#1 Edited by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Viners I am a huge fan of horror stories and ghost stories so please post your strangest and scariest horror and ghost stories here. The can be true or something you have written or something you heard from a friend of a friend. This is for a project I am working on about fear and what scares people.

#2 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Forever. You'll be screaming in fear to stop if watching this.

#3 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Don't remind me of that crapfest lol.

#4 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Forever? Are you confusing it with Batman and Robin? That abomination was the horror movie.

#6 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

@TheCannon: Forever? Are you confusing it with Batman and Robin? That abomination was the horror movie.

Between the two, Batman Forever was MUCH worse. Batman & Robin was horrible, but not as bad as Batman Forever.

#7 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh.......not comic book stories or movies guys.......

#8 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#9 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Stories not games

#11 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

It has a stroy.........................kinda.............

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: No, it's existence isn't even acknowledged... Be rid of that abomination!

#13 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@Ms. Omega said:

It has a stroy.........................kinda.............

Lol no it didn't man that game was sooo bad....

#14 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#15 Posted by joewell (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: here u go

"Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness; it's 3:23.

"Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. Then, the covers shift beside you.

#16 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why, but that Superman video was hilarious. " If you touch a wall, you get stuck!"

#17 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Ty thats a cool story.

#18 Posted by joewell (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: another one?

In rural southern Illinois, a toy company began selling "realistic" baby dolls to expectant mothers. Apparently, after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually, the "rocking motion" advertised to calm it down wouldn't work, and you couldn't get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn't understand why the police were there, she just "got rid of the stupid doll" as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.

#19 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: I like this one very creepy ty.

#20 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

MY PARENT ARE DEAAAAAD!

#21 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Delphic (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: That is freaking creepy.

#23 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake: Holy crap this a creepy one never heard of that creature before thanks.

#24 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

The last man on Earth sat in a room.

There was a knock on the door...

#25 Posted by Roddy010 (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega:

So-and-so's friend, a girl in her teens, is babysitting for a family in Newport Beach, Ca. The family is wealthy and has a very large house — you know the sort, with a ridiculous amount of rooms. Anyways, the parents are going out for a late dinner/movie. The father tells the babysitter that once the children are in bed she should go into this specific room (he doesn't really want her wandering around the house) and watch TV there.

The parents take off and soon she gets the kids into bed and goes to the room to watch TV. She tries watching TV, but she is disturbed by a clown statue in the corner of the room. She tries to ignore it for as long as possible, but it starts freaking her out so much that she can't handle it.

She resorts to calling the father and asks, "Hey, the kids are in bed, but is it okay if I switch rooms? This clown statue is really creeping me out."

The father says seriously, "Get the kids, go next door and call 911."

She asks, "What's going on?"

He responds, "Just go next door and once you call the police, call me back."

She gets the kids, goes next door, and calls the police. When the police are on the way, she calls the father back and asks, "So, really, what's going on?"

He responds, "We don't HAVE a clown statue." He then further explains that the children have been complaining about a clown watching them as they sleep. He and his wife had just blown it off, assuming that they were having nightmares.

The police arrive and apprehend the "clown," who turns out to be a midget. A midget clown! I guess he was some homeless person dressed as a clown, who somehow got into the house and had been living there for several weeks. He would come into the kids' rooms at nights and watch them while they slept. As the house was so large, he was able to avoid detection, surviving off their food, etc. He had been in the TV room right before the babysitter right came in there. When she entered he didn't have enough time to hide, so he just froze in place and pretended to be a statue

#26 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010: Clowns *shudders* Cant stand them they will always be creepy.

#27 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL does anyone actually like clowns? I personally don't know a single person who doesn't find them creepy. Damn you Joker, you've ruined a generation.

#28 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Roddy010 (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@Roddy010: Clowns *shudders* Cant stand them they will always be creepy.

Yes and that story took my fear of clowns to a whole new level.

@AtPhantom said:

LOL does anyone actually like clowns? I personally don't know a single person who doesn't find them creepy. Damn you Joker, you've ruined a generation.

Joker and Pennywise haunting childhoods for years...lol

#30 Posted by ARMIV2 (8419 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhh...lemme see if I can remember one...Oh yeah! The "true story of the Belmez Faces"!

According to accounts, back in '71, a face began to appear on the concrete floor of the Camara household in Spain. When the face was destroyed and that piece of the floor replaced, another one took shape there along with other faces all over the floor. Apparently the house had been built upon some old plague cemetery and the spirits of the dead were trying to reach out. Apparently so paranormal investigators took a few audio recordings within the house and picked up moaning, crying, and other such sounds.

Real trip of a story. Some folks call foul, others say it is genuine...either way it is creepy.

