lmfao

Avatar image for rossnrachel4ever
Rossnrachel4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Karate is the "Dane Cook" of martial arts.

- Sterling Archer

KingRobbStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By KingRobbStark

I would gladly use my wand to take the virginity of the one in the middle.

TekTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By TekTheNinja
Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: If that one wasn't acting, then she would have seemed, I don't know, natural? Like people actually sound? Also, I seriously doubt that the exorcisms are useful, at least not in the long term considering they had to come back for more "treatments". Not very good exorcisms if the demons keep waltzing right back in.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#57  Edited By Lvenger

@web_flotsam:

Perhaps their "bad acting" can be attributed to them not acting?

I agree on the Harry Potter front they're misinformed, people don't imitate the spells.

It's the exorcisms that have me intrigued. Perhaps on the show a customer will testify as to whether or not the ceremony was useful.

I'm sorry but...Do you actually believe that these deluded girls are actually performing exorcisms at the behest of their manipulative and scheming father? Not just terrifying poor or mentally ill or depressed people into wrongly thinking that they're possessed by a non existent demon for which there is no evidence for? That the father of these girls is getting rich off the needless suffering of others? Have you thought critically about these things for one second? Because it's kind of obvious when you think about it.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Lol! xD

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Sexually transmitted....demons?

-200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

faith points in humanity

Anyway, I fail to see what insulting religion has to do with anything?

It's like assuming that all people of a religion are like this. Perhaps one isn't saying that,but that's certainly what it seems like.

If that's the case....that person is equally idiotic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Why would exorcists fight Harry Potter? He's not a demon or ghost or whatever.

But seriously, those girls are all painted up like whores and yet have the gall to go on about religion and sin. That's just silly.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

-200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

faith points in humanity

It's like assuming that all people of a religion are like this. Perhaps one isn't saying that,but that's certainly what it seems like.

I don't think anyone has really said that. All the posts on here that more on line with the topic have related to the issue at hand here.

No one as far as I have read has assumed all religious people are like this.

@lvenger said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

@web_flotsam:

I agree on the Harry Potter front they're misinformed, people don't imitate the spells.

It's the exorcisms that have me intrigued. Perhaps on the show a customer will testify as to whether or not the ceremony was useful.

I'm sorry but...Do you actually believe that these deluded girls are actually performing exorcisms at the behest of their manipulative and scheming father? Not just terrifying poor or mentally ill or depressed people into wrongly thinking that they're possessed by a non existent demon for which there is no evidence for? That the father of these girls is getting rich off the needless suffering of others? Have you thought critically about these things for one second? Because it's kind of obvious when you think about it.

Exactly.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@lvenger:

I've often found arguments against the existence of demons/ghosts to be lacking. They usually take the form of calling the idea idiotic or simply saying that everyone involved in the incident was insane.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenheim_Poltergeist

There have been some very well-documented cases of spiritual activity, the above incident is a good example of this.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nerdork

eh...they just want attention, to nurse their egos and make money. This is nothing but self aggrandizement for them.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

faith points in humanity

I don't think anyone has really said that. All the posts on here that more on line with the topic have related to the issue at hand here.

No one as far as I have read has assumed all religious people are like this.

@lvenger said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

@web_flotsam:

Exactly.

lol I know that,dude.

I am just referring to the people that DO do these things.

I never really meant to imply that all were like this. But,for example, there was a youtube video I saw and the channel name had 'Jesussacrificedhimselffordubstep' (Jesus sacrificed himself for Dubstep) and some idiot said "No he didn't. Jesus didn't die for Dubstep he died for our sins" or some crap like that and some made a comment on how they quit religion because they said that all religious people were morons like him ("him" referring to the guy that he replied to. The one that made the painfully obvious comment). I know that most people on this site aren't dumb like that or dumb like the other guy,it's just to anyone that does.

I didn't mean to imply that anyone here did. :) Although I give it a week. 0_0

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Eh I see.

