#601 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
He carried your boy and put the clamps on Pierce. Ariza is a nice player but they didnt need a nice player for this series. They needed someone who is batsh!t crazy and physical. Its cool you dont like him, not one of my favorite players either. But I'm not gonna dismiss what he did either. "
I'm not dismissing what he did..I just don't like him as a player. He showed up in Game 7...but that's not every night.He's like Lamar Odom.You never know how he's going to play. Some nights he has all-star numbers..other nights he's playing like Kwame Brown.
Moderator Online
#602 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
He carried your boy and put the clamps on Pierce. Ariza is a nice player but they didnt need a nice player for this series. They needed someone who is batsh!t crazy and physical. Its cool you dont like him, not one of my favorite players either. But I'm not gonna dismiss what he did either. "
I'm not dismissing what he did..I just don't like him as a player. He showed up in Game 7...but that's not every night.He's like Lamar Odom.You never know how he's going to play. Some nights he has all-star numbers..other nights he's playing like Kwame Brown. "
You love him and I bet your were cheering your @ss off last night when he hit that three.
#603 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
I'm not dismissing what he did..I just don't like him as a player. He showed up in Game 7...but that's not every night.He's like Lamar Odom.You never know how he's going to play. Some nights he has all-star numbers..other nights he's playing like Kwame Brown. "
You love him and I bet your were cheering your @ss off last night when he hit that three. "
I was cheering my ass off when Kobe said he has one more ring than Shaq.
Moderator Online
#604 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  yup yup, that was pretty badass.

stop hatin Vance

(from now on I'm calling you Ron Ron)
#605 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro:  yup yup, that was pretty badass.

stop hatin Vance
  (from now on I'm calling you Ron Ron) "
lmao... who is that Ron Artest has in the Headlock... looks sort of like Jerome Williams
#606 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  I think so
#607 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

#608 Edited by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realized LA is the first team since detroit to win 2 back to back titles.

#609 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
" I just realized LA is the first team since detroit to win 2 back to back titles. "
Detroit won back to back when?
#610 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"

"
I see only one good player in that pick.
#611 Posted by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" I just realized LA is the first team since detroit to win 2 back to back titles. "
Detroit won back to back when? "
Way back in 2003 and 2004. The first against San Antonio and the Second vs LA. after that it was San Antonio in 04-05, Miami in 05-06, San Antonio in 06-07, Boston in 07-08, LA last season and again this season. Lookin at that Im really gettin tired of seein the same teams win over and over. Some other team besides Boston and LA needs to stand up.
#612 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
Detroit won back to back when? "
Way back in 2003 and 2004. The first against San Antonio and the Second vs LA. after that it was San Antonio in 04-05, Miami in 05-06, San Antonio in 06-07, Boston in 07-08, LA last season and again this season. Lookin at that Im really gettin tired of seein the same teams win over and over. Some other team besides Boston and LA needs to stand up. "
The only team the Pistions beat for the chip this decade is the lakers in 2004 they  never beat S.A.
#613 Posted by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

They beat somebody in 03 I need go look and see who it was. I know they lost to S.A. in 05.

#614 Posted by Sexy Merc (42075 posts) - - Show Bio

The Pistons won the championship back to back in 1989, against the Lakers, and 1990, against the Trailblazers.

#615 Posted by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y: Never mind I was wrong. But I coulda sworn detroit had won 2 back to back. LA is the first team since LA to do that, which  makes it even worse. Another team really needs to stand up.
#616 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
" @SwaggaB0y: Never mind I was wrong. But I coulda sworn detroit had won 2 back to back. LA is the first team since LA to do that, which  makes it even worse. Another team really needs to stand up. "
yea it sucks but look at it this way Boston might be done once the next season starts.