• 123 results
#1 Posted by judasnixon (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have them? What are they? How many do you have? Planning on getting more? Do you have pictures and want to show them off?

#2 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Can one of you move this to off-topic? Thanks a bunch.

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup. I've got two so far. First one is back in May was twin monkeys because I'm a gemini born in the year of the monkey

Then a month ago I got a more nerdy one:

#4 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18884 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't have any and not remotely interested in getting any.

#5 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

plan on getting the green goblin cult tattoo in the summer

#6 Edited by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

the Nolanverse Batsymbol tearing out of my skin on my right bicep

"Why Do We Fall?" across my chest

Japanese cherry blossoms on my left shoulder and part of my chest.

The Cursed Seal of Heaven on my whatever you call the neck muscle.

I'm planning "I'd Do Anything I'd Risk Everything I'd Do Anything For You" on my ribs for my baby sister :3

#7 Posted by Bruxae (14138 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I got a tribal half-sleeve on my left forearm, no pictures at this moment!

#8 Edited by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I don't have any. I'm still contemplating on what design I would want to have and whether I should get one or not.

#9 Posted by ARMIV2 (8878 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking that I'll get what is known in my family as "The Morales Sword".

#10 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two. A Ramones logo and the word Spiro.

#11 Posted by Enemybird (3385 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two sparrows on my chest

#12 Posted by JediXMan (31588 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (38597 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: You should get Yoda tattooed on your back.

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by JediXMan (31588 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@JediXMan: You should get Yoda tattooed on your back.

If I ever got a tattoo it would probably be two swords crossing, or something along those lines.

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (38597 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: You should get Fantomex's face on one shoulder then Han on the other. So Fantomex Solos.

Moderator Online
#16 Edited by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Was going to get a sexy ghost on my arm for my 20th birthday last month... but nooooooooo... "No one wants to see that", they said. "You've had waaay too much to drink and shouldn't be in this tattoo parlor", they said. "Stop growling at the homeless", they said.

Ugh...

Anywho, I want a sexy ghost on my arm and the Hawaiian Punch guy on my back.

#17 Posted by ShootingNova (19909 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

#18 Edited by Strider92 (16906 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't have one. Every now and then for some reason I get the urge to get one but I always end up thinking it through and deciding not to.

#19 Posted by inferiorego (28545 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 30+ hours in. Both of my upper arms are covered. My right forearm is covered. My right leg is covered and I have a small piece on my left leg.

Staff
#20 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, I have none, and will never get any. Tattoos aren't my style.

#21 Posted by judasnixon (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a Flur De Lis over my heart, "Never light three cigarettes with one match" on my left rib cage, an antique key on my right for forearm, Spanish style iron work on my left forearm, the kanji symbol for freedom on my wrist, and a very large tribal piece that covers my right arm, the right side of my back, and ribs down to my lower back.....

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (15254 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope but when I grow up I want to have one.

#23 Posted by laflux (17582 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@JediXMan: You should get Fantomex's face on one shoulder then Han on the other. So Fantomex Solos.

I'm going to put I timer on how long it takes for you to say Fantomex's Solo's when JMX is in a thread.@Strider92 said:

Don't have one. Every now and then for some reason I get the urge to get one but I always end up thinking it through and deciding not to.

Same here. Though right now I do have the urge to have wings tattooed on my feet :P

#24 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

Was going to get a sexy ghost on my arm for my 20th birthday last month... but nooooooooo... "No one wants to see that", they said. "You've had waaay too much to drink and shouldn't be in this tattoo parlor", they said. "Stop growling at the homeless", they said.

Ugh...

Real friends let drunk friends get sexy ghosts tattoos and growl at the homeless. Best friends get sexy ghost tattoos and growl at the homeless with you.

#25 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

lol

#26 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

I'm 30+ hours in. Both of my upper arms are covered. My right forearm is covered. My right leg is covered and I have a small piece on my left leg.

Like a boss.

#27 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to get the Old Guitarist covering my right forearm.

#28 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

I got one polynesian design on my right shoulder. Maybe in a few years Ill get some ink on my back or thigh, but for now I'm happy with the one i have and dont want to rush getting a second. I like Hanya masks or a tribal Shark design.

#29 Posted by JediXMan (31588 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

I'm going to put I timer on how long it takes for you to say Fantomex's Solo's when JMX is in a thread.

