Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Death Certificate

http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/laet...ew-terminator/

EXCLUSIVE: Skydance Productions and Annapurna Pictures have set Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier to script the next installment of The Terminator franchise.
Her credits include Avatar, Shutter Island and Alexander, produced White House Down. Lussier scripted Wes Craven’s Dracula and My Bloody Valentine. Skydance’s David Ellison recently hired the scribes to write an original scifi adventure film, with an idea initiated by Skydance. Megan Ellison paid a fortune for the rights several years ago, and recently teamed with brother David, whose company finds big ticket action films like Terminator to be in its wheelhouse. David, who just produced Jack Reacher, had the relationship with the scribes, though interestingly Kalogridis also is tight with Terminator creator James Cameron. Megan Ellison is in the thick of the Oscar race with Zero Dark Thirty and The Master.

Avatar image for scruffynerfherder
ScruffyNerfherder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ScruffyNerfherder

Just let it die..... For goodness sake.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Blood1991

@ScruffyNerfherder said:

If only.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Inverno

Ugh... I don't want to see anymore...

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Give me a goddamn ending.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
if they implement the concept of the creation of the T-1000, that could be pretty cool actually... 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

The last one was severely mediocre. What makes them think the next will be any better? 

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RobocopSlayerT800

@King Saturn said:

if they implement the concept of the creation of the T-1000, that could be pretty cool actually...

Yeah I was thinking them bringing back the T-1000 would be awesome, but i've read on other wiki's that they're sticking to the T-800 character, but again those are different stories on different wikis. Who knows if T5 and T6 will get released and if so, when they will.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

TERMINATOR_GUY should be thrilled. 

I wonder if he'll be that creep in the back of the theater spanking the monkey. 

"OH, YES, I LOVE THE TERMINATOR. SUCK IT, K4TZM4N."

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Illuminatus said:

TERMINATOR_GUY should be thrilled. I wonder if he'll be that creep in the back of the theater spanking the monkey. "OH, YES, I LOVE THE TERMINATOR. SUCK IT, K4TZM4N."

LMAO

I know when TERMINATOR SALVATION came out, I went and saw it on the first day it came out. I had my leather jacket, flat top and sunglasses on. :)

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Xanni15

You already know Arnold's gonna be in it.

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xanni15 said:

They were gonna bring him in it, Well I guess make the movie already, but Arnold had an affair with his wife by sleeping with one of their mads or whatever and that slowed Arnold down from making any movies.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Xanni15

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

They were gonna bring him in it, Well I guess make the movie already, but Arnold had an affair with his wife by sleeping with one of their mads or whatever and that slowed Arnold down from making any movies.

That and being the Governator. He has one coming out soon, looks awful.

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

Very true. Arnold might be ageing, but I dont care. Hes never gonna be to old to make another TERMINATOR movie. He is THE TERMINATOR, The greatest of the great, the highest of the highest Power there is. Hes right under God.

spetsnaz_gru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spetsnaz_gru

@ScruffyNerfherder said:

I thought it died back in T2? All succeeding movies from then were just zombies.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Xanni15

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

Very true. Arnold might be ageing, but I dont care. Hes never gonna be to old to make another TERMINATOR movie. He is THE TERMINATOR, The greatest of the great, the highest of the highest Power there is. Hes right under God.

Oh, boy.

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

Oh, boy.

What?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Xanni15

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

Oh, boy.

What?

Nothing. lol

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By PowerHerc

These aren't any good now and have no chance to be good now that Arnold has gotten old.

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PowerHerc said:

These aren't any good now and have no chance to be good now that Arnold has gotten old.

Yeah, The last TERMINATOR film wasnt all that good, I honestly think they should of just quit making em after T3, Really after T2 is when they should of stopped, but T3 is when it started going down hill.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By PowerHerc

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@PowerHerc said:

Yeah, The last TERMINATOR film wasnt all that good, I honestly think they should of just quit making em after T3, Really after T2 is when they should of stopped, but T3 is when it started going down hill.

Total agreement. 100%.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vaeternus

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

I hear ya, same here. I think Arnold is doing T5, but read he won't be doing as many "action" scenes of course this is also with the assumption of following up to T4. And have Bale come back as Connor. I also read T5 will be rated R again. Yes!

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deadite

More continuity.

