

#210 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the Spurs.

#211 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE the Spurs! WHOOO! go spurs

#212 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady Nightmare:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!
#213 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

we shall see, i don't like the spurs anymore after the admiral left

#214 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001: lol dont hate on the SA Sprus
#215 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
the only thing the Mavs have shown to be really good at over the years is Choking... even when they made to the Finals against the Heat they had a 2 - 0 lead on the Heat and lost the damn series in 6 when the Heat took 4 straight games on them... 
#216 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" the only thing the Mavs have shown to be really good at over the years is Choking... even when they made to the Finals against the Heat they had a 2 - 0 lead on the Heat and lost the damn series in 6 when the Heat took 4 straight games on them...  "
with the Refs assisting the game that can happen.
#217 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y:  
i wouldn't blame the ref entirely but they did play a marginal factors  
 
@King Saturn:
  
they are a better team now with more maturity and eveyone also knows their roles with the right leadership, it's just unfortunate for them that they have to play against one of the most dangerous team in the western conference in the 1st round
#218 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @King Saturn said:
" the only thing the Mavs have shown to be really good at over the years is Choking... even when they made to the Finals against the Heat they had a 2 - 0 lead on the Heat and lost the damn series in 6 when the Heat took 4 straight games on them...  "
with the Refs assisting the game that can happen. "
the Refs assisting 4 straight games ? come on now... 
 
 
@capall said:
" @SwaggaB0y:  
i wouldn't blame the ref entirely but they did play a marginal factors  
 
@King Saturn:
  they are a better team now with more maturity and eveyone also knows their roles with the right leadership, it's just unfortunate for them that they have to play against one of the most dangerous team in the western conference in the 1st round "
I dont know... the Mavs still dont seem like they have shaken there Choking Ways in the Playoffs... 
#219 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
yup, the Mav's 1st round elimination hurts, i was hoping they would at least push the series to 7 
#220 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn:  yup, the Mav's 1st round elimination hurts, i was hoping they would at least push the series to 7  "
heh... I guess somethings never change 
lol
#221 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
hopefully next season then, lol, this was a tough battle of texas tho
#222 Posted by qorecutter (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always been a Seattle fan and to see Kevin Durant succeed even though the Sonics moved to Oklohoma and are now the Thunder I still fully support them.
 
Hope the Thunder win Game 6

#223 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: yes theres no reason a person should go to the line 20+ times in the 4th qtr
#224 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

OKC out, Denver out 
 
Lakers vs Jazz Lakers in game 6 (plz Utah, you guys had a good 1st round but let's be real) lmao
Suns vs Spurs Suns in game 6 (Spurs are too slow to keep up with the half court/transition game) 
Cavs vs Celtics Celtics in game 7 (this is the games to watch as the ex champs are pretty healthy again and looking to reclaim what was theirs couple of yrs ago, this series could go either way cause King is just a beast, but i'm leaning towards the Celtics simply due to the experience factor)

#225 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @King Saturn: yes theres no reason a person should go to the line 20+ times in the 4th qtr "
thats just a specific game though... not the entire series... 
 
BTW - Cleveland pulled out a good game against Boston... 
#226 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, that was a good game for the Cavs

#227 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

this maybe the yr that the Suns dispose the Spurs in the playoffs

#228 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

My boy Nash putting on a clinic yesterday. Second rounds started, I got Denver and Dallas wrong.

#229 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:  
yeah, that was a wicked performance by Nash 
 
Magic is leading by 20 at the half time, i don't see the Hawks making a miracle comeback against the Magic in Orlando
#230 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Lakers & Spurs..West Coast Finals.