#31 Edited by Rockit (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Scary story? np. got some. here we go (short versions...feel free to add more detail when you tell your friends):

There was this boy going to highschool...living the normal live with friends and a happy family.

One day there was a car accident right in front of his house...the boy was the first at the place...he called the police and had a curious look around...the driver was dead...but he had a photo in his hand of a very very beautifull girl...in the background there was the boys school and the girl held up two fingers to form the peace-symbol...the boy fell in love with that girl immediatelly without even knowing her...he picked up the photo and forgot about the accident...he only wanted to search for her in his school.

The next day at school he looked out everywhere, but couldn´t find her...he showed the photo to everyone, but no one ever saw her.

Very dissapointed he came back home and hoped he would find her the next day.

At night he woke up because there was some laughing right in front of his window...he got up and looked outside...and there she was...even more beautifull than on the photo.

He grabbed the photo and went outside to talk to her but she was gone... then suddenly he heared her laughing just accross the street.

He needed to meet this girl...he was sure that she is the love of his live...so he ran accross the street.

And then he got hit by a truck passing down the road!...the truck-driver wanted to help the boy, but it was too late...the boy was allready dead...looking at the body the truck-driver saw that the boy was holding a photo in his hand...

a photo of a very very beautifull girl...in the background there was his most popular truck-stop....and she was holding up three fingers.

Man...he needed to find that girl.

the end :-)

Another story:

There was this house-wife...spending all time at home doing her work...preparing lunch for the kids etc.

One day the phone rang and a man on the other side asked: "Excuse me Madame, but may i steal some time of yours?"

The woman said: "Well ok, but make it short!"

The man answered: "Thank you Madame"...and hung up the phone.

And suddenly...the woman felt a little bit older.

the end :-)

#32 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Once upon a time, a director named Pitof decided to direct a movie named Catwoman starring Halle Berry...

#33 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

Once upon a time, a director named Pitof decided to direct a movie named Catwoman starring Halle Berry...

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

so scary

#34 Posted by The Stegman (23814 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega:  

'One night, a young girl was lying in bed, just on the verge of falling asleep, when she heard her mother calling her name from the kitchen. She went downstairs to see what her mother wanted, but as she was passing by the cupboard under the stairs, the door opened and a hand reached out and dragged her in. It was her mother, hiding in the cupboard. “Dont go into the kitchen,” whispered her mother. “I heard it calling my name too.”' 
#35 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

so scary

I'm sorry I had to terrify you.

#36 Edited by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10010 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: You wanna hear something made up or you want some based-on-a-true-story type stuff?

#37 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

You are the last living human being.

You are enjoying a book inside your house.

There is a knock at the door.

#38 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

You are the last living human being.

You are enjoying a book inside your house.

There is a knock at the door.

surprisingly enough, somebody's already said that one.

@HBKTimHBK said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

so scary

I'm sorry I had to terrify you.

I won't sleep very much tonight, thank you for that.

#39 Posted by superstay (9678 posts) - - Show Bio

this ones a good one dO,Ob

#40 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

I Looked in the merrior and I had Red Eyes!!!

#42 Posted by JediXMan (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

The Clone Wars with Ahsoka Tano.

The end.

#43 Posted by Triple_J (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm seeing a lot of repeats from The Creepy Thread.

#44 Posted by ShootingNova (16156 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

The Clone Wars with Ahsoka Tano.

The end.

I've gotten used to that now. I'll just deck her in the face if I see her.

#45 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce: Both is fine

#46 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10010 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@CozyDaPrynce: Both is fine

My mother is very superstitious so back when I was little she used to keep me with her at night when she'd watch TV or read a book. One night I said I saw a monster. She asked me who and I said "Grandma" (her mother). The next morning her sister called and said their mother was dying.

Fast forward to when I was about 17 or 18 I was by myself in the living room watching a movie and a picture of my Grand dad (her father) falls down from the entertainment center. Something made me feel like I should pick it up but I was lazy and I was watching the movie so I didn't wanna pick it up. Well just a couple hours later, the picture was still on the floor and my mother gets another phone call from the same sister. She said their dad was dead.

Rewind back to when I was in the 4th grade. My cousin died and on the night of her wake ceremony I go back home and I'm having dinner with my family. I hear her (my dead cousin) whisper my name. It was really loud and close to my ear. Much louder than a typical whisper tends to be able to get. It sounded like it was coming from both in and outside of my head. I asked if anyone heard it but nobody did.

#47 Posted by wildvine (8803 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

@Ms. Omega said:

The Rake

Wanted to tell you that this kept me awake last night...

#48 Posted by Skyfire (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010: I think it would be creepier if it ended at "We don't HAVE a clown statue". It leaves you wondering exactly what it was.

#49 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeff Loeb is the writer of every marvel and dc book come December 21st, 2012.