• 149 results
#101 Edited by laflux (16193 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@vortex13: Ohh LMFAO XD , Well if we look biologically men are physically stronger and more able than women, there is not even a debate to be had. lol, but that guys opinions are stupid, but he is not TOTALLY wrong. But he was saying it in a wrong way.

Testosterone etc..More muscles..all of that, I am not being Anti-women. I am just saying it how it is. Lol, nobody can get offended by a blatant truth.

The caveat of that is that Man have weaker immune systems as our body fat content is usually lower, so we on average live a shorter amount of time. It also means we are more likely to engage in reckless behavior as well, which also contributes to a lower lifespan on average :(

#102 Edited by dngn4774 (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

Three different apocalypse predictions. Anyone remember Y2K?

#103 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

I convinced a girl in highschool that Independence say was based on a true story. I had her going for an hour or more. She was like Wait then why have I never heard of Will Smiths character, he would be famous. I said you've never heard of MLK?

Teach me master!

#104 Edited by dngn4774 (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

That anime and comics can have good fanfic Xovers.

If conspiracy theories count here are two of my favorites:

• Elvis is still alive.
  • The Moon landing was faked.
#105 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18178 posts) - - Show Bio

The moon landing was fake.

The US government are somehow behind every disaster that occurs in the US.

That you need to own a gun to be free.

#106 Edited by BumpyBoo (9575 posts) - - Show Bio

They tried to tell me I was on my own. But I'm not :)

Oooh, but on a silly note:

• Everything was black and white when my mum and dad were kids.
  • Lying turns your tongue black.
  • Santa will know if you have been looking at your presents because elves can smell children, long after they have gone O_O

Moderator Online
#107 Posted by Deadite (24205 posts) - - Show Bio

It's only natural to lift your shirt and rub lotion on your belly at a public place.

#108 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18178 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

It's only natural to lift your shirt and rub lotion on your belly at a public place.

LOL

#109 Posted by Deadite (24205 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

LOL

Oh right, you know about this one lol.

Another part I can think of, to not waste the well oiled belly, drum it a little to hear how it sounds.

#110 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18178 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadite said:

LOL

Another part I can think of, to not waste the well oiled belly, drum it a little to hear how it sounds.

ha ha yep :P

#111 Edited by Deadite (24205 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

LOL

Imagine how awesome it would be to trick people you know into actually doing it :P And you just keep saying "yeah, everyone's doing it. It's totally normal." You'd have to be exceptional at convincing people to pull this off, I think.

#112 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18178 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

LOL

Imagine how awesome it would be to trick people you know into actually doing it :P And you just keep saying "yeah, everyone's doing it. It's totally normal." You'd have to be exceptional at convincing people to pull this off, I think.

Ha ha that or they would have to be pretty gullible :)

#113 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

I convinced a girl in high school that my dad was black. I just said it as a joke then continued on that no he really is, and she believed me. Great part is she ended up saying to one of my friends that had met my parents "did you know his dad is black" Then he calls over to me "dude you dad's not black" Which made me laugh a lot because there was about a ten minute gap between her believing me and her telling him that with him calling over right after she says that. I had actually forgotten that I had told her that before my friend called over to me lol.

#114 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and a prank almost all of us kids used to play in my family is that Kevin Kline was our uncle.

#115 Posted by Strider92 (16605 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan Slott tried to convince me Doc Ock was Spider-man...............I loled!

#116 Edited by Nefarious (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...where to start...?

• The world is going to end!
  • Aliens exist.
  • Bigfoot exists.
  • Obama and other leaders are the Anti-Christ.
  • Homosexuals are associated with the Devil.
  • White people are superior to all races.
  • Satan exists.
  • Ghosts exist.

There are a whole lot more but I will end here...........

#117 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Doing the right thing or being the better person will help them in the end. They are wrong but I still do it anyway. For me.

#118 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Doing the right thing or being the better person will help them in the end. They are wrong but I still do it anyway. For me.

?

#119 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale:

You know, keep being nice and they'll come around? Not true. But I don't let that stop me. :)

<3

#120 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: I cee. Baby your too nice in my book. But your you. That's what counts.

#121 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Edited by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale: @lykopis: Oh my god...... You two are sweeter than a dump truck full of sugar. I think you two just gave me type 2 diabetes........

#124 Edited by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

Someone once tried to convince me that the world would be safer if everyone had a gun.

You should have pulled a gun and shot him in the leg, that would be a perfect reply :p

#125 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Einstein didn't like the idea of the big bang. It's an entertaining notion.

#126 Posted by Goyo77 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone once tired to convice me the singer of 311 was Sting's son.

#127 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

This might come across as really creepy (and not really related to the question)...but when I was about 9 I tried to convince a friend that me and my entire family were a clan of man-hunting killers. I detailed how we hunted others and hung their carcasses and bones on our walls.

