Supernatural: Sam and Dean need powes

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Just saying, Sam and Dean can easily give themselves powers. Sam had powers early in the series from drinking demon blood, and thay in turn allowed him telekinesis. It's a wild guess but I assume that angel blood does the same. They've ran into shapeshifters, they could use their blood and become shapeshifters too. They could master Witchcraft.

But oh well. I just think Supernatural would be mkre interesting that way.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

They have Winchester Defeat anything plot armor. That's enough.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They already have the power to be annoying. Now they need the power to be killed off and remplaced by Castiel as the main character :)

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QFT.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@thethe said:

They already have the power to be annoying. Now they need the power to be killed off and remplaced by Castiel as the main character :)

There it is.

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PurpleCandy

Pyrokenisis would be a fitting power for Dean, Sam just needs his demon powers.

Also, Sam and Dean could just die, have crowley make sure they becomes demons and then just posses their own corpses.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole appeal of supernatural is 'how much a character can do with PIS'.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winchester armour rivals the powers of Batgod himself -- it's all they need lol

But seriously, I wish they had allowed Sam to keep his powers. He most likely would have if the writers knew they were going past season 5, but still.

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was watching an episode of Supernatural on Netflix where Sam and Dean fight two regular serial killers pretending to be Slenderman "Thinman", and I was gee Dean being possessed by Micheal would help, and Sam with demon telekinesis could just snap their necks with a thought.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powers in the Supernatural universe always come with a price, normally losing your humanity/sanity

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman said:

QFT.

It's sheer villain stupidity, I am not exaggerating when I say most of there fights are won when the bad guy throws a Winchester across the room then turns there back on them to slowly choke the other and that fight with Cain, he could have killed him a 100 times over.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

@dextersinister: You got that right. Same thing goes for the fight with Abaddon. She just flings Dean around instead of going for killing shots. I mean, the villains know how dangerous the brothers are. Kill em quick.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what they need to do bring back f****n Adam for god's sake and speaking of God, where tf is Chuck?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernatural is so silly. This show could have been just as popular had it stuck with scripture. God rules over Heaven in the form of the Holy Trinity. They could have kept Anna alive and scripted another way for Dean to return from Hell while showing his experience in Hell with more graphic detail. There could have been many who are more than willing to allow Michael to use them as his vessel. Everything after the Leviathan arc can be eliminated and rewritten with better episodes that are more in accordance with scripture. From the view of a Christian who understands all of the small details of scripture, Supernatural is clearly from a Jewish perspective.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

In my vision of things, Sam and Dean are two racists... Which protect the one they love but dont respect or understand the monsters that's not.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Kidd
legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thethe said:

+1

+1

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the_stegman  Moderator
PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish Dean kept his demon powers in season 10, he kicke so much as and coulda kicked so much more.

I really don't know why Sam & Dean fear death, they can easily be brought back by Castiel.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish Dean kept his demon powers in season 10, he kicke so much as and coulda kicked so much more.

I really don't know why Sam & Dean fear death, they can easily be brought back by Castiel.

Not anymore; he's been significantly depowered since the end of season 7. Anyways, IIRC, there was a season 5 episode that mentioned Sam and Dean have died dozens of times only to be brought back and mind wiped lol

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Makes sense. If Castiel was as strong as he was since his debute, it would beg the question every episode "Why don't they just call Castiel?"

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Makes sense. If Castiel was as strong as he was since his debute, it would beg the question every episode "Why don't they just call Castiel?"

Yeah, though I doubt it would matter. It seems ever since post season 6/7, Angels in general have gotten the 'demon' treatment. Save a few, the rest are just high tier fodder lmao

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_stegman  Moderator

@buttersdaman000: It's crazy, Angels were so OP when they first came about, now, freakin' Cain was threatening to kill Cas. The same Cain that can't beat Dean...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: It's crazy, Angels were so OP when they first came about, now, freakin' Cain was threatening to kill Cas. The same Cain that can't beat Dean...

I just Kanye shrug those moments away. The show has contradicted its own lore so many times now, it's pointless to even think about. Originally, even the most powerful of demons thought twice before engaging an Angel. Now the likes of Abbadon and Cain can brush aside Angels like dust and anybody with an Angel Blade can kill them. I know it may have something to do with Heaven being a mess but still.......IMO, It all started with those lame a** Leviathans punking Angels like childs play even though they never showed power on their scale. Oh, and speaking of demons, whatever happened to caring for the host body??

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 the_stegman  Moderator

@buttersdaman000: Ugh, don't get me started on Leviathans, their only trick is being "unkillable", that's it. But, apparently they're the GOAT.

And demons at this point are worthless. Even the King of Hell is being manipulated by mama witch. And yeah, the boys and Cas are killing demons and their hosts without batting an eye.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Ugh, don't get me started on Leviathans, their only trick is being "unkillable", that's it. But, apparently they're the GOAT.

And demons at this point are worthless. Even the King of Hell is being manipulated by mama witch. And yeah, the boys and Cas are killing demons and their hosts without batting an eye.

Yeah, GOAT but wiped out with borax smh

Agreed, they need to get rid of Rowena asap. The first 5/6 seasons were excellent, but it's time for Supernatural to end lol

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 the_stegman  Moderator

@buttersdaman000: It should have ended with Swan Song. Or at the very least, this should be the finally season.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: It should have ended with Swan Song. Or at the very least, this should be the finally season.

Perfect ending right there. Any hopes of continuing after that should've been dashed as soon as Kripke stepped down as show runner as well. With him i'm confident the show could've been just as good post Swan Song, without him, well..........

Also, i'm pretty sure season 11 has been confirmed. Sadly.