• 56 results
#1 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

But yeah, lot's of people are doing these, so I figured I'd pitch in. Ask me some questions you've wondered about me! And yes, probably gonna keep bumping this.

#2 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you like better: Spidey, Ivy, or Daredevil?

#3 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6340 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you a fan of Batman?

#4 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you like better: Spidey, Ivy, or Daredevil?

Spider-Man of course.

Are you a fan of Batman?

No, I am not. I think he's an overrated hero, almost as overrated as Superman.

#5 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24936 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Will you join my new order, the Tron Sith? I could use a powerhouse like you, your skills with a lightsaber is some of the best I have ever seen =P

#6 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6340 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Will you join my new order, the Tron Sith? I could use a powerhouse like you, your skills with a lightsaber is some of the best I have ever seen =P

For the Good of the Sith Empire...Of course.

*bows formally*

#8 Posted by Oscuro (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I know a lot of people have these, but it really is an excellent way to get to know other people on this site. Who would you like to see team up if you could pick any 2 characters? Do you watch anime? If you join the Tron Sith, is it safe to assume that you do know the power of the Dark Side?

#9 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24936 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Great! I will make you a speacially made Sith card tomorrow =P. What would your like Sith name to be Darth? =O

#10 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I know a lot of people have these, but it really is an excellent way to get to know other people on this site. Who would you like to see team up if you could pick any 2 characters? Do you watch anime? If you join the Tron Sith, is it safe to assume that you do know the power of the Dark Side?

1) Poison Ivy and Spider-Man

2) Sometimes...I'm trying to get more into it.

3) I'm not evil, I just have a stricter sense of Justice than the Jedi *cracks knuckles* FAR stricter

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Great! I will make you a speacially made Sith card tomorrow =P. What would your like Sith name to be Darth? =O

Darth Jufferce.

#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24936 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Joygirl (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard query: Do you find the goth/punk/alt look sexy?

#16 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Standard query: Do you find the goth/punk/alt look sexy?

Yes, unless it takes that freaky satanic turn. As someone who is incredibly religious, satanism is kind of a turn off.

#17 Posted by Joygirl (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

You can get one free commission from Jae Lee, Alex Ross, or Luis Royo. Who do you pick? What do you have them draw?

#18 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

You can get one free commission from Jae Lee, Alex Ross, or Luis Royo. Who do you pick? What do you have them draw?

Call me a selfish bastard, but I'd probably have them draw my characters:

The Tengri Executioner~Jae Lee

Doomhound~Alex Ross

Luis Royo~Psycho...Still haven't been able to make his costume on HeroMachine, but if somebody did an art commission of him that would be PERFECT

#19 Posted by Joygirl (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

Is your religion the reason you are disgusted by Harley/Ivy?

#20 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

I'm not disgusted, just annoyed really. And no, I'm not against that kind of stuff. Hell, I've often gone on and on about how I thought Rorschach (Who I am a HUGE fan of) was a homosexual. I just think the relationship is really only there to sell for 14 year old boys who want to see Ivy/Harley sex.

#21 Posted by batmannflash (6222 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

He's disgusted by Harley/Ivy? I'm very religious too but I'm not disgusted by that kind of stuff AT ALL

#22 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

He's disgusted by Harley/Ivy? I'm very religious too but I'm not disgusted by that kind of stuff AT ALL

See my previous comment, I'm not disgusted.

#23 Posted by batmannflash (6222 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I see. Sorry for assuming you were. I'm pretty much indifferent to their sexual relationship. I don't think it makes much of an impact. But I'm not annoyed by it

#24 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Joygirl (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

Cake + ice cream, peaseed butter + jelly, spaghetti + meatballs, cereal + milk, or meat + cheese? Best combo?

#28 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33469 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you rather live in a fantasy world a la Lord of the Rings or a sci fi universe a la Mass Effect?

#29 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you rather live in a fantasy world a la Lord of the Rings or a sci fi universe a la Mass Effect?

Depends really. In general probably fantasy, but in rare cases like Star Wars, probably that universe.

#32 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

...On second thought, having recently played Mass Effect, that would probably be another exception. :)

#33 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you hate more than Paul Dini?

#34 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

Spoony, Mike Stokalsa, JoshU2Uber (Jacksfilms1), Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Jeffrey Dahmer, B.T.K, William H. Gacy, Jerry Sandusky. Dini is just an easy target for me to rip on as this is a comic book message board. I swear to God, if I was in a room with Michael Bay, Frank Miller and Dini with a revolver that had 3 bullets I'd shoot Dini three times.

#35 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

Spoony, Mike Stokalsa, JoshU2Uber (Jacksfilms1), Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Jeffrey Dahmer, B.T.K, William H. Gacy, Jerry Sandusky. Dini is just an easy target for me to rip on as this is a comic book message board. I swear to God, if I was in a room with Michael Bay, Frank Miller and Dini with a revolver that had 3 bullets I'd shoot Dini three times.

I meant living people but you answered that as well. Seriously though? I'd spare at least one bullet for Miller.

