Thank you Stylish users !!!

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

I just wanted to thank all of you that have installed my ComicVine Stylish scripts, they've only been out a short time but I've already had 110 installs since the first one went up Jan. 1st 2011 and even though it is only a few days old my new ComicVine Remix - Red script already has 28 installs !!!! I hope everyone is enjoying them :D

and for those of you that hadn't heard about my updated Stylish scripts check out my previous blog here for screenshots and links.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Roxanne Starr

I clicked on that link and had no idea what I was supposed to be looking at, pika. :(

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By _Sojourn_

Those were cool actually... Can you get more than one? 

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

I'd like to put in a request for a yellow/black one kinda like the Dark Remix if you take requests.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator
@Roxanne Starr said:
" I clicked on that link and had no idea what I was supposed to be looking at, pika. :( "
The link for my blog or the links for the scripts? Stylish is a plugin that lets users apply alternative visual looks to any web site so you can move things around or change entire color schemes, those screenshots in my blog show what ComicVine looks like after you apply each of the three Stylish scripts I made.

@Slight said:
" Those were cool actually... Can you get more than one?  "
You can install as many as you like but if you turn more then one on at a time they can look a bit funky.

@Caligula said:
" I'd like to put in a request for a yellow/black one kinda like the Dark Remix if you take requests. "
I do indeed take requests, ComicVine Dark Remix was made on request, I am finishing up another project right now but I'll see what I can put together in a week or so :)
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Mr. Mercury

I wanna try these out, but I use Chrome

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator
@Mr. Mercury said:
" I wanna try these out, but I use Chrome "
You can still use them, there are two ways to use Stylish scripts in Chrome; install them as userstyles without installing Stylish or by installing Stylish for Chrome. I wouldn't recommend installing them as plain userstyles though because there is a noticeable delay once a page loads before the scripts turns on so you will see the regular site first and then eventually the new style will turn on, if you install Stylish for Chrome you will occasionally get a flicker of the old site but not too often.

Just go to the page of whichever Stylish script you want to use and you will see a green box that says Install, in the drop down menu it should say Chrome, right click the Stylish link and open in a new tab (where it says "First install Stylish to use this style"), on the new page hit install and then once it is done close the tab, refresh the script page and you will see an Install with Stylish button, click that and you are good to go.