Here's the creepy part: I went home and told my mom and sis, and they were understandably horrified. But at the time, I just found it humorous that I'd hoodwinked my friend. It never occurred to me that it might've been a little extreme.

Haha, awesome !

#128 Posted by Mirror (54 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was in high school a girl tried to convine me and some others that the things arounds us don't exist and are just an illusion. For example I'm typing this now on my laptop while sitting on my bed according too that girl my laptop and bed don't exist and are only in my mind.

#129 Posted by consolemaster001 (5659 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

When people act like they are totally pure and have no fetishes. Just don't buy it.

DAT VIOLIN

#130 Edited by consolemaster001 (5659 posts) - - Show Bio

PS3 has better graphics than PC

....nuff said,

#131 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11662 posts) - - Show Bio

you cannot reach the center of a tootsie pop!!!! it's a lie!!! all lies!!! burn it ALL!!

... Yes you can. It's counting the licks that it takes to reach the center, that's impossible.

#132 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18178 posts) - - Show Bio

That there is an afterlife and ghosts are real.

#133 Posted by Stevens61310 (183 posts) - - Show Bio

From the day I met my sister-in-law until the day she passed away she tried to convince me that June bugs sting. What's sadder is that she was an honor student in HS and had some college behind her---

#134 Posted by Jean199999 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

My little brother once tried to convince me that he had sex with a celebrity

Perhaps he did. "Celebrity" is a vague word. If you have a youtube video with more than fifty likes, some people consider that celebrity status already. :D

Yes, so I guess I'm a celebrity then !!!

"Hey mom, I made it !!"

#135 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Posted by Jean199999 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

That there is an afterlife and ghosts are real.

Some part of me kinda believe that stuff, that and the probability that mutants with amazing abilities will emerge.

#137 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Luv this thread! lol

#138 Edited by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

Some crazy raccoon lady keeps knocking on my door with a black cape on and a Nutella jar in her hand as she tries to warn people that the dancing lobsters will destroy the world with cotton candy machine guns...Oh wait! I'm that crazy raccoon lady! =D xD

#139 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25152 posts) - - Show Bio

Some crazy raccoon lady keeps knocking on my door with a black cape on and a Nutella jar in her hand as she tries to warn people that the dancing lobsters will destroy the world with cotton candy machine guns...Oh wait! I'm that crazy raccoon lady! =D xD

lol

#140 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

lol

Have you run into that raccoon lady too? =O She has such an obsession with handing out cupcakes to people. 0.0 *hands a sugar sprinkle coating one to you*

#141 Posted by jwalser3 (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

• Aliens exist.
  • Bigfoot exists.

Why is that hard to believe?

#142 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25152 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@samimista said:

lol

Have you run into that raccoon lady too? =O She has such an obsession with handing out cupcakes to people. 0.0 *hands a sugar sprinkle coating one to you*

*eats cupcake* of course I ran into her, in fact I chatted with her just they other day :D

#143 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@samimista said:

lol

*eats cupcake* of course I ran into her, in fact I chatted with her just they other day :D

Why that is fantastic! =D I heard she has to pay the invisible banjo a hamburger on Tuesday though. =D I blame Steamboat Willie on this. 0.0

#144 Posted by Nefarious (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:
@nefarious said:

• Aliens exist.
  • Bigfoot exists.

Why is that hard to believe?

You tell me.

#145 Posted by jwalser3 (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

@nefarious: I don't know, the idea that there is other life in this limitless space doesn't seem so far fetch. Like I'm not saying there are aliens on say, Krogan level. But perhaps Xenomorph like? Animal like creatures, not saying that there isn't(possibly) advanced aliens out there. Now I'm sure you're thinking "Well if they're so advanced why haven't they made contact?" Well.....the same reason we haven't made contact.

#146 Posted by Nefarious (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Interesting statement. Even though the idea sounds ridiculous. I wouldn't cast it aside.

#147 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I convinced someone that bears were smarter than humans. I was very proud of myself (;

#148 Posted by dngn4774 (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamftw: When I was a child Smokey the Bear tried to convince me that only I could prevent forest fires. To be honest, I wasn't ready to accept that much of a responsibility at that age.

#149 Edited by gumflabica (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Could be right, could be wrong. I do what i can to get by. If i can help somebody without it being a waste of time, or hindering my reputation or physical ability in some way, sure enough i will. But if it benefits me not to, or crush them physically, mentally, or right in the ego, i will. I work for me, and even if i make friends coming up the ladder, i wont hesitate to kick them in the face on the way down.

surprisingly i have alot of friends. respected and feared. thats the way to live.

#150 Edited by gumflabica (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

That semen taste like Beef. Don't know if it's true or not as I can't test it myself but it doesn't sound right...

trust me... it doesnt...