#51 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" Vance cracks me up. He dont give a sh!t he'll just say it lol "
LOL. 

@dreadmaster said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"@Vance Astro: he may not be as good as he once was but he still averages  10pts  9ast  6 rebs  those are good stats. imo "
Not to mention shooting his best percentage from 3-point territory for his career this season. "
This was once a guy they called the best point guard in the league.I know he's old but so is Nash and he still has better numbers and he doesn't have the level of scorers in Phoenix that Dallas has.
#52 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  Dallas has a number of guards that can score and dish the ball J-kidd doesn't have to work as hard as Nash for his team to win once Nash goes down phx is finished
#53 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
" Vance cracks me up. He dont give a sh!t he'll just say it lol "
LOL. 

@dreadmaster said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"@Vance Astro: he may not be as good as he once was but he still averages  10pts  9ast  6 rebs  those are good stats. imo "
Not to mention shooting his best percentage from 3-point territory for his career this season. "
This was once a guy they called the best point guard in the league.I know he's old but so is Nash and he still has better numbers and he doesn't have the level of scorers in Phoenix that Dallas has. "

Yeah but everyone has a different competetive level that varies on what kind of team you have. Steve Nash is the best player on the Suns and he has to work harder to make those plays and win them games. J-Kidd doesn't have to do as much because Dallas has a wide variety of scorers. Everyone on that team can shoot 3s except the centers, and you have to other clutch players in Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Terry. J-Kidd doesn't have to do as much but if you've been following his games he's led fourth quarter comebacks against teams like Orlando, LA, Pheonix and even making that play against the Hawks with Mike Woodson a while back that forced a technical and a free throw that sent the game into overtime (which i thought was a brilliant play). He may have lost gas but he's still arguably one of the best point-guards in the game still.
#54 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @Vance Astro:  Dallas has a number of guards that can score and dish the ball J-kidd doesn't have to work as hard as Nash for his team to win once Nash goes down phx is finished "
Nash's back up averages the same amount of assists as Jason Terry and JJ Berea.
#55 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster:  well said. 
#56 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
 He may have lost gas but he's still arguably one of the best point-guards in the game still. "
By one of the best you mean like top 20 and not being number 1-10?
#57 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio

Cavs vs. Bulls GAME1-Cavs 
Bucks vs. Hawks GAME1-Hawks 
Celtics vs. Heat GAME1-Celtics  
Jazz vs. Nuggets GAME1-Nuggets 

LAKERS & THUNDER right now.Lakers up 14

#58 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's go Lakers.

#59 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Cavs vs. Bulls GAME1-Cavs Bucks vs. Hawks GAME1-Hawks Celtics vs. Heat GAME1-Celtics  Jazz vs. Nuggets GAME1-Nuggets  LAKERS & THUNDER right now.Lakers up 14 "

I hope Cleveland loses next round.....
#60 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio

Ron Artest with the kiwi hair.

#61 Posted by Mr. Smiths (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

NBA playoffs suck. Its so predictable you know who gonna win each series.

#62 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Smiths said:
" NBA playoffs suck. Its so predictable you know who gonna win each series. "
If you don't like the playoffs..why post?
#63 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Ron Artest with the kiwi hair. "
LMFAO...Kevin Durant stumbled him with a jab step.
#64 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
aint been no surprises yet... I still am hoping that Joakim Noah gets into a fight with Lebron James in the Cavs vs Bulls series... 

#65 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio

Lakers for the win, great defensive playing and glad Bynum is back.

#66 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Lakers for the win, great defensive playing and glad Bynum is back. "
no surprise here... 
though the Bobcats do scare me a bit against the Magic... 
#67 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
no surprise here... 
"
Same, I really want VC, Dwight, heck most of Orlando to get a ring. Mostly Carter though.
#68 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
no surprise here... 
"
Same, I really want VC, Dwight, heck most of Orlando to get a ring. Mostly Carter though. "
yes indeed
#69 Posted by DevilmanEX (641 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
They should rest Bynum for the first series...........can't wait til the Magic beat the Cavs in the Eastern Conf finals so my Lakers can repeat
#70 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Orlando with the win. Let's go Dallas.

