Target over Wal-Mart

derekvang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Based on my experiences, whenever I'm at a Target, everything seems more neatly done, the employees ACTUALLY know what they're doing and where most of their products are, and just the store overall seem to have a better quantity and quality of things whereas Wal-Mart's stuff are cheaper (and saves ya money, I'll give ya that) but from my experience from there, most of their products are usually either damaged or have a couple of missing parts. Hell, most of the employees there didn't even know where they keep their toilet papers at and had to ask the manager to tell them where it is or take me to the toilet papers section. With Target, I feel like the workers actually care about their customers and try to help them get what they want to satisfy their needs but with Wal-Mart, I feel like the workers there seem very... unattached to their customers and say that they either ran out of that product, don't carry them, or just look clueless and asks their co-workers in which case their co-workers don't know either and asks another one and etc. and etc. Point being is, I feel like Target overall is just a better corporate company and business than Wal-Mart even though it's more pricey there but their products actually have a better quality than Wal-Mart even though they sell almost the exact thing. Feel free to write some stories down or whatever or say which companies you'd prefer

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I work at Target, trust me, we are better

derekvang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: Yeah, though I've never worked there but I can tell based on experences that Target is just better overall. I've been having some beef with Wal-Mart and try to stay as far away from that place as possible

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Most things are target are overpriced, but yes. Walmart is a joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wal-Mart is trash tbh.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers