#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Liam Neeson

Liam Neeson

Christian Bale

Maggie Grace

Tom Hardy

Sam Worthington

Peter Dinklage

Ewan McGregor

Samuel L. Jackson

Team Sean Bean

Sean Bean

Logan Lerman

Radha Mitchell

Ving Rhames

Jason Momoa

Andrew Garfield

Nicolas Cage

Sean Astin

The battles takes place on Mordor, they can only use the weapons they can find.

And yes Nicolas Cage can be used as a weapon.

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sean Bean dies from their lack of a leader.

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Team Sean Bean dies from their lack of a leader.

Sean Bean is hardcore, besides he i still alive in the Sillent Hill movies, he survive the whole trilogy

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Liam Neeson kills them all including his team with his mighty glare but Sean Bean rises from the dead to fight again

#5 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Liam Neeson kills them all including his team with his mighty glare but Sean Bean rises from the dead to fight again

And then he goes and kills Carly Rae Jepsen.

Before he notice that Sean Bean is back and using a costume, for some reason.

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: That Meme is wrong Liam Neeson walks into where ever the hell he wants, whenever he wants. Mordor ain't s**t to him

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Neeson for the curb stomp.

#8 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Liam solos

#9 Posted by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio

Samuel L. Jackson solos.

#10 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: That Meme is wrong Liam Neeson walks into where ever the hell he wants, whenever he wants. Mordor ain't s**t to him

You mean this.

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: Exactly

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (83257 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Neeson's team to win.

#13 Posted by superstay (9701 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000:

Team Liam Neeson

because it's team Liam freakin Neeson, the only man more epic then him is Chuck Norris

do_ob

#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay said:

@DeathpooltheT1000:

Team Liam Neeson

because it's team Liam freakin Neeson, the only man more epic then him is Chuck Norris

do_ob

Look what Neeson said about Chuck Norris in his Twettter, Neeson is still alive, Norris cant kill him.

#15 Posted by tomlikesfries (4641 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, Neeson solos.

#16 Posted by superstay (9701 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000:

The first one is the only one that's accurate about them.

dó¡òb

#17 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay said:

@DeathpooltheT1000:

The first one is the only one that's accurate about them.

dó¡òb

Chuck Norris is afraid of Liam Neeson, i mean the guy train Batman, since pretty much Chuck Norris is Batman Wannabe, Liam owns his ars.