#71 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Yes, Orlando with the win. Let's go Dallas. "
heck yes
#72 Posted by SupermanWINS (93 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the Lakers to go back to back.

#73 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I wish the green machine was running hot, but the last half of the season it's like the Celtics aren't running on all cylinders.

I'm looking at the Hawks to have a big showing this time around,

#74 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @capall said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" I hope the suns win. "
me too, the problem is the lakers, they are the complete team right now and their chance of repeating is very likely imo "
I want Suns to win too, I don't think Lakers are winning this year if Bynum doesn't come back from injury. "
well he is back, tho he obvious isn't 100% but any help will do for the lakers, they have too much talent, experience and Phil as well as the Kobe factor, it's hard to bet against them, we all know Kobe is well capable of carrying his whole team at times from previous instances, most of all i think he is even more hungrier than ever to claim another championship, he is a force to be reckoned with no matter what as the best player in the game right now imo
#75 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
did Charles Barkley just say the only way Chicago could beat Cleveland was by killing Lebron James ? heh... I smell a possible fine by the TNT folks on Sir Charles...  
lol
#76 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" did Charles Barkley just say the only way Chicago could beat Cleveland was by killing Lebron James ? heh... I smell a possible fine by the TNT folks on Sir Charles...  
lol
"
lol did you see the halftime show yesterday when a fan asked him how much he weighed. He was like 310 give or take 20. It was awkward as hell but he's a funny one.
#77 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @King Saturn said:
" did Charles Barkley just say the only way Chicago could beat Cleveland was by killing Lebron James ? heh... I smell a possible fine by the TNT folks on Sir Charles...  
lol
"
lol did you see the halftime show yesterday when a fan asked him how much he weighed. He was like 310 give or take 20. It was awkward as hell but he's a funny one. "
yeah I remember that... I say Charles weighs about 350 lbs... 
lol
#78 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4570 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  He also said he lost his hair at 23
#79 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Magic, Go Suns

#80 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @King Saturn:  He also said he lost his hair at 23 "
he he he
#81 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4570 posts) - - Show Bio

Reggie Miller gets on my nerves!

#82 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001 said:
" Reggie Miller gets on my nerves! "
yeah... but you gotta cut him some slack... 
he has all out that built in anger from playing 18 years in the NBA and not winning a title...  
lol
#83 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
he has all out that built in anger from playing 18 years in the NBA and not winning a title...  
lol
"
thanks to MJ, lol
#84 Edited by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
lol
"
thanks to MJ, lol "
MJ as well as Shaq and Kobe actually... lol
#85 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @capall said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
lol
"
thanks to MJ, lol "
MJ as well as Shaq and Kobe actually... lol "
ofc as well as the notables, lol
#86 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
lol
"
thanks to MJ, lol "
ofc as well as the notables, lol "
yeah... Reggie had fits getting past anyone of those guys... though I will say Reggie Miller did piss off a great deal of people in New York whenever he played against them
#87 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
lol
"
thanks to MJ, lol "
yeah... Reggie had fits getting past anyone of those guys... though I will say Reggie Miller did piss off a great deal of people in New York whenever he played against them "
easily, i have many family members in states and it's funny cause they all pretty much don't like the guy, it's unfortunate since he still is one of 50 best players ever but hey he made lot of ppl's heart drop during the playoffs back in the days with his deadly 3's, btw do you remember when Reggie and MJ almost kicked off way back? lmao
#88 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
lol
"
thanks to MJ, lol "
yeah... Reggie had fits getting past anyone of those guys... though I will say Reggie Miller did piss off a great deal of people in New York whenever he played against them "
easily, i have many family members in states and it's funny cause they all pretty much don't like the guy, it's unfortunate since he still is one of 50 best players ever but hey he made lot of ppl's heart drop during the playoffs back in the days with his deadly 3's, btw do you remember when Reggie and MJ almost kicked off way back? lmao "
yeah I remember that... I think MJ would have beat down Reggie's boney ass 
#89 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
ha ha ha ha, i would think so too, but more importantly i think the entire stadium and the bull's roster would of messed him up first
#90 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn:  ha ha ha ha, i would think so too, but more importantly i think the entire stadium and the bull's roster would of messed him up first "
true dat 

