• 149 results
#51 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

my friend telling me that green lantern, zombieland, hangover and any 80s franchise Michael bay touched was worth watching

#52 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

That semen taste like Beef. Don't know if it's true or not as I can't test it myself but it doesn't sound right...

#53 Edited by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

@jj62 said:

Creepy philosophy professor tried to convince that when you dream its real life and when your awake it's a dream.

So if that was the case, having a wet dream would knock you out of real life and into a dream world?

That semen taste like Beef. Don't know if it's true or not as I can't test it myself but it doesn't sound right...

Everyone knows it tastes like chicken... go ahead and try it I promise you wont regret it.

#54 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone today tried to convince me gay marriage was wrong.

#55 Posted by WillPayton (9147 posts) - - Show Bio

Just about everything on Fox News...

#56 Posted by judasnixon (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

People tell me mayonnaise isn't nasty, but they're are a bunch of god damn liars.......... GET AWAY FROM ME WITH YOUR GROSS @$$ MAYONNAISE! IT TASTE LIKE $#!%........ What is wrong with people?

#57 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17570 posts) - - Show Bio

That Metal music is evil.

#58 Edited by AlForeigner (80 posts) - - Show Bio

"Eat that muffin....I haven't licked it or anything"

..Seems legit.

#59 Edited by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

That Jesus would be God's son and the Islam wouldn't be an abrahamic religion.

#60 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Black costume = good character.

#61 Edited by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes that don't kill are not interesting.

#62 Edited by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

That Everyones having sex and I was some sort of freak of nature out of a million that didn't have sex.

#63 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Game myths... Especially the older ones. There's a secret level this. Or there's an alternate ending that. Or whatever.

Lol! What comes to mind reading this is the Rinoa/Ultimecia and Giygas fetus theories online.
#64 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23167 posts) - - Show Bio

My dad tried to convince me into thinking Carmelo Anthony>Lebron James, that is some of the stupidest sh!t I ever heard lol.

#65 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Edited by tupiaz (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

That holocaust didn't exist.

@lux_invictus said:

@ssejllenrad: Most of us don't think the US is the greatest country in the world. This is a stereotype that is often over exaggerated. Obviously some of us think this but I have personally never met anyone who thought the US was the best thing to ever happen to the world since Jesus invented the calendar.

I wouldn't even rank the US in the top 5 countries of the world.

In response to the topic, I have a cousin who tried to convince me that an alien race known as Reptilians who live in underground cities and bunkers around the world (and eat kids) are taking over the world. Apparently they can shape shift and appear to be human.

O__o <----- My face the entire time.

Sounds like an awesome B movie. I need double if not triple dose on those popcorns!

@infinite_doom said:

A free market is a viable idea, and that Andrew Garfield was a better Spider Man

He was. However he failed as Peter Parker and therefor failed as being Spider-man.

#67 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5489 posts) - - Show Bio

People try to tell me it's butter but I can't believe its butter

#68 Posted by ARMIV2 (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, just three minutes in and I was already getting a headache. This guy is so freaking bloated on hyped emotion that I don't even think he has any idea what any of what he is saying means.

#69 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

• That teachers don't enjoy giving bad grades, THEY LOVE IT!

OH MY GOSH THIS SO MUCH.

#70 Edited by russellmania77 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

bullets dont hurt voldemort because he can do magic tricks

#71 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

Beserkerfury is trying to convince people that Superman cant beat any Bat-villains

#72 Posted by Black_Claw (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

Beserkerfury is trying to convince people that Superman cant beat any Bat-villains

Either that or he's trolling.

#73 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7730 posts) - - Show Bio

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

Bull.

You have to hit him either in the crotch or in the dam throat with the apple.

Or he just keeps coming!

#74 Posted by Wolf_of_the_West (65 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17259 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Religion and creation.

#77 Posted by longbowhunter (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone tried telling me once that the reason people were embalmed was to make sure they were dead. And she whole heartedly believed this to be true.

#78 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom hardy bane is better than comic Bane. NO HE ISN'T!

Also theacidskull that is exactly how I feel

#79 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

dude tried to convince me hulk could be odin and onslaught

#80 Edited by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

That Family Guy / American Dad / The Cleveland Show is funny.

That PewDiePie is original.

That chart music doesn't sound the same.

#81 Edited by Bogey (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Global Warming is real. This one isn't that they try to convince me with facts, they just scold me.

Lil B looks like Jesus.

Israel is tolerant to all religions and races.

