Support our troops, wear red shirts!

AFArtist1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AFArtist1973

Yeah you heard me.  Red shirts...  and no I'm not asking you to participate in a group assembly of Star Trek security personnel (red shirts).   I'm asking you to wear a red shirt on Fridays to support our troops.  It's been a tradition for those to show support of the troops on Fridays, and just wear a red shirt.  T-Shirt, button down, polo, etc.   

It's one way to show all of those who are in the field and abroad that you think about their safety and want them to come home safe.  As a member of the armed forces, I know that a bunch of the guys out there, including where I'm at in Afghanistan would appreciate it.   

Speaking of support... how do many of you support the U.S. troops everywhere?  It's always been a curiosity of mine. 

Best to all... --Jim

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MKF30

Sadly it seems a lot of people don't care *shakes head* but thanks for the update man, I'll sport red on fridays! :) 

Americans should always support the troops despite their political beliefs, it's just a sign of respect and courtesy.....I think those who dis the troops should be sucker punched.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mikethekiller

wearing straight red can get you in trouble nowadays.

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By goldenshot80
@mikethekiller said:
" wearing straight red can get you in trouble nowadays. "
Pretty much that is my excuse to not wear red.
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By Dracade102

Wearing red right now! W00T!

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanlucpicard
@AFArtist1973:
I thought the star trek security personel wore the the gold shirts? everytime they would call security in TGN they were always people with gold shirts. 

As for red uh people still have the bloods and crips BS going on, which is so stupid.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MKF30

You can wear any color you want, unless you're wearing a certain "icon" or "gang symbol" I've worn black, blue and red all over....it's not a crime to wear a color lol in america anyway.