Superman/Catwoman

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By darkman61288

It is getting close to Vday I been about different ficitonal romances that I would like to see. One of of them is a Superman/Catwoman romance. It is a pairing that has not been explored at. I am getting tired of the BatCat thing so I figured DC should try something new. It is a much more exciting pairing than the SM/WW one. So your thoughts.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By satyrgod

I posted a Superman-Catwoman image once, and was threatened by a mod because she felt "offended".  It's still in my Image category if you're interested.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

I like Catwoman, but don't really like Superman, so I'd rather not see it happen.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

HAHAHA! You sir are a fan of crack pairings.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kovak

Superman and Catwo-Listen to yourself!

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JonSmith

So your idea is a master thief in a catsuit who is unquestionably on the wrong side of the law... with the number one Boy Scout?

I don't know what you're on, but I demand a share.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@satyrgod said:

I posted a Superman-Catwoman image once, and was threatened by a mod because she felt "offended". It's still in my Image category if you're interested.

Wow dude.... wow.

You should probably warn people what kind of images are in your gallery before hand lol

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darkman61288

@JonSmith: @Kovak: @Decoy Elite: The New 52 is about new directions right. Well this is a new direction. Superman and Wonder Woman dating is not a new idea at all. It has featured in numerous Elseworld stories.And it is boring. You have the Big Blue Boy Scout and the Star-Stangled Girl Scout date. But having him and Catwoman go at it that is completely new. It is so unlike him to do that is what makes a great idea. The Boy Scout and the Femme Fatale together.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By Pokeysteve

She's a selfish bitch and he puts everyone before himself........could work.

*Note the sarcasm.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Decoy Elite

@darkman61288: I get what you're saying. I'm just sayin' it's still a crack pairing.

If you don't know a crack pairing just means that it's a really unlikely and kinda crazy ship. Not that it's outright bad.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kovak

@darkman61288: The thing is it will never happen.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By comicace3

Um... No.

whitelantern64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By whitelantern64

@satyrgod: wait how was she offended by a pic of superman and catwoman?

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By darkman61288

@Pokeysteve: Superman needs some spice and no other girl can give it.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#14  Edited By Joygirl

@JonSmith said:

So your idea is a master thief in a catsuit who is unquestionably on the wrong side of the law... with the number one Boy Scout?

I don't know what you're on, but I demand a share.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Imagine_Man15

It would be ridiculous, but I'll admit, it would make an interesting dynamic simply seeing them interact for a little while...

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By darkman61288

If anybody who reads this and can draw please draw for this blog a picture of Catwoman being held from behind by Superman and she has a leg on Wonder Woman's back while she is on her hands and knees all while catwoman is about spank her with her whip. And above says the caption "He is mine now, bitch."

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Decoy Elite

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can't even....oh my god...

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

@darkman61288 said:

@Pokeysteve: Superman needs some spice and no other girl can give it.

Wonder Woman stabbed Darkseid in the face! She has plenty of spice.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By satyrgod
@whitelantern64: "wait how was she offended by a pic of superman and catwoman?"

I don't know... wait, have you seen the image in question?

@darkman61288

Now you're talking my language.  See, I knew I wasn't alone here.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By charlieboy

@satyrgod: I think it was just because Superman was naked.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By satyrgod
@charlieboy: There are drawings of naked women all over this site and others.  What's good for the goose... Besides, he wasn't showing off anything good, just a little intragluteal cleavage.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22  Edited By charlieboy

@satyrgod: Lol. i don't find it offensive myself. But technically it is against the rules. Those naked chick pics should be taken down as well per forum rules.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By satyrgod
@charlieboy: And yet I was (to my knowledge) the only one who received a warning.  Damn internet nazis ought to learn to mind their own businesses.
JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JonSmith

@darkman61288 said:

The New 52 is about new directions right. Well this is a new direction. Superman and Wonder Woman dating is not a new idea at all. It has featured in numerous Elseworld stories.And it is boring. You have the Big Blue Boy Scout and the Star-Stangled Girl Scout date. But having him and Catwoman go at it that is completely new. It is so unlike him to do that is what makes a great idea. The Boy Scout and the Femme Fatale together.

New does not always mean good. Y'know what would be a new idea for me? Suicide. That doesn't make it a good idea. Throwing two people, from entirely different walks of life, with completely different attitudes and backgrounds, together in the name of "IT'S NEW!" is, quite frankly, foolish. That's part of the reason I dislike the Wonder Woman/Superman combo they've currently got going on. Seriously, think this through for a moment.

What do Catwoman and Superman have together that they could bond over? Batman?

What would catch Superman's interest in Catwoman as more than a thief, and vice versa as more than a cheap date?

What would the consequences of this pairing be? Would it change anything about either of the characters? Would it make them better, etc?

I suppose at this moment you're probably thinking 'Superman could try to get Catwoman away from the life of crime and make her a better person.' Except that wouldn't be Catwoman. She loves what she does. She has a need to do it. She loves the thrill of it. Thinking she'd change that because some guy in a blue outfit told her to is ridiculous.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By darkman61288

@JonSmith: I agree with your idea that new doesnt mean a good idea. I Also dont like the WW/SM combo as well but because they are too alike. Now I am not saying that they marry and have kids but by having their secret identies date. Selina Kyle and Clark Kent dating.

But mainly I wrote the blog as a way to mock the WW/SM realtionship. They argue that Lois and Clark thing is boring that they want to see something new.So a SM/CW pairing is new why not that. I could see Superman and Catwoman dating for a storyline.

Off topic What do you think of the BM/WW pairing?

TheSheepHerder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheSheepHerder

lol wut?

@Decoy Elite said:

HAHAHA! You sir are a fan of crack pairings.

^

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JonSmith

@darkman61288 said:

I agree with your idea that new doesnt mean a good idea. I Also dont like the WW/SM combo as well but because they are too alike. Now I am not saying that they marry and have kids but by having their secret identies date. Selina Kyle and Clark Kent dating.

But mainly I wrote the blog as a way to mock the WW/SM realtionship. They argue that Lois and Clark thing is boring that they want to see something new.So a SM/CW pairing is new why not that. I could see Superman and Catwoman dating for a storyline.

Off topic What do you think of the BM/WW pairing?

Batman/Wonder Woman makes sense. Wonder Woman's an Amazon. They pride strength, and training to be the best warrior you can be, on a comparative level to Spartans. It's understandable that someone like Batman, whose trained for the vast majority of his life to be the very best he can be in every respect would appeal to her. Not to mention they're comparable on the secret identities front as well: Both of them have persona's they present to the world as their normal sides. For Batman, it's Bruce Wayne. For Wonder Woman, Diana. However, the real version of both of them is the one running around in body armor and a sword, respectively. On Batman's side, this is even displayed in The Dark Knight Rises: When confronting Selina Kyle (BRINGING THE TOPIC BACK AROUND!) at the Ball, where she's masquerading as a high class socialite, she asks who he's pretending to be. His response? "Bruce Wayne, eccentric billionaire."

Now you say Wonder Woman and Superman are too alike? Bah, shame on you. As I said, Wonder Woman's a warrior. An Amazon. Strength, training, being the best you can be, etc. Superman's afraid of his own power. He doesn't try to be the best he can be, he doesn't train, he doesn't even really want to fight. If he had been a normal farmboy in Kansas rather than a kryptonian, he wouldn't have had either the strength of will or desire to become great. He's a practical pacifist: He doesn't like fighting, but will when he has to. Comparatively, Wonder Woman LOVES fighting. She seeks out combat, just like Batman, and even displays great enthusiasm at the ability to use her sword when she's with the League.

And as for Selina Kyle and Clark Kent? Again: Clark Kent, small time reporter at the Daily Globe, straight out of Smallville, which in turn is smack dab in the middle of Nowhere, Kansas. Selina Kyle? City girl, expensive tastes, and a hunger to satisfy those tastes by any means necessary. Clark grew up in rural Kansas, a happy town where nothing ever went wrong except for the occasional hurricane. Selina? Gotham, the place filled with so much crime even Superman can't handle all of it. The best you could hope for is Bruce introducing Selina to Clark at a party, Selina glancing over Clark, then turning her attention to the expensive necklace she came to steal from one of the party goers.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ARMIV2

Catwoman and Superman...that is a pairing I'm having a very hard time seeing...ugh, it always comes out too forced.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@darkman61288 said:

If anybody who reads this and can draw please draw for this blog a picture of Catwoman being held from behind by Superman and she has a leg on Wonder Woman's back while she is on her hands and knees all while catwoman is about spank her with her whip. And above says the caption "He is mine now, bitch."

wut

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satyrgod said:

I posted a Superman-Catwoman image once, and was threatened by a mod because she felt "offended". It's still in my Image category if you're interested.

Wow dude.... wow.

You should probably warn people what kind of images are in your gallery before hand lol

I second this.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satyrgod said:

You post images in this site!!!

No Caption Provided
The third time i post this image in this month.
The third time i post this image in this month.

You dont post that image min other websites or threads.

No Caption Provided

EnigmaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EnigmaLantern

@satyrgod said:

Wow dude.... wow.

I second that.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falconpuuunch said:

@satyrgod said:

Wow dude.... wow.

I second that.

You third it actually.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I can't see them as a couple.

GeekyEverAfter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#37  Edited By GeekyEverAfter

Selina would be to complicated for Clark, she's always getting herself into dangerous situations and this would irritate Clark.