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vaeternus said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

I hear ya, same here. I think Arnold is doing T5, but read he won't be doing as many "action" scenes of course this is also with the assumption of following up to T4. And have Bale come back as Connor. I also read T5 will be rated R again. Yes!

I've read as well that it will be Rated R because to many fans complained about the 4th one being PG, they also B!tched about how the T-800 didnt kill anyone like he did in T1...Etc.... Alot of complaining was made about the last film. Then I hear Robert Patrick will be back as the T-1000 and then I hear the other rumor they wanna continue on the T-800 ( Villain ) character.

Really the movies will never be the same without Arnold. I don't care how old he is or how old he looks, they need to get Arnold back. Why else did they cancel the Sarah Connor Chronicles? It was because of low interest. Why did the Chronicles have so much low interest?

Because " TERMINATOR " is Arnold........ You can't do it without him.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vaeternus

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

I've read as well that it will be Rated R because to many fans complained about the 4th one being PG, they also B!tched about how the T-800 didnt kill anyone like he did in T1...Etc.... Alot of complaining was made about the last film. Then I hear Robert Patrick will be back as the T-1000 and then I hear the other rumor they wanna continue on the T-800 ( Villain ) character.

Really the movies will never be the same without Arnold. I don't care how old he is or how old he looks, they need to get Arnold back. Why else did they cancel the Sarah Connor Chronicles? It was because of low interest. Why did the Chronicles have so much low interest?

True, very true. Plus, SCC was way off canon story which bothered me...alternate future? John being sent to the future, then back, then back again as a teenager? Didn't like that...the movies are 100x better :)

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vaeternus said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@Xanni15 said:

True, very true. Plus, SCC was way off canon story which bothered me...alternate future? John being sent to the future, then back, then back again as a teenager? Didn't like that...the movies are 100x better :)

Yeah, The Chronicles was a great show, I enjoyed watching it, but not Canon......... Yeah John going back and forth to the future and the past wasnt a good idea in my opinion. At the very end of Season 2, Derek Reese ( Johns Uncle ) didnt even know who John was after he and the T-1001 time traveled and then Cameron was a human instead of a TERMINATOR......lol Yeah I agree, the movies are far better, even though I liked watch SCC, Plus the T-888's seem to of been weaker than T-800's.

Cromartie got taken out by a shotgun blast, T-888's got killed by grenade launchers...etc Fire arms a T-800 has already withstood, not to mention that truck explosion. I can see why the Chronicles wasnt canon though for those reasons for 1. and 2. the writers don't own THE TERMINATOR frachise.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Honestly, I could go for one more, but this should be the LAST ONE. Show John Conner fighting the machines, show him sending Kyle Reese into the past to save Sarah Conner, then show him beating Skynet once and for all, it can all come in full circle with the first film.

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman:

They say they're gonna have 2 more films so TERMINATOR 6 or whatever the title will be will be the last one.

I doubt if Connor is gonna ever put Skynet down. Those machines are gods, to many more humans died rather than machines.

I wanna see a TERMINATOR end John Connors life once in for all.

It almost happened in the 4th film, so that should tell yeah this is one step away from Connor dying since Marcus wont be around to save him.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Maybe one more I dont know.I mean at least they have hired writers.its a start I suppose.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@The Stegman:

They say they're gonna have 2 more films so TERMINATOR 6 or whatever the title will be will be the last one.

I doubt if Connor is gonna ever put Skynet down. Those machines are gods, to many more humans died rather than machines.

It almost happened in the 4th film, so that should tell yeah this is one step away from Connor dying since Marcus wont be around to save him.

But the machines won't kill Connor, wasn't it established in the first movie that Connor and the Resistance wins the war? that's why the Terminators were sent back in the first place, to kill Connor since he was the key piece in humanity winning.
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@The Stegman:

But the machines won't kill Connor, wasn't it established in the first movie that Connor and the Resistance wins the war? that's why the Terminators were sent back in the first place, to kill Connor since he was the key piece in humanity winning.

No, they might of won part of it, but not all of it cause how else would the T-800 of time traveled if they won? I guess the T-800 could of went through as Reese said, but that doesnt explain how they were able to Send a T-1000 and a T-X back in time. If Skynet already lost, then their shouldnt of been anymore movies after TERMINATOR 1.