Well anyone who makes broad generalizations and are somehow incapable of making distinctions are not worth time or thought bothering over. Though they may well have just been trolling. Such comments are not worth a second thought.

Hell people like these teen exorcists would not be worth a second thought if it was not for the fact they have managed to influence gullible people into their backward beliefs passed onto them from their parents.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The spells are real? Man the ancient Romans must have been magical as f##k since most of the spells and incantations are twist on Latin words from that language, as well as slightly altered English words. Which to be honest I actually always found a bit odd since there are ancient Celtic languages that would sound a fair amount different from most modern languages and there for be more mysterious and all that jazz.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#67  Edited By krspaceT

Christian fools....if you put all this effort of yours into creating viable habitat for the slowly returning Jaguar and Mexican Wolf populations to Arizona, you'd actually be doing something decent for the world!

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

Why would exorcists fight Harry Potter? He's not a demon or ghost or whatever.

Or an actual existing person. I mean there are people out there named Harry Potter for sure, but the one in particular they are fighting is a character in a fictional universe that mildly borrowed from previous works.

And the poor elderly woman who was possessed by demons that apparently left her body just to rape her, that's got to be terrifying, I will say though that we should all be thankful that she can probably no longer conceive given her age or we would be having some Rosemary's baby s##t happening.

Oh and am I the only one that noticed that the girls looked like they were trying not to laugh during the "exorcisms"?

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Vortex13

You know I'm legally allowed to marry people, preside over funerals as a minister that was ordained by the state. I wonder if I am able to perform exorcisms...

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Web_Flotsam

@lvenger:

I've often found arguments against the existence of demons/ghosts to be lacking. They usually take the form of calling the idea idiotic or simply saying that everyone involved in the incident was insane.

There have been some very well-documented cases of spiritual activity, the above incident is a good example of this.

Oh, that one tied to an emotionally disturbed individual where none of the more extreme events were ever filmed. The problem with spiritual activity is that ghosts don't like tests, and refuse to appear when they're being done. Demons are even worse. They purposefully seek out the people that can defeat them, over and over, and they must hate science too, because back in Roman times, you couldn't walk five feet without getting possessed, but now they tend to show up mostly right where the exorcists want them.

You see, my argument against ghosts and demons isn't that the idea is idiotic. It's that the ghosts have rules against being found out by the living and demons suffer from severe CIS.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well anyone who makes broad generalizations and are somehow incapable of making distinctions are not worth time or thought bothering over. Though they may well have just been trolling. Such comments are not worth a second thought.

Hell people like these teen exorcists would not be worth a second thought if it was not for the fact they have managed to influence gullible people into their backward beliefs passed onto them from their parents.

lol It's just hilarious,though!

"Sexually transmitted demons"....

I mean. Words cannot describe how I feel about that!

Although,because of those "exorcists",I just lost all faith in humankind.

Except for individuals like you and others,of course. :)

If it weren't for humans like you,I don't think I would want to live on this planet lol

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Although all of them are pretty.

But they're probably the type of people that believe in those "spirit readings" and such (like with Madame Xanadu).

The ones who,the only evidence of ghosts they have of spirits is "they felt a chill in the room". I mean,they feel a slight draft and their first thought is "ghost". It's so freaking stupid! It's DEFINITELY not possible that it's just wind.

Another thing,like when they say that they see a "little blue light" in the camera. I mean,are you freaking kidding me?! I saw this thing on bio channel and this lady was explaining how she saw a "ghost" because (and here are her words) "it was blue......and the odd thing was that the light was blue." lol That was basically her proof/explanation. And I am pretty sure that a slight glare in a camera is only natural in some cameras. Apparently the only explanation to fill in the holes of ignorance is magic.

Another stupid thing in Ghost mythos is the fact that the ghost apparently just stares at them. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What human being would just stare at you for no good reason? It's just incredibly cliche and ridiculously stupid. Why would the ghost just stare at you???

