Sun Wukong Vs Lucifer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSpiritStalker
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Deranged Midget

Lucifer.

TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

This is Sun Wukong from Journey to the West and Lucifer from the Christian Bible:

Sun

Sun Wukong possesses an immense amount of strength; he is able to lift his 13,500 jīn (8,100 kg or 17,881 lbs) staff with ease. He is also superbly fast, able to travel 108,000 li (54,000 kilometers or 33,554 mi) in one somersault. Sun knows 72 transformations, which allows him to transform into various animals and objects; he has trouble, however, transforming into other people, because he is unable to complete the transformation of his tail. He is a skilled fighter, capable of holding his own against the best generals of heaven. Each of his hairs possesses magical properties, and is capable of transforming either into a clone of the Monkey King himself, or various weapons, animals, and other objects. He also knows spells that can command wind, part water, conjure protective circles against demons, and freeze humans, demons, and gods alike.

Lucifer

Lucifer was once the chief of all angels in creation and was one of the highest rank of angels. As a spirit he is virtually indestructible and he never ages or gets sick. Like angels, he is capable of transforming into many forms like animals or objects, he can move at the speed of thought (possibly faster), he possesses superhuman strength also. He can possess animals or objects, and is a super-intelligent being. He is a skilled fighter, leading an army of angels. Other abilities include telekinesis, character deciphering, and many more.

Lucifer is the brightest and most intelligent of the heavenly host and, because he is a pure spirit, he is indestructible. The scriptures tell us his power is such that he caused one-third of the most intelligent of the heavenly host to defect from God, and join him, because he claimed God’s Plan for the rule of the universe is weak and impractical because it is based on the premise that lesser beings can be taught to know, love, and wish to serve him voluntarily out of respect for his own infinite perfections.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Nerx

If a flaming sword can chase him so can a gigantic bludgeoning weapon

TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

More Powers of Sun

"I have mastered the seventy−two earthly transformations. My somersault cloud has outstanding magical powers. I know how to conceal myself and vanish. I can make spells and end them. I can reach the sky and find my way into the earth. I can travel under the sun or moon without leaving a shadow or go through metal or stone freely. I can't be drowned by water or burned by fire. There's nowhere I cannot go."

Initially it was a toss up between 72 earthly transformations and 36 heavenly transformations however Sun chose the 72. So he can turn into trees, animals and stuff. He can also take a hair from his body and turn it into virtually anything for example during a fight with a demon he created like 300 monkeys from one strand of hair. He can fly on the clouds, jump 60,000 miles, he knows a lot of magic spells and has the ability to quickly (almost instantly) learn things like magic just by hearing a little bit about it.

He’s has an immortal and indestructible body. He can easily lift three thousand six hundred pounds, then seven thousand two hundred pounds. His staff can become longer/shorter or thinner (vice versa) and weighs 13,500 POUNDS. Its material is supernatural iron that is said to fasten the Milky Way. It can multiply into 10,000 clubs under Sun's control.

Other spells allow him to manipulate water and create large gusts of wind, endless changes, and immobilise things/people. He can travel "a thousand miles in the time it takes to nod one's head, and covered three hundred with a twist of the waist." His physical strength was enough make the earth shake and the mountains tremble during a fight with a prince.

Transformations

• A three headed form with six arms
  • Pine Tree
  • Peach
  • A hundred thousand feet tall form
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

I have done research into this character and I can see so many similarities between him and Goku, he was even like him at the beginning but now he's turning into a jerk.

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wukong

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun Wukong just uses hadouken rasengan kamehameha and wins.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By primebonnick

can't lucifer also control the weather i seem to recall him sending storms to destory Job's family.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lucifer wins.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By MasterKungFu

wukong

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A...... This is a stomp, Wukong overthrow.

baocubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun Wukong would win even the Buddha can’t kill him what make you think Lucifer can ? Wukong would just troll Lucifer make Lucifer get only madder

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@baocubo said:

Sun Wukong would win even the Buddha can’t kill him what make you think Lucifer can ? Wukong would just troll Lucifer make Lucifer get only madder

Don't forget Lucifer is also a silver-tongued trickster. A very bright man. And, if I remember correctly, Sun would often be mentally manipulated. I could actually see Lucifer getting under Sun's skin more than the alternative.

Though, I see Wukong taking this...

d^_^b

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Lucifer like Bible Lucifer ? If so, unless Sun Wukong's Power excels that of the Creator God aka Yahweh / Allah then I can not see him winning here as Yahweh is ultimately the one who exalts Lucifer's Power and whom will take care of him at the end. Essentially Lucifer would be given however much Power needed to beat Wukong so that the Foretold Bible Prophecy is fulfilled.