#1 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

What are your thoughs about the 1st episode???

Good or Bad????

#2 Posted by Samimista (20578 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw I didn't see it yet (wasn't even sure if it aired yet) but that picture you uploaded is so cute.

#3 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Aw I didn't see it yet (wasn't even sure if it aired yet) but that picture you uploaded is so cute.

Its really cool, you should totally see it

#4 Posted by Samimista (20578 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100 said:

@Samimista said:

Aw I didn't see it yet (wasn't even sure if it aired yet) but that picture you uploaded is so cute.

Its really cool, you should totally see it

I think I will. =)

#5 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@SpiderMan100 said:

@Samimista said:

Aw I didn't see it yet (wasn't even sure if it aired yet) but that picture you uploaded is so cute.

Its really cool, you should totally see it

I think I will. =)

When is it

#6 Posted by Samimista (20578 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy said:

@Samimista said:

@SpiderMan100 said:

@Samimista said:

Aw I didn't see it yet (wasn't even sure if it aired yet) but that picture you uploaded is so cute.

Its really cool, you should totally see it

I think I will. =)

When is it

I assume the member means it already came out. Dunno though.~

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19889 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw it and it was okay. It was certainly better than what I thought it would be, but still leagues behind this :

#8 Posted by Bigwalt (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I really thought it was good. They pushed the violence as far as they could for a Nickelodeon show. and it had some good humor in it as well

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
it looks weird
#10 Posted by danhimself (22217 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't expecting much from this show....that being said...I enjoyed it....made me laugh a few times

#11 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

It was great, if you ask me. Will definitely watch more. Donatello's voice actor sounds weird though, like an older middle aged man.

#12 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

it looks weird

Why???

I loved the animation

#13 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100 said:

it looks weird

@King Saturn said:

it looks weird

Why???

I loved the animation

i didn't see it yet, but only for the picture you put in the post, they look childish in my opinion

i prefer this look more

#14 Posted by YoungJustice (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the animation, and Splinter looks ridicoulous.

That being said it was a.......

2/5 starts.

I wouldnt watch it by choice.

#15 Posted by fojtikbt (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't have high expectations for it, but man, was I blown away. One of my favorite things about the show so far is the music. The show really surprised me, and I'm excited to see more.

#16 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@fojtikbt said:

I didn't have high expectations for it, but man, was I blown away. One of my favorite things about the show so far is the music. The show really surprised me, and I'm excited to see more.

When is the next episode??

#17 Posted by fojtikbt (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100: October 6 in the U.S. and Canada.

#18 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@fojtikbt said:

@SpiderMan100: October 6 in the U.S. and Canada.

Its going to be awesome!!

I hope Michelangelo has a big fight

#19 Posted by fojtikbt (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100: Me too! I'm so excited!

#20 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@fojtikbt said:

@SpiderMan100: Me too! I'm so excited!

Who do you think will be the next villain??

#21 Posted by fojtikbt (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100: I think Old Hob is going to be one of the villains, though it was pretty cool to see Shredder.

#22 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@fojtikbt said:

@SpiderMan100: I think Old Hob is going to be one of the villains, though it was pretty cool to see Shredder.

Wow really?

I thought he was brand new

#23 Posted by Inverno (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

Still haven't seen it and I am not in a hurry to see it either. It really looks bad in my opinion.

#24 Posted by fojtikbt (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100: He is pretty new, that's why I think they might have him in the show. I don't particularly like him that much though, because Shredder is my favorite TMNT villain.

#25 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

The animation looks horrible IMO

#26 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

I saw it and it was okay. It was certainly better than what I thought it would be, but still leagues behind this :

So then how far behind is it from this:

#27 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@fojtikbt said:

@SpiderMan100: He is pretty new, that's why I think they might have him in the show. I don't particularly like him that much though, because Shredder is my favorite TMNT villain.

Yep, I like it how in the beginning they cant work together, I hope in one episode they do work together

#28 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Razero said:

The animation looks horrible IMO

#29 Posted by Ms. Omega (4391 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the heck out of it loved the opening theme for it and its great to hear Rob Paulson voice as a turtle again.

#30 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17158 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: agreed, but still, it was great

#31 Posted by laflux (13771 posts) - - Show Bio

not bad. Ktaz was right. I think it has potential too.

#32 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

I was incredibly pleased with the first episode.  The animation might be hit or miss for some, but it was surprisingly well written and honestly a lot of fun.

Staff
#33 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

It was good but still doesn't beat the 2000s animated series

#34 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

Another pretty solid episode this morning.  Was shocked to hear Lewis Black.

Staff
#35 Posted by Markus_Langbourn (387 posts) - - Show Bio

I really enjoyed the first episode. Though it was full of nightmare fuel.

#36 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100 said:

@fojtikbt said:

@SpiderMan100: October 6 in the U.S. and Canada.

Its going to be awesome!!

I hope Michelangelo has a big fight

According to Wikipedia,

Raphael loses his temper when he is insulted by a caustic New Yorker. The ensuing yelling match results in the Turtles being ambushed by The Kraang and blowing their mission. Worse, Vic caught the whole thing on video, thus raising the frightening possibility of the existence of the Turtles becoming widely known. Raphael must learn to control his rage and endure insults in order to help the others retrieve the video before it falls into the wrong hands.

I guess Raph is getting a big fight.

#37 Edited by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's petty and incredibly minor, but it bugs me a bit how the Krangs were very tough in the first episode, but when in larger numbers they drop like flies.  It's a common trend in a lot of stories and it's not really taking away from the value of the show, but it irks me a bit. 
 
@Funrush: Yes, this episode had a key focus on Raph -- but all of the turtles get a decent amount of action.

Staff
#38 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

I saw it and it was okay. It was certainly better than what I thought it would be, but still leagues behind this :