#82 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10242 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude at school tried to convince me that if we were in slavery times he would be the Master a** and Take his home...I hate when any black person says anything like that.

#83 Posted by Z3RO180 (6298 posts) - - Show Bio

That jean gray is a good character

#84 Edited by Xaos (275 posts) - - Show Bio

9/11 was sety up by Israël.

Holocaust didn't exist.

There is no global warming.

The year 2000 bug will destroy civilisation...

#85 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

"If you cross your eyes,you'll stay like this forever." that was the worst fail I have ever seen in life.

#86 Posted by Allie_Ho (151 posts) - - Show Bio

A priest tried to convince me that putting a cross into black coloured water back into clear water is a "miracle" while my chemistry teacher who put a substance into water that has colour and back to clear when stirred is "magic" (The latter example is more true than the former.)

#87 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

That the Viner who made the first post is a reasonable person, or wasn't completely generalizing an already well known stereotype that has proven to be false.

#88 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

That cigarette filters have the legal amount of cocaine in them which is why they make you light headed when you smoke them. Really? The legal amount of cocaine? Bull s##t. They make you light headed because they are actually more harmful then the rest of the cigarette because they are made of synthetic fibers. Admittedly I would smoke part of the filter when I used to smoke.

Men are physically superior to women, not in terms of physical stat's like strength and that kind of stuff but in the way men are physically built like body functions and and what not.

That this person I talked too in particular wasn't a bigot. After saying that you would be pissed if you daughter dated a Muslim and you would make her break up with him are you really going to claim religious tolerance? And she knows that my oldest sister is dating a Muslim, so how the hell do you think I'm going to react to that? Sometimes I really wish I wasn't related to that woman lol.

#89 Edited by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, are you saying this is not true? I do not quite understand what you mean not physical but physical , lol

@vortex13 said:

Men are physically superior to women, not in terms of physical stat's like strength and that kind of stuff but in the way men are physically built like body functions and and what not.

#90 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: What he was basically saying was that since men have penises they are better built since women have more maintenance. My point was that men who are not circumcised have maintenance as well. The other point he was making was since men don't have breast they are better built because men could run easier. Which is slightly true but men have stuff bouncing around as well that can be painful at times, plus a good kick to a mans crotch and they are momentarily out of action because of it. I'm not going to deny that men typically tend to be physically stronger and can achieve higher strength levels then women can, but to say that are better built in the way he was referring to was annoying.

#91 Edited by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Ohh LMFAO XD , Well if we look biologically men are physically stronger and more able than women, there is not even a debate to be had. lol, but that guys opinions are stupid, but he is not TOTALLY wrong. But he was saying it in a wrong way.

Testosterone etc..More muscles..all of that, I am not being Anti-women. I am just saying it how it is. Lol, nobody can get offended by a blatant truth.

#92 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Oh no that's true. However in terms of flexibility and acrobatics typically women have men beat in terms of the top levels of potential ability.

#93 Posted by kuonphobos (4882 posts) - - Show Bio

In my experience there have been very few actual attempts at convincing or persuading. Mostly statement making with little evidence or any coherent argument.

The Holocaust having never happened is a very good one considering that several inches below the surface all around the location of the Auschwitz camp the soil is composed of an unusually high percentage of human ash.

#94 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

"If you cross your eyes,you'll stay like this forever." that was the worst fail I have ever seen in life.

I believed that for years. I'm still not fully convinced it's false.

#95 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:
@deadpoolrules said:

I believed that for years. I'm still not fully convinced it's false.

I have a friend that cross his eyes all the time,he's still normal.

#96 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by dngn4774 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

That Greedo shot first! *Each year it gets exponentially worse to be a Star Wars fan*

Someone was trying to also convince me that this was true. I know it's stupid but I wish it was true.

#99 Posted by gumflabica (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

My friend tried to convince me he didnt know who Captain Marvel, Shazam, Amglam copyright issues man, martian manhunter, wally west, luke cage, sentry, toxin, psylocke, gambit, moon knight, elektra, and all of ther villains, of course. i didnt believe a word of it until i found that he actually didnt know. i then removed his eyelids and replaced his wallpaper with comics.

#100 Edited by Sky_Pirate2 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

That if your finger prints are shaped in a certain way (forgot which), it means you're a criminal.

That wisdom teeth have something to do with your intelligence (and the more you have, the smarter you are).

That homosexuality is a sin and the result of child molestation.

That men are superior/smarter than women.