#1 Posted by NighThunder (2842 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, what do you think about people putting subliminal messages in todays music, pop culture, theme songs on tv shows.

For example, in a Disney show called, " Wonder over yonder " , if you play the themesong backwards and slow it down, its saying, " Your mind is mine " Not to mention on the spondgebob theme song its saying a bunch of swear words, and Micky mouse , its saying, " Hail satan " , and theres plenty more. On The beoncye song, " If you like it, you shoula put a ring on it" play it backwards and slow it, its saying, " Satan." Whats going on here people!?

#2 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17574 posts) - - Show Bio

This smells like conspiracy theories to me. Got any actual evidence to back up your point?

#3 Posted by NighThunder (2842 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Those "reverse songs" are bull-crap. But they do sometimes put one-frame images in movies and commercials, that you can only notice subconsciously. Usually as jokes like a Disney movie that had a one-frame image of a naked woman in a window so that every time you watch that part of the movie you're likely to think about a naked woman and not know why.

#5 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17574 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Simple search it up yourself, theres plenty of videos on it on youtube.

It would be easier if you provided some since you seem so set on the idea.

#6 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

Those "reverse songs" are bull-crap. But they do sometimes put one-frame images in movies and commercials, that you can only notice subconsciously. Usually as jokes like a Disney movie that had a one-frame image of a naked woman in a window so that every time you watch that part of the movie you're likely to think about a naked woman and not know why.

Someone watches Fight Club too much!

#7 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (20599 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by JetiiMitra (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#9 Edited by NighThunder (2842 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@dctv3363 said:

What is Fight Club?

#11 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17574 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder: Wow people really do have too much time on there hands. Pathetic.

#12 Posted by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really buy it. The backwards-song thing is a stupid myth that needs to die. Now, I'm not saying that there's no such thing as subliminal messaging, I'm sure that, to a degree, its out there in the realm of possibility, but I don't think our children are getting Satanic messages from cartoons. That's simply absurd.

#13 Posted by NighThunder (2842 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by NighThunder (2842 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17574 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: - Shrug- Guess im a lone theorist

Lone conspiracy theorist? Obviously not. Going by the people who made the videos, the comments and the likes.

#17 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's clever indeed.

Besides kids don't get them.

And lol @nighthunder~

#18 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

@nerdork said:

@dctv3363 said:

What is Fight Club?

*like*

#19 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting videos...but not convincing.

#20 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

STOP TALKING ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!!!! Tyler Durden would not approve.

#21 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

What if i told you thanos will not be in Avengers 2

#22 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio
@nerdork said:

@dctv3363 said:

You DO NOT talk about Fight Club! It's the first rule, damn it!

On-topic. I don't take anyone who gets their facts from Youtube videos seriously.

#23 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@silkyballfro94 said:

STOP TALKING ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!!!! Tyler Durden would not approve.

lol, i just find it interesting that someone's conspiracy theory is pulled straight from that movie, and then feins ignorance to its existence.

But, you are right...You do not talk about Fight Club!

#24 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:
@nerdork said:

@dctv3363 said:

You DO NOT talk about Fight Club! It's the first rule, damn it!

On-topic. I don't take anyone who gets their facts from Youtube videos seriously.

LOL, i didnt refresh the page before you posted. Its, actually, the first two rules.

And, agreed!

#25 Edited by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

If u listen to Nicki Minaj backwards it tells you the future, the gates of hell shall swoop open. Satan will ride upon the sky on the back of a firery 3 headed dragon. Leading his army of darkness soldiers who ride shadow stallions upon a murderous rampage throughout the world. Causing pain and suffering to whomever gets in their way. The waters shall rise, asteroids shall strike the earth, and powerful cyclones shall ravage the earth in this bloody mess we call the Nikopalypse

#26 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

If u listen to Nicki Minaj backwards it tells you the future, the gates of hell shall swoop open. Satan will ride upon the sky on the back of a firery 3 headed dragon. Leading his army of darkness soldiers who ride shadow stallions upon a murderous rampage throughout the world. Causing pain and suffering to whomever gets in their way. The waters shall rise, asteroids shall strike the earth, and powerful cyclones shall ravage the earth in this bloody mess we call the Nikopalypse

This seems the most plausible, so far.

#27 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (5881 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by NighThunder (2842 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine, dont take it seriously, but our children are being mind-controled subliminaly

Although......NM's music is evil too.

#29 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no such thing as drink Pepsi subliminal messages.

#30 Posted by JetiiMitra (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a subliminal tin foil hat.

#31 Posted by cameron83 (6642 posts) - - Show Bio

I completely agree.

The entire "backwards theme song" shtick is old and ridiculously silly. It's also believing the notion that 90 percent of celebrities and corporations have some sort of affiliation with "The Illuminati"

#32 Posted by HumanRocket (7440 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont really believe they work unless a subliminal message made me think that.

#33 Posted by cameron83 (6642 posts) - - Show Bio

btw,there isn't really much proof of this besides alterations to the song and people hearing what they want to hear.

I don't know why you guys assume that every singer is a member of the illuminati and everyone is some sort of evil genius mastermind that tries to brainwash kids into thinking about Satan all the time....I don't even know how the f*ck that makes sense. What would the aim of that be? And don't you find out about these "secret messages" crap by playing it backwards? I am pretty sure kids don't hear the song backwards when they watch it on their couch on Saturday. Then again,they said this s*it in the 80s and 90s,and I don't think about Satan,so......

#34 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17574 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

I completely agree.

The entire "backwards theme song" shtick is old and ridiculously silly. It's also believing the notion that 90 percent of celebrities and corporations have some sort of affiliation with "The Illuminati"

I mean I have a fair bit of time on my hands at this point in time but come on find something else to do... And some people dedicate their entire living to this sh!t. So what does that say about them?

#35 Edited by NighThunder (2842 posts) - - Show Bio

btw,there isn't really much proof of this besides alterations to the song and people hearing what they want to hear.

I don't know why you guys assume that every singer is a member of the illuminati and everyone is some sort of evil genius mastermind that tries to brainwash kids into thinking about Satan all the time....I don't even know how the f*ck that makes sense. What would the aim of that be? And don't you find out about these "secret messages" crap by playing it backwards? I am pretty sure kids don't hear the song backwards when they watch it on their couch on Saturday. Then again,they said this s*it in the 80s and 90s,and I don't think about Satan,so......

Heyo bruh I don't think that not to mention, if its in the song, your hearing it no matter what, thus its subliminal.