#36 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:
@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

@dctv3363 said:

I meant living people but you answered that as well. Seriously though? I'd spare at least one bullet for Miller.

Miller can at least give me some unintentional laughs, I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh a little at All Star Batman & Robin. Dini is about as funny as getting your eyes gouged while having your legs broken with a baseball bat.

#37 Posted by dngn4774 (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Who do you believe is the most underrated DC character?

If you could kill off one member of the Batfamily and any another DC character into the batfamily, who would you kill and who would you add in?

#38 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Who do you believe is the most underrated DC character?

If you could kill off one member of the Batfamily and any another DC character into the batfamily, who would you kill and who would you add in?

Oh so many underrated characters. I'd probably say Grodd and Jason Todd are the most underrated. Nobody non-related with comic vine even know who they are.

I would actually kill of ALL of the Batfamily, and basically have Jason Todd and Azrael (The only surviving members) basically form a team of reformed, regretful depressed villains like Poison Ivy, Bane and Harley Quinn as heroes. THAT...Would be legendary, I'd write it for free.

#39 Posted by dngn4774 (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

Oh so many underrated characters. I'd probably say Grodd and Jason Todd are the most underrated. Nobody non-related with comic vine even know who they are.

I would actually kill of ALL of the Batfamily, and basically have Jason Todd and Azrael (The only surviving members) basically form a team of reformed, regretful depressed villains like Poison Ivy, Bane and Harley Quinn as heroes. THAT...Would be legendary, I'd write it for free.

Yeah but is that really much different than Judges?

#40 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@dngn4774 said:

Yeah but is that really much different than Judges?

True, but the Judges are more radical. They engage in terrorist actions are generally using the wrong means to achieve their goals. This new team would be straight out heroes, though maybe a bit more mischievous, but nothing beyond mocking some of the people they save or mocking the police who hate them. By the way, speaking of Judges, my next Psycho and Doomhound chapters are up, check the fan-fic section.

#41 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#42 Edited by dngn4774 (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: If you could take a recent comic book volume that you believe has failed (one that is still running) and reboot it, what would you do differently to save the series?

#43 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: If you could take a recent comic book volume that you believe has failed (one that is still running) and reboot it, what would you do differently to save the series?

Detective Comics Stalked. I'd make it so that Ivy basically had a boyfriend for a while who was actually relatively good to her, but eventually Ivy had to abandon him for his OWN safety. So her boyfriend became enraged and psychotic and began feeding random innocent people who actually LIKED Poison Ivy to her plants. Ivy is destroyed by this, and fights him one on one, bringing him to an inch of his life (Though she thought she had killed him). He is revived by Joker, and merges all the souls that he murdered together as Harvest, sending them after Ivy. There, I just came up with a better explanation for Harvest than Dini did in 3 MINUTES!!!

Oh...Just realized you said one that is still running...0_0. Anyway, I would probably change the Superior Spider-Man run to make it more of an "alternate universe" type thing. Basically, I would have it start off with Flash Thompson as Spider-Man, who has basically taken that mantle for several years know. It would sort of go BACKWARDS showing how he became Spider-Man, and how it stemmed from him inadvertently causing the death of Peter Parker (Hence the title "The Death of Peter Parker") Eventually, the Spider-Man from OUR universe and the Flash Thompson Spider-Man end up meeting.

#45 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33469 posts) - - Show Bio

favorite game of all time?

#46 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

So many...SW:TOR, Mass Effect, Splinter Cell Conviction.

#47 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33469 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

film?

The Wolfman (2010). Should have brought home so many Oscars. It won an Oscar for Best Makeup but honestly, I feel like this film should have brought home far more Oscars. Del Toro for Best Actor, Hopkins for Best Supporting Actor, Best Cinematography for Shelly Johnson, and probably even Best Picture. Yes, I'm serious. It was packed with really smart themes about family, the civilized/natural world and of course the beast within. It was tragic, beautiful and smart. Phenomenally acted with deep, emotional performances combined with a rather smart script that is probably better than the original.Tried to do a multi-part review of it, but didn't get the response I wanted. Even tried posting the review on Pewter Report.com but still didn't get it.

#49 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33469 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

film?

The Wolfman (2010). Should have brought home so many Oscars. It won an Oscar for Best Makeup but honestly, I feel like this film should have brought home far more Oscars. Del Toro for Best Actor, Hopkins for Best Supporting Actor, Best Cinematography for Shelly Johnson, and probably even Best Picture. Yes, I'm serious. It was packed with really smart themes about family, the civilized/natural world and of course the beast within. It was tragic, beautiful and smart. Phenomenally acted with deep, emotional performances combined with a rather smart script that is probably better than the original.Tried to do a multi-part review of it, but didn't get the response I wanted. Even tried posting the review on Pewter Report.com but still didn't get it.

haha I should have known you'd say that.

Song?

#50 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

film?

haha I should have known you'd say that.

Song?

Again, I love a lot of songs. I like a lot of alternative like Josh Groban and Florence + The Machine but also a lot of Nu Metal like Staind, Chevelle or Disturbed. Even listen to a little Christian Metal like Demon Hunters and Living Sacrifice.