#101 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
a little off topic here... but is anyone watching Monday Night RAW... MacGruber from SNL is gonna fight Vladimir Kozlov 

lol 
#102 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bulls are playing with a lot of heart. Rose and Noah are scrapping for the win. I love it 

BTW GO MAGIC

#103 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe the Spurs lost last night. The Refs did a horird job. They missed alot of simple calls in the third and fourth quarters.
#104 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
Bulls could not hold off King James last night... though it still makes you wonder... the Cavs still look like a One Man Team with Lebron doing all the work... and now they have at least a solid number two scored in place ( Antwan Jamison )... 
#105 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  
well the blazer drew the 1st blood as you wished, we shall see the end of the series tho, lol
#106 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Vance Astro:  well the blazer drew the 1st blood as you wished, we shall see the end of the series tho, lol "
I think the Suns will end up winning the series.I don't see Portland winning, without Brandon Roy?
#107 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  
yeah, that's a tough loss for them, are the blazers your team or something?
#108 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Vance Astro:  yeah, that's a tough loss for them, are the blazers your team or something? "
No..the Lakers are my team.
#109 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Great performance from Orlando and a valiant effort from the Bobcats.

#110 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

the west is so much more competitive, there may be a couple of sweeps in the east, lets hope it doesn't happen tho for our sakes, more games!

#111 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Great performance from Orlando and a valiant effort from the Bobcats. "
That was a good game. 

@capall said:
" the west is so much more competitive, there may be a couple of sweeps in the east, lets hope it doesn't happen tho for our sakes, more games! "
I don't know about that.i just think the teams in the west are closer in talent level so the games are close.The 8th seed in the East would get destroyed by the Thunder..The match ups just aren't fair.
#112 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  
i think OKC will probably beat east seeds 5 - 8 imo
#113 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Vance Astro:  i think OKC will probably beat east seeds 5 - 8 imo "
I don't think they can beat the Heat.
#114 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  
well the playoffs are different in terms of intensity and excitement but the last time they met i believe the OKC beat them
#115 Posted by DevilmanEX (617 posts) - - Show Bio

very happy Bulls won a game.....Now the Heat need to stage a comeback tomorrow

#116 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
@DevilmanEX said:
" very happy Bulls won a game.....Now the Heat need to stage a comeback tomorrow "
Agreed
#117 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirk Heinrick is definitely one of their key players, if he can shoot the perimeter well, they'll have a better chance. Derrick Rose is so good and Noah is really stepping up.

#118 Posted by DevilmanEX (617 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Kirk Heinrick is definitely one of their key players, if he can shoot the perimeter well, they'll have a better chance. Derrick Rose is so good and Noah is really stepping up. "
True but I still don't think they will go super hard like last year without Ben Gordon
#119 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
ha ha 
The Bulls beat the Cavs AND Thunder beat the Lakers  ! 
both 8 seeds took out the 1 seed
#120 Posted by growup (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Lakers 
I think it's possible that that it will be either cavs vs lakers or magic vs lakers 
either way the Lakers win....which I think is lame.

#121 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" ha ha 
"
Both teams are up 2-1 though.
#122 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" ha ha 
"
Both teams are up 2-1 though. "
true dat... 
#123 Posted by DevilmanEX (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat have to win tonight, they better come to play today..........the other two games should be great....Dal and Den in game 3's

#124 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
The Heat should be able to get at least one game against Boston... 
#125 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
Jesus... Paul Pierce just stuck his dick in the mouth of the Heat with that game winner... 
#126 Posted by DevilmanEX (617 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Jesus... Paul Pierce just stuck his dick in the mouth of the Heat with that game winner...  "
its a done deal for them boys....I truly thought they was going to win tonight

Heat change your name to seran cuz its a wrap!
#127 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
Mavericks vs Spurs may go 7 Games... 
#128 Edited by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

OKC dominated LA, and not trying to make excuses for LA, but Kobe was really hesitant this game with shooting. After rewatching the fourth quarter effort from him in game 3, I could see why, he took too many bad shots.

