Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Death Certificate
Kansas City police on Friday arrested a man suspected of punching a bus driver in the face earlier this week after the driver ordered him and his friends off the bus, Police Chief Darryl Forté said on Twitter.
Details of where or how the arrest occurred were not released. However, Forté wrote, the case file is expected to be presented Saturday to the Jackson County prosecutor’s office, which will determine if criminal charges will be filed.
The assault, which was captured on surveillance video that has been broadcast locally and nationally, occurred as the assailant and his friends were exiting the bus after not paying their fares at 39th Street and Indiana Avenue.
The punch nearly knocked the 54-year-old driver unconscious while he was behind the wheel of the bus, which was carrying other passengers, police said.
The blow left the driver confused. In the video, the driver sits stunned after the punch, then repeatedly touches his face and reaches into the air.
The driver tried to continue on his route after the assault. The bus rolled forward and knocked over some orange cones before riders convinced the driver to stop the bus, police said.
Earlier, the attacker and his friends had boarded the bus, one by one, with each passenger saying the next person would “pick up” the fare. But the final passenger didn’t have enough cash for everyone. That’s when the driver told them to exit the bus, police said earlier this week.
In a statement Friday, the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority said it was pleased that an arrest has been made and that thebus operator is doing well and has returned to work.
The statement added: “Thank you to everyone who took the time to send well wishes to the operator; it is heartening to hear support from near and far for the men and women who are on the roads every day.”

Read more here:http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/05...#storylink=cpy

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By utotheg38

They need to catch an azz whoopin

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Zdaybreak

Hitting an elderly man really reveals how low the dude's character is.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KraytRawk

kid needs to be tied to a chair upside down and have little rabid squirrels eat the shiz out of him. Hes lucky Dexter wasn't on that bus.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By warlock360

every action has a reaction...

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By jobiwankenobi

I hate kids nowadays. They have no respect and no discipline.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

Why???

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

I hate my generation............

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YoungJustice

@jobiwankenobi said:

I hate kids nowadays. They have no respect and no discipline.

Hey, I have respect, and have gotten my azz whooped by my mother and father plenty.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By icysloth

thats not really a generation thing, its a were some dumbass punks thing.

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoggSaron

I hate these threads. They always involve someone claiming that kids haven't always been rebellious, idiotic punks and events such as this are somehow a new thing.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By warlock360

@YoggSaron said:

I hate these threads, they always involve someone claiming that kids haven't always been rebellious, idiotic punks and events such as this are somehow a new thing.

this

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
kids have always been bad like this... it's just we want to get a hold of em when they do stuff like this. 
jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@YoggSaron said:

I hate these threads. They always involve someone claiming that kids haven't always been rebellious, idiotic punks and events such as this are somehow a new thing.

They've always been rebellious and have done stupid things, but nowadays parents tend to not do a thing about it. This isn't true for everyone, but it is a lot more common today then it was years ago.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Wow. Stupid kids. They were probably saying stupid stuff like "YOLO" and I have "swag" so I'm going to punch an old guy.

They should donate a couple thousand dollars to that guy via Reddit, like they did to that other elder woman who was cursed at on a bus.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#17  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

Since when is 54 elderly??? Gotta be a typo cause that dude looks waaaaay older then 54, like 80's at least, I don't think I've ever seen a bus driver that old before and I've been riding buses most of my life.