BTW - I am surprised at how well the Bulls are keeping up with the Cavs so far... it probably wont last though
#91 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
i doubt it, one of their best players left them last year which was Ben Gordon, they only got extremely lucky under the right circumstances to even make it to the playoffs thanks to Chris Bosh's injury and Hedo playing like sh!t for the Raptors this year, i think they should be proud of where they are but by no means i take them as a serious threat in the Eastern conference
#92 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn:  i doubt it, one of their best players left them last year which was Ben Gordon, they only got extremely lucky under the right circumstances to even make it to the playoffs thanks to Chris Bosh's injury and Hedo playing like sh!t for the Raptors this year, i think they should be proud of where they are but by no means i take them as a serious threat in the Eastern conference "
indeed... but they still looked good in the first half against the Cavs
#93 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
it may seem so since it was everyone's first playoff game so it could be the excitement and the momentum factor but i wouldn't be surprised if the Cav's went all the way to the finals without even losing a single game which is pretty much what they did last year, the only problems the Cav's may have is the Celtics due to their big 3 and sheer amount of experience and big game performers but even then with Shaq having the inside presence it opens up so much options for them imo
#94 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn:  it may seem so since it was everyone's first playoff game so it could be the excitement and the momentum factor but i wouldn't be surprised if the Cav's went all the way to the finals without even losing a single game which is pretty much what they did last year, the only problems the Cav's may have is the Celtics due to their big 3 and sheer amount of experience and big game performers but even then with Shaq having the inside presence it opens up so much options for them imo "
well the Bulls started to come back a little in Game 1 against the Cavs... they didnt win of course... but they put up a good fight for an 8th seed... as they are doing tonight
#95 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio

The Half-time team is eyeing down Melo and rating him lol

#96 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
i personally think that any team can give a good match up vs any team during the playoffs in the NBA, since they all have a brand new life with a new post season, which makes the game lot more exciting to watch for all of us, i would like to see the Bulls go as far as possible as well since i usually have a soft spot for the underdogs but in this case i think they should have a short post season unlike last year when they battled injured the Celtics
#97 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn:  i personally think that any team can give a good match up vs any team during the playoffs in the NBA, since they all have a brand new life with a new post season, which makes the game lot more exciting to watch for all of us, i would like to see the Bulls go as far as possible as well since i usually have a soft spot for the underdogs but in this case i think they should have a short post season unlike last year when they battled injured the Celtics "
yeah... thats true
#98 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
btw i know you are a Florida state fan and i don't think the Bobcats are much threat to the Magic either, provided that Dwight doesn't get into foul troubles and Vince plays a relatively a decent game with his shotting percentage, Vince is still one of my favorite players from when he was a franchise player with the Raptors, he almost has superhuman vertical and ability to take the ball into the basket but moderately plays passive, i think if Vince plays his aggresive game like he used to back in the days Orlando would be my top choice in the East
#99 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn:  btw i know you are a Florida state fan and i don't think the Bobcats are much threat to the Magic either, provided that Dwight doesn't get into foul troubles and Vince plays a relatively a decent game with his shotting percentage, Vince is still one of my favorite players from when he was a franchise player with the Raptors, he almost has superhuman vertical and ability to take the ball into the basket but moderately plays passive, i think if Vince plays his aggresive game like he used to back in the days Orlando would be my top choice in the East "
thats what I am hoping... Orlando is my Team... 
#100 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio

For every Superman, you need a Lex Luthor........................................................................"Lex Luthor?"