#129 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
that Thunder vs Lakers game was so Surprising... 
#130 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" OKC dominated LA, and not trying to make excuses for LA, but Kobe was really hesitant this game with shooting. After rewatching the fourth quarter effort from him in game 3, I could see why, he took too many bad shots. "
If the Lakers had steady numbers and the Thunder still won..then that would be something but when Derek Fisher is making all of the big plays it's obvious the Lakers were out of it.Fisher is probably the worst starting point guard in the NBA stat wise.
#131 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know if the Lakers should have let the Thunder get that one so easy... OKC will play them hard as hell with their confidence up against them in LA... Game 5 is gonna be Hell
#132 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" I dont know if the Lakers should have let the Thunder get that one so easy... OKC will play them hard as hell with their confidence up against them in LA... Game 5 is gonna be Hell "

They went to game 7 with the 8th seed last year.I think they take some time to coast because they are old.They want to win they don't have to sweep the Thunder.
#133 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:

" I dont know if the Lakers should have let the Thunder get that one so easy... OKC will play them hard as hell with their confidence up against them in LA... Game 5 is gonna be Hell "

They went to game 7 with the 8th seed last year.I think they take some time to coast because they are old.They want to win they don't have to sweep the Thunder. "
I thought they beat the 8th seed in Five last year... it was those damn Rockets that took them 7 Games in the next round... 
#134 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:

They went to game 7 with the 8th seed last year.I think they take some time to coast because they are old.They want to win they don't have to sweep the Thunder. "
I thought they beat the 8th seed in Five last year... it was those damn Rockets that took them 7 Games in the next round...  "
Yea,you're right..and the Rockets were worse than they Thunder.
#135 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:

I thought they beat the 8th seed in Five last year... it was those damn Rockets that took them 7 Games in the next round...  "
Yea,you're right..and the Rockets were worse than they Thunder. "
thats a good point... I think both Yao and T-Mac were banged up during that series... 
#136 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Mavericks vs Spurs may go 7 Games...  "

Mav's as the 2nd seed has the worst possible match up against the Spurs, they could be troublesome and threatening vs pretty anyteam
#137 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@King Saturn said:
"Mavericks vs Spurs may go 7 Games...  "
 Mav's as the 2nd seed has the worst possible match up against the Spurs, they could be troublesome and threatening vs pretty anyteam "

True. Though Mavs have beaten them before and i think Dirk is gonna do something to step his teams game up.
#138 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
thats a good point... I think both Yao and T-Mac were banged up during that series...  "
Yao got injured in that series, he didn't play the whole way through.
#139 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @King Saturn said:
thats a good point... I think both Yao and T-Mac were banged up during that series...  "
Yao got injured in that series, he didn't play the whole way through. "
its like clockwork for both Yao and T-Mac... neither one of them can really stay healthy for that long... 
#140 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobcats have yet to break out of love in the series, hope they get at least one win for Jordan's sakes

#141 Posted by DevilmanEX (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.... surprising turn of events for real....  Can the Mavs come back and win the series?  And the Jazz is busting that ass right now,  the Nuggets gotta win this game

#142 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting ready for that game 7 between the Mavs and Spurs.

#143 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
dont know if it will go to a Game 7
#144 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

2-2? wtf Lakers!

#145 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going for Spurs in game 6 or Mavs in 7. There's no way Dallas is losing their next game.

#146 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" 2-2? wtf Lakers! "
that is a little surprising to me too... 
#147 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spurs are gonna come out of the West, cuz LA looks like shyt and none of the other teams are a threat. How long is Roy's knee gonna be alright before he tweaks it again just weeks after his operation? Utah isn't a problem. The Suns are the Suns. lol The LA/OKC series are the determining factor.  
#148 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Spurs are the most boring ass team and the only team in the NBA besides Detroit and Boston that I would not like to see win the championship. Besides Ginobli, I hate every player on that team and their franchise in general.

#149 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:  
believe it or not, the Spurs do have the best winning percentage out of all the pro sports organizations, i feel for the Mavs and i hope they bounce back strong with a statement
#150 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall: Yeah, I know that. I said i hated their franchise and their team is boring. If Mavs don't win, it's not a huge deal for me. I hate Cuban.