JXM.

#30 Edited by Mercy_ (91942 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a Celtic knot on the inside of my right wrist. Getting a Fleur de Lis on the top of my foot.

#31 Posted by laflux (17582 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

I'm going to put I timer on how long it takes for you to say Fantomex's Solo's when JMX is in a thread.

JXM.

O_O ops

#32 Posted by joshmightbe (24802 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a page from Kingdom come tattooed on me but the artist screwed it up so I have to save up to get it fixed. Long story short I tried for Alex Ross got Rob Leifeld (Always make sure your tattoo guy is sober.

#33 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two and kind of want more :/

#34 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

Not yet, but i know the exact design i want.

#35 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Why the disgruntled face?

#36 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ellie_Knightfall said:

@Blood1991: Why the disgruntled face?

I ain't got no money to finish my back tat and I want another XD.

#37 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I figured it was something of the sort :(

What've you got/got in progress?

#38 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ellie_Knightfall said:

@Blood1991: I figured it was something of the sort :(

What've you got/got in progress?

You know those box's in the left hand corner of old Marvel team titles? I have a big one of those with my four favorite Marvel characters on it "Storm, Hawkeye, Captain America, and She Hulk" It needs two more sessions to be fully colored in and it is EXPENSIVE! Like 250 a session.

#39 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: That's ridiculously awesome. Is it old-school designs of them to go with the motif or just your favorite designs?

And that is painfully expensive. Mine's small, it only cost me $100 for the entire thing.

#40 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ellie_Knightfall said:

@Blood1991: That's ridiculously awesome. Is it old-school designs of them to go with the motif or just your favorite designs?

And that is painfully expensive. Mine's small, it only cost me $100 for the entire thing.

Classic costumes. I tried to go for the old face designs best I could, but the size scaling meant I had to find some alt face shots.

#41 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

I had a page from Kingdom come tattooed on me but the artist screwed it up so I have to save up to get it fixed. Long story short I tried for Alex Ross got Rob Leifeld (Always make sure your tattoo guy is sober.

:( thats such a sad story! My first tattoo, the Dark Knight logo/skin tear, I drew by hand the same day. I was so excited that I forgot to get a reference or ask the tattoo artist to fix it up and make it look more professional. He did the piece exactly like my hastily drawn drawing >.< I have a love/hate relationship with it LOL

#42 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a bunch of tattoos.

#43 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

I have none, but if I ever get any, it'd be one of two: the Spider-Man mask design in the middle of my upper back, or "Last Son" in Kryptonese.

#44 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

Ugh...

Real friends let drunk friends get sexy ghosts tattoos and growl at the homeless. Best friends get sexy ghost tattoos and growl at the homeless with you.

I don't have either :'/

#45 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought there was going to be a ton of pictures of peoples tattooes but to no avail. I shall watch this thread tho.

#46 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

My common excuse is money, and that I always say I want to be way more fit or... actually Fit. haha (+)

#47 Posted by Strider92 (16906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One: Hah! As I said the reason I don't have one is I always think it through every-time I feel like getting one and come to the conclusion that the cons out-weigh the pros. I have the awful feeling that at some point I will have a lapse in judgement most likely due to alcohol or a girl and end up getting one as the only thing preventing me from getting a tat has nigh-disappeared when those two circumstances are concerned lol.

#48 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I think it threw too, and I always think of bills, gas, books, tickets, etc, so I decide not to. I also think "not right now maybe once I feel fit." I do agree that alcohol/girl/s will easily change that XP

What tattoos do you have in mind that you sometimes want to get?

(+)

#49 Posted by Strider92 (16906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One said:

What tattoos do you have in mind that you sometimes want to get?

Not sure nothing big. probably this:

Kudos if you guess where its from :p

#50 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: pssst

please

I have the book right next to me right now as I type this. You Kaine Parker Fan. I have a crazy Idea, and I would love your opinion about it... here it goes.

What if Peter comes back, but SpOck is still around? How? The little ock bot... what if somehow The Ock Bot finds a way to communicate, and in a series of coincidental events leads it to meet up with Kaine. Since he is a clone, do you think Kaine would sacrifice his life/mind to trade it for Peters resurrection? How about that for a ending to Scarlet Spider? I doubt it, but I'm wondering how you'd feel about it.

(+)