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By russellmania77

We must stop the wholagins and the Harry potheads

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam:

You forget that the police and the electric company investigated the sight and found no sign of human foul play.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: And no sign of the more fantastical claims. This is inconclusive at best.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam:

The police attested to seeing the paranormal events.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So me using magic is channeling the power of God's once most trusted angel? A divine being? How is that 'evil'?

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: And that is the power of suggestion that you're missing. Never underestimate the power of the imagination when you believe in something. It's the same way those people in the videos are convinced they're possessed. And there's still the fact that the phenomena never happened when Annemarie was in the office. If we are dealing something supernatural, it would seem more like involuntary telekinesis than ghosts.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this like... some kind of cult?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#80  Edited By Bruxae

I could only read like half of it.. In this case im gonna go ahead and judge the book by its cover, that picture looks like 3 immature teenagers who are trying to be edgy.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Aronmorales

I just saw the picture on Memebase and I saw all that I needed to see. I cannot shake my head long enough over this.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

If it weren't for humans like you,I don't think I would want to live on this planet lol

No there are plenty of people out there who do a much better job of restoring, reassuring ones hope in humanity. Than myself.

But they're probably the type of people that believe in those "spirit readings" and such (like with Madame Xanadu).

The ones who,the only evidence of ghosts they have of spirits is "they felt a chill in the room". I mean,they feel a slight draft and their first thought is "ghost". It's so freaking stupid! It's DEFINITELY not possible that it's just wind.

Another thing,like when they say that they see a "little blue light" in the camera. I mean,are you freaking kidding me?! I saw this thing on bio channel and this lady was explaining how she saw a "ghost" because (and here are her words) "it was blue......and the odd thing was that the light was blue." lol That was basically her proof/explanation. And I am pretty sure that a slight glare in a camera is only natural in some cameras. Apparently the only explanation to fill in the holes of ignorance is magic.

Another stupid thing in Ghost mythos is the fact that the ghost apparently just stares at them. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What human being would just stare at you for no good reason? It's just incredibly cliche and ridiculously stupid. Why would the ghost just stare at you???

Actually I think they are opposed to that kind of stuff too, they think its witchcraft or something like that.

Heh. People seem to like to jump to those conclusions, maybe because they want it to be something more, they want ghosts to exist so they try to conjure up evidence and reasons for it.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crazy b%tches are hot.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger:

Someone else has poked holes in your specific example but I've seen my share of paranormal reports. And none of them pan out with critical thinking and searching for empirical evidence as to what actually happened.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger:

The only hole that was poked was some guy saying, something about the power of suggestion or some other cliche. Ignoring the testimony from multiple objective secular organizations (the police and the electric company.)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: Testimony from the police? Is that all you're basing the credibility of this report on? Like the police are an infallible source of information. Those who testify to seeing paranormal activities are usually far more gullibe and credulous people. It's the same for religious experiences too.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

No there are plenty of people out there who do a much better job of restoring, reassuring ones hope in humanity. Than myself.

@cameron83 said:

Actually I think they are opposed to that kind of stuff too, they think its witchcraft or something like that.

Heh. People seem to like to jump to those conclusions, maybe because they want it to be something more, they want ghosts to exist so they try to conjure up evidence and reasons for it.

But still,it's just so ridiculous!

I guess magic closes the gaps for what (some) people cannot explain.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: It is. But that is humanity for ya :)

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By HBKTimHBK

May JK Rowling have mercy on their souls.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Religious brainwashing at its worst. I wish I could say that its an isolated incident, but its not.

This or just plain old scamming. They probably don't even belief that bs they are preaching but are just doing that for easy money.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#92  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

....... O____________________o Okay.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Religious brainwashing at its worst. I wish I could say that its an isolated incident, but its not.

This or just plain old scamming. They probably don't even belief that bs they are preaching but are just doing that for easy money.

It is likely one or the other.