• 109 results
#51 Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio

Moonshine

Everclear

Absinthe

not a beer but Four Loco and it's horrible

Dogfish Head Raison D'Extra...strongest beer I've ever had at 18%

#52 Posted by theviperrko (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: please lock this they are minors in this site that there are not allowed to see this treadh.

#53 Posted by SC (12508 posts) - - Show Bio

@theviperrko: Thank you for your concern. This thread is okay though, minors are allowed to see and be aware of alcohol, as they will probably already be if they read comics, watch television so on, they are just not allowed to drink it or be told to drink it or mention that they drink it and are underaged.

Also you do not have to call me if you think a thread is to be locked, you can flag posts, as I won't always be around. Also remember to browse the site's rules as listed here since that can help you tell if a thread is allowed or not. This thread for example mentions that discussion about alcohol is okay.

#54 Posted by M3th (2032 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: Isn't everclear illegal?

m3th is only asking.

-m3th.O.D.-

#55 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Everclear, 190 proof

#56 Posted by TDK_1997 (14432 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Lao Khao in Thailand (never again).

Carlsberg Special Brew Beer (here in London) never again.

#58 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaegermeister. After the hang over I decided to never touch alcohol again.

But it was a damn fine drink.

#59 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

Pure Ethanol in science class if that doesn't count then Absinthe.

#60 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by MonsterStomp (15274 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaegermeister. After the hang over I decided to never touch alcohol again.

But it was a damn fine drink.

Straight? Or bombed with an energy drink? It tastes more like sh*t straight rather than strong lol. Its like that cough medicine I don't want to drink.

#62 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by TDK_1997 (14432 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7496 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

m3th is only asking.

-m3th.O.D.-

Only in some states.

#65 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

Strongest thing I ever drank is Coke. And I'm 18.

#66 Edited by joshmightbe (24468 posts) - - Show Bio

Moonshine, neither me nor the dude who made it were sure of the alcohol content but if the large hole in my memory from that weekend and the worst hangover I ever experienced seems to indicate it was high.

#67 Posted by M3th (2032 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7496 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th:

It's illegal in: California, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Iowa, Michigan, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Washington, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Minnesota.

#69 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Edited by consolemaster001 (4895 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbird

This mixed drink called liquid cocaine

A four loco

Jack Daniels

A 190 Octane

#72 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: do i count ? (Turkey)

lolol well, considering that your country conquered most of the balkan ( including my country ) and that it stayed there for centuries, yes you count :D

You got Istