#1 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting with the matches this weekend, then the conference championships, then the Super Bowl.. Who wins?

My predictions:

------Divisional

Atlanta beats Seahawks. 28-21

Packers beat 49ers - 31-28

Patriots beat Houston - 28-17

Denver beats Baltimore - 17-14.

------Conference Championship

Packers beat Atlanta - 21-17

Patriots beat Denver - 21-14

------Super Bowl

Packers beat Patriots - 35-31

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: *Looks at AV*

Can't help but feel you might have some bias. :P

#3 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. ;).. Hey can't go against my team. But for real though, I honestly think the Packers have a big chance of going all the way. Especially since almost everyone on their team is 100% again. Their toughest game is going to be tommorow night against 49ers in San Fran. If they beat them, I really think they are going all the way.

#4 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Pats stomp.

#5 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

Pats stomp.

It was really tough for me to say that Pats will beat Denver if they make it to the conference championship. Manning is on fire, but I just don't think he will make it to the Super Bowl is first year with a new team and not playing at all last year.. Pats should make it to the Super Bowl...

Imagine the matchup of Rodgers vs. Brady.. Damn good Super Bowl right there...

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Xanni15 said:

Pats stomp.

It was really tough for me to say that Pats will beat Denver if they make it to the conference championship. Manning is on fire, but I just don't think he will make it to the Super Bowl is first year with a new team and not playing at all last year.. Pats should make it to the Super Bowl...

Imagine the matchup of Rodgers vs. Brady.. Damn good Super Bowl right there...

Brady looks unstoppable right now, plus their entire team is healthy, Gronk is coming back, their defense has improved since they traded for that new cornerback. Denver is too one dimensional on offense, it's all Peyton. I think Texas is fixing to get blown-out.

Brady's got a message for the defenses that think they can stop him:

#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Xanni15 said:

Pats stomp.

It was really tough for me to say that Pats will beat Denver if they make it to the conference championship. Manning is on fire, but I just don't think he will make it to the Super Bowl is first year with a new team and not playing at all last year.. Pats should make it to the Super Bowl...

Imagine the matchup of Rodgers vs. Brady.. Damn good Super Bowl right there...

Brady looks unstoppable right now, plus their entire team is healthy, Gronk is coming back, their defense has improved since they traded for that new cornerback. Denver is too one dimensional on offense, it's all Peyton. I think Texas is fixing to get blown-out.

Brady's got a message for the defenses that think they can stop him:

He might want to say that when Clay does this to him:

#8 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Clay better get used to seeing this:

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Bay Packers vs Denver Broncos is what I am "Hoping" for.
#10 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlanta v Houston SB Final

Atlanta wins the SB :)

#11 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

Atlanta v Houston SB Final

Atlanta wins the SB :)

Atlanta is just like every other Georgia professional team... Chokes in the playoffs. Braves always do. Hawks always do. and Falcons always do.

But it would be nice to see ATL get their first Super Bowl title.

#12 Posted by _slim_ (13644 posts) - - Show Bio

Broncos vs Falcons - Super Bowl

#13 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Chaos Prime said:

Atlanta v Houston SB Final

Atlanta wins the SB :)

Atlanta is just like every other Georgia professional team... Chokes in the playoffs. Braves always do. Hawks always do. and Falcons always do.

But it would be nice to see ATL get their first Super Bowl title.

Might just be the year they dont choke Lol :)

& i agree would be nice to see them win it :)

#14 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

The best QB in the NFL Aaron Rodgers vs the second best Tom Brady is what is likely to happen.

#15 Posted by _slim_ (13644 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Broncos vs Falcons - Super Bowl

Welp, the Broncos are out...

#16 Posted by danhimself (22695 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: as a 49ers fan I just want to say:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is all

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
wow... my SB dream just went down the toilet... oh well. 
Guess I am gonna root for Baltimore Ravens simply to see Ray Lewis get a SB before he retires. 
#18 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

Pats stomp.

#19 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

Well my dream is blown Packers got there d*ck put in the dirt.Yes Ravens won my bet is still on.

#20 Posted by Night Thrasher (3705 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate to sound like an obnoxious 49er fan but....

WE LOOK LIKE BEASTS RIGHT NOW!!!!

#21 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: as a 49ers fan I just want to say:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is all

Go to hell.

The way our defense was playing, we deserved to lose. Dom Capers should be in fear of losing his job as defensive coordinator. That was a horrible job.

#22 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Ouch!! :)

#23 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Might as well just give the Pats the 'ship.

#24 Posted by danhimself (22695 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@danhimself said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: as a 49ers fan I just want to say:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is all

Go to hell.

The way our defense was playing, we deserved to lose. Dom Capers should be in fear of losing his job as defensive coordinator. That was a horrible job.

yeah there was definitely a lot of holes in that defense last night and CK was able to exploit every single one

#25 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

What's a superbowl :)

#26 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

What's a superbowl :)

Idk if you're being serious or not, but I'll tell ya anyway. It's basically the championship game for the NFL (professional American football league.)

#27 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@minigunman123 said:

What's a superbowl :)

Idk if you're being serious or not, but I'll tell ya anyway. It's basically the championship game for the NFL (professional American football league.)

I was kind of serious, I don't follow professional sports at all, except for UFC, and even then, I only know a little bit about Anderson Silva and that's it.

#28 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty much safe to say that the Pats are going to beat Houston. Soooo... Out of my predictions I got 2 out of 4 right..

Now...

Patriots beat Baltimore

49ers beat Falcons

---------

Super Bowl:

I think the 7 year Super Bowl drought will come to an end and the Pats will win another one...

#29 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pulling for the Referee's

#30 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Falcons!!!!!!!! Falcons!!!! Falcons!!!!!!!!!

:)))))))))))

#31 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

the city by the bay gets another national championship over tom brady and his merry men :-)

#32 Posted by danhimself (22695 posts) - - Show Bio

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!