#1 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay i saw this video but dont know the guy who sings it/in the video its this guy walkin around and people ar crying out like cartoon tears...lmfao...anyone seen it and knows who sings it

#2 Posted by Shatterstar (5106 posts) - - Show Bio

ac/dc highway to hell

#3 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"ac/dc highway to hell"

LOL...far from it..i know that much

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

Got a YouTube video of it?

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Joseph says:

"Okay i saw this video but dont know the guy who sings it/in the video its this guy walkin around and people ar crying out like cartoon tears...lmfao...anyone seen it and knows who sings it"

This?

#6 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Joseph says:
"Okay i saw this video but dont know the guy who sings it/in the video its this guy walkin around and people ar crying out like cartoon tears...lmfao...anyone seen it and knows who sings it"
This?http://www.youtube.com/v/-wKj015wuc0 width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

Yeahhhhhh...lol...its been buggin me for ever..who is that

#7 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#8 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly have no idea. I can't hear a word that the guy is singing. Maybe if you know the lyrics then you can go type it into Google.

#9 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"I honestly have no idea. I can't hear a word that the guy is singing. Maybe if you know the lyrics then you can go type it into Google."

Thanks anyway Ms.Invisible

#10 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Joseph says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"I honestly have no idea. I can't hear a word that the guy is singing. Maybe if you know the lyrics then you can go type it into Google."

Thanks anyway Ms.Invisible"

Its Mark Ronson: Flood of Tears.

#11 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Joseph says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
Thanks anyway Ms.Invisible"
Its Mark Ronson: Flood of Tears."

thank you..your the fn coolest