#231 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Lakers & Suns..West Coast Finals. "
fixed, lmao
#232 Edited by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" Lakers & Suns..West Coast Finals. "
fixed, lmao "
You really think the Suns are going to beat the Spurs? I don't think they have a chance.Their point guard doesn't play any defense and they have nobody who can guard Tim Duncan.The only reason they will win A GAME is because the Spurs are old and won't give every game their all.
#233 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Western Conference Finals - Lakers vs Suns 
Easter Conference Finals - Orlando vs Cleveland

#234 Edited by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" @capall said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" Lakers & Suns..West Coast Finals. "
fixed, lmao "
You really think the Suns are going to beat the Spurs? I don't think they have a chance.Their point guard doesn't play any defense and they have nobody who can guard Tim Duncan.The only reason they will win A GAME is because the Spurs are old and won't give every game their all. "
that's exactly what i'm banking on, the fact that Spurs are getting older and can not keep up with the Suns in the transition game 
but you never know as we've seen already in the 1st round Spurs vs Mavs, Spurs the biggest threat in the West besides the Lakers, they play tough with discipline, Suns are bound to beat them soon or later in the playoffs, law of averages, lol
#235 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
Got Damn... the Magic beat the Hawks ass by 43 points... thats right 43 points  ! 114 - 71... 
#236 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
that maybe the record for the Hawks, point differential wise in the playoffs
#237 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn:  that maybe the record for the Hawks, point differential wise in the playoffs "
Hawks seem to always look bad against the Magic... 
#238 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
bad match ups i suspect, Magic can kill them inside and outside, lol
#239 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn:  bad match ups i suspect, Magic can kill them inside and outside, lol "
yes indeed...
#240 Edited by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

that's exactly what i'm banking on, the fact that Spurs are getting older and can not keep up with the Suns in the transition game but you never know as we've seen already in the 1st round Spurs vs Mavs, Spurs the biggest threat in the West besides the Lakers, they play tough with discipline, Suns are bound to beat them soon or later in the playoffs, law of averages, lol "

The Spurs have better defense than the Suns have offense.
#241 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:

that's exactly what i'm banking on, the fact that Spurs are getting older and can not keep up with the Suns in the transition game but you never know as we've seen already in the 1st round Spurs vs Mavs, Spurs the biggest threat in the West besides the Lakers, they play tough with discipline, Suns are bound to beat them soon or later in the playoffs, law of averages, lol "

The Spurs have better defense than the Suns have offense. "
yes they do only in half court game, not in a transition game
#242 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Channing Frye is so clutch.

#243 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic's are up 2 games now, i don't believe Hawks can get away from their fate here

#244 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" Magic's are up 2 games now, i don't believe Hawks can get away from their fate here "
yes indeed... the Magic are in control
#245 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic are taking it all this season!!! I BELIEVE!!!

#246 Edited by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent said:

" Magic are taking it all this season!!! I BELIEVE!!! "

If they make it to the conference finals they're done.They can't beat the Cavs or the Celtics.  
#247 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Kurrent said:

" Magic are taking it all this season!!! I BELIEVE!!! "

If they make it to the conference finals they're done.They can't beat the Cavs or the Celtics.   "
pretty much 
#248 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHA you have got to be kidding me! 
 
They are the Eastern Conference Champs, Have the Defensive Player of the Year, 2nd best record in the entire league, have yet to lose in the post season and arguably the best bench in the league and you guys are throwing The Celtics and The Lebr....I mean Cavs at me..LOL

#249 Edited by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent said:

" HAHAHA you have got to be kidding me!   They are the Eastern Conference Champs, Have the Defensive Player of the Year, 2nd best record in the entire league, have yet to lose in the post season and arguably the best bench in the league and you guys are throwing The Celtics and The Lebr....I mean Cavs at me..LOL "

Last year's eastern conference champs....How are you LOL'ing at the Cavs who had the best record and the league and the Celtics who have one an ACTUAL championship in the last 5 years?
#250 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Kurrent said:

" HAHAHA you have got to be kidding me!   They are the Eastern Conference Champs, Have the Defensive Player of the Year, 2nd best record in the entire league, have yet to lose in the post season and arguably the best bench in the league and you guys are throwing The Celtics and The Lebr....I mean Cavs at me..LOL "

Last year's eastern conference champs....How are you LOL'ing at the Cavs who had the best record and the league and the Celtics who have one an ACTUAL championship in the last 5 years? "
and they both got beat by the Magic last season in the playoffs. If the Magic keep playing like they are the Cavs or the Celtics are going to be in trouble.