#1 Edited by joewell (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

WHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!

Offial Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/

Megaman, Villiger, WII FIT TRAINER!!1111!!????

And was that Pac-Man at the end of the Megaman Trailer???

I'm really flipping excited about this. How do you feel about it?

Anyone want any characters? I'd like to see Pac-Man, Maxwell ( Scribblenauts ), and You ( A customizable Mii )

If you can please post some more info!

#2 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninetndo rememeber Megaman and they saved it from Capcom.

I AM SO HAPPY AGAIN!!!

#3 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so psyched! I haven't play SSB in YEARS.

#4 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, we get MM in Smash Bros. Now lets get him his own game this gen!

#5 Posted by Pyro_Jack (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

And was that Pac-Man at the end of the Megaman Trailer???

No. It's Yellow Devil, a Megaman boss. But don't give your hopes up, with Namco helping Nintendo with this project and a new Pac-Man game coming for 3DS in the future, it's possible that he will be later announced as a newcomer.

I'm really excited about this game, and I also think that a customizeable Mii Character(not only in appearance, but also on moveset) would be awesome. Wii Fit Trainer was kinda weird though, but a female newcomer is always good(the past games didn't have much females, and it's always nice to see the number of females close to the number of males in games).

#6 Posted by ARMIV2 (8271 posts) - - Show Bio

I am SO excited for this! Can't wait to see the new characters that come with this!

#7 Posted by joewell (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyro_jack:

Awwwww, But cool

Yeah, thats what i was thinking with the Mii character. It'd be kinda complicated but if done right it could be awesome

Me too, but it kinda sucks thats its only for Wii U ( not that i have nothing against it, i just don't have one ) and 3DS. The Wii Fit Trainer i think is actually kinda cool, weird, but cool. And the trailer was pretty funny :D

You have any characters you wanna see?

#8 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Edited by Pyro_Jack (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Well, I'm happy that it's also coming on 3DS, because it will take some time for me to buy a WiiU(though I need it badly and it's my console priority now).

I've always wanted to see Daisy(Mario) on Super Smash Bros. She's got enough potential to get an original moveset from the past games or easily represent the Mario Sports series. Just like you, I's also love to see Pac-Man in the game(my friend and I were fooling around this week thinking of how his moveset could be) and I'd also like to have Sonic back since it would be nice to have an all-classic battle of different companies in SSB. Oh! But I really wish they left some past characters out too, like Falco, Ganondorf and even Wolf, I really can't stand clone characters. Some cool third party newcomers that could also be added are: Black Mage(Final Fantasy), Sora(Kingdom Hearts), Neku Sakuraba(TWEWY), and Tails. I wish they bring Mewtwo back too.

It would be cool if Bayonetta joined the Brawl too now that the sequel is a WiiU exclusive. I know this is pretty much impossible and most people wouldn't approve this idea, but we can always dream, right?

I also wonder if Assist Trophies will be back... just imagine if characters like Rosalina, Blues/Protoman, Geno, etc. acted as new assist trophies. This could make characters that don't have much potential or are too similar to the playable ones make an appearance in the game.

#10 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

..that's it?? No more new characters? What a bummer.

#11 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

They best being having Wario and Pac-man. Though I don't even have a Wii-U

#12 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

I'm not against punching children in the face.

I'ma go bananas on yo @$$

#13 Edited by mikethekiller (8284 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by joewell (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

..that's it?? No more new characters? What a bummer.

Its was just announced a bit ago, there will be more

#15 Posted by Wolfrazer (5949 posts) - - Show Bio

I just can't believe they are making the Wii Fit Trainer a character.....its not like there aren't other characters out there to choose from....not upset about it, but its a really, really bizarre choice.

#16 Posted by inferiorego (21112 posts) - - Show Bio

Wii Fit Trainer is a genius idea!

As long as Luigi is in the game, I'll be happy; otherwise, the Luigi Smash Bros tattoo I got a decade ago will just seem silly

Staff
#17 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Oh really? Okay that's a relief :D Thanks!

#18 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so buying this.

#19 Posted by ARMIV2 (8271 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it to be likely, but I'd love to see Mewtwo return. And not as that...thing that they made him change into now, I'm talking Mewtwo Mewtwo.

#20 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

1st RULE: You do not talk about SMASH CLUB.

#22 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by KingOfAsh (3499 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Smash Bros 4 was comfirmed years ago. Need more Fire Emblem & Mother characters in it. Maxwell from Scribblenauts.