Posted by starrk_coyote (620 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys here is a 2 new Q for U :)

the FLASH has a rouges gallery that used before tech to fight him, and with the new DC reboot we are getting a head's up and a whiff of a metahumen rouges gallery.

what do you think is the better or should i ask who do you like more, tech or meta?

do you see rouges like mirror master and pied piper and abra kadabra be meta or are they going to be stuck been tech rouges?

#1 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I get that in English please?

#2 Posted by jack16ichigo (453 posts) - - Show Bio

They should stay the same.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer tech based rouges.

@cyberninja said:

Can I get that in English please?

The Flash's rouge's gallery is composed mostly of technological villains, however in the DCnU one of said villains (Captain Cold) was given powers rather than tech. It is possible other Flash villains may get the same treatment.

What kind of villains do you like more, tech based or those with powers?

Do you think Flash's other foes(Abra Kadabra, Pied Piper, Mirror Master etc) should get the Captain Cold treatment and go from tech to naturally powered characters?

#4 Posted by Icarusflies (12454 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want meta-Rogues. :(

#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

I don't see them doing this to all the Rouges.

It wouldn't really work well with Mirror Master,Trickster, or Pied Piper.

Weather Wizard might get this treatment though. And IIRC Abra Kadabra is already magic based due to a deal with Neron or something.

#6 Posted by _Zombie_ (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer them tech-based. Makes it a better defeat when they tag Flash and take him down without any powers.

#7 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

Same

#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I can understand doing Captain Cold to kinda differentiate him from Mr. Freeze.....but then again now he's gonna be more like Icicle Jr. or Killer Frost. I think the others need to stay the same.

#9 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll love the Rogues anyway. Cold's new costume was neat, but his old one was classic.

#10 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Tech Rogues are the best.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (23010 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually prefer them to have meta human abilities, I'm tired of someone beating Captain Cold by just disarming him. 

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (11549 posts) - - Show Bio

Can i get the Original Rogues back??? Please DC?

#13 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

So Flash's FANS want to see him constantly physically outwitted by HUMANS, but to make these humans meta-humans is apparently the insulting act? Hhm........interesting.............

#14 Posted by starrk_coyote (620 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33 said: So Flash's FANS want to see him constantly physically outwitted by HUMANS, but to make these humans meta-humans is apparently the insulting act? Hhm........interesting............. why is it interesting? ? :)

#15 Posted by iragulasuperbia (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Only a few of the Rogues are now meta. Captain Cold, Heatwave, Weather Wizard, and Mirror Master. Golden Glider also gained powers though that was more of an accident than anything else. I don't think it's that big of a deal. I mean, as long as the characters still act as they have previously and are true to their established personality, does it really matter how they're powers function?

#16 Posted by nickthedevil (11549 posts) - - Show Bio

I like em. And now I can't wait for Flash #17. I want to see the New Reverse Flash.

#17 Posted by starrk_coyote (620 posts) - - Show Bio

back 5 months and 2 weeks ago, you said this:

@nickthedevil said:

Can i get the Original Rogues back??? Please DC?

but now you are saying this, what made you change your mind? what do you like about them?

@nickthedevil said:

I like em. And now I can't wait for Flash #17. I want to see the New Reverse Flash.
#18 Posted by nickthedevil (11549 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't change my mind. I like the new Metas, but do I prefer my old Rogues? Hell yes. I stand by both statements.

#19 Posted by starrk_coyote (620 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

I didn't change my mind. I like the new Metas, but do I prefer my old Rogues? Hell yes. I stand by both statements.

+1 from me bro ! :)