• 67 results
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51 Lunacyde  Moderator

Is it sad I just can't bring myself to believe this is real?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52 Lunacyde  Moderator

Also, most of the people in here obviously didn't read the article. He isn't going home, and he is being sent to a facility for treatment. Not that it doesn't totally piss me off that this happened in our nation, but let's at least get the facts straight before we rant about it.

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By BrokenSpear

@lunacyde:

He killed four people, paralyzed one, brain damages another and he gets to lounge around in a mountain retreat for a year, a mountain retreat that costs 40 grand a month and then has to serve ten years probation. The punishment doesn't fit the crime, especially when many others get sentenced to prison for way less.

Misterwizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

This is just awful beyond belief.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmie_hudson_: They use mental illness, an obvious fake one, but still they use he is mentally incompetent argument, since he is mentally imcompetent, he dont have to deal with the consequences, because is not his fault.

Even when is obvious it because he has money, they used a fake Dr. with a fake illness, to walk away.

Jimmie_Hudson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission said:

@papinacho said:

Doesn't him being underage protect him from going to prison for 20 years? Huh..

he still killed 4 people. in most states 16 is considered a adult

In many cases, a lot more than most people would like to think, teens (especially minorities) are tried as adults. Others just spend their time in juvie and get transferred to an adult prison.

Isht like that pisses me off though.

American society unilaterally agrees that people under 21 are too immature to make decisions about drinking and/or buying booze, and yet 18 year olds can be shipped off to fight in foreign wars and 11 year olds can be tried as adults.

yea well i think that needs to change because if a 13 year old stabs someone im sorry but that 13 year old should serve the max sentence of life in prison. i know that sounds cold but the whole there a kid thing needs to be looked at now because its almost like saying hey your not a specific age so its ok to kill somebody

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The juvenile justice system was built for an innocent time that is long gone. The entire thing needs to go and every American should be tried under the adult system.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brandy did the same thing and the next week she was at the club drinking n having the time of her life

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: last question, do you watch philip defranco?

No, i dont even know who that guys is.

Brandy did the same thing and the next week she was at the club drinking n having the time of her life

Matthew Broderick killed a woman and her daugther too.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By russellmania77
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77 said:

@deathpoolthet1000: maybe he should run away and never return

Seriously i think the only good news for him in the last decade was the idea of a Ferris Bueller sequel.

Drunk driving kills an incredibly number of people.

Saddly since it says its an accident and its not murder, they minimize this crime.

Jimmie_Hudson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmie_Hudson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BrokenSpear

@tazzmission said:

yea well i think that needs to change because if a 13 year old stabs someone im sorry but that 13 year old should serve the max sentence of life in prison. i know that sounds cold but the whole there a kid thing needs to be looked at now because its almost like saying hey your not a specific age so its ok to kill somebody

I'm the first person to advocate that teenagers are a lot more mature than we make them out to be but it's an established fact that people under a certain age are unable to make the same informed decisions as adults in most cases.

Even more so with preteens, a majority of them lack the the attributes that can be associated with premeditation.

Let me put it this way... if you were on trial for your life, would you trust a jury full of 11 year olds to render an appropriate verdict?

Avatar image for cadmus_knightfall
Cadmus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I seen this the other night on the news...it's utterly disgusting. You can blame the parents or whoever all you like, but at the end of the day he isn't even getting a slap on the wrist. It's insane.