#1 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

I have notice that often when people see something on Television maybe its a bad call in a Basketball Game or Football Game or maybe its hearing there wonderful President giving a speech on Iraq and continuing the War people begin to speak to the Television with some rather harsh language. So I ask you...Do you ever speak to the Television when you see something you disagree with on it ?
Post Edited:2008-05-29 18:18:01

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"I have notice that often when people see something on Television **maybe its a bad call in a Basketball Game or Football Game** or **maybe its hearing there wonderful President giving a speech on Iraq and continuing the War** people begin to speak to the Television with some *rather harsh language*. So I ask you...Do you ever speak to the Television when you see something you disagree with on it ?
Post Edited:2008-05-29 18:18:01"

All the time KS.I think everyone does.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"I have notice that often when people see something on Television **maybe its a bad call in a Basketball Game or Football Game** or **maybe its hearing there wonderful President giving a speech on Iraq and continuing the War** people begin to speak to the Television with some *rather harsh language*. So I ask you...Do you ever speak to the Television when you see something you disagree with on it ?
Post Edited:2008-05-29 18:18:01"

All the time KS.I think everyone does."

LOL. Yeah. I was just doing it a few minutes ago. I would probably still be doing it if the Lakers wouldnt have gone on that last run.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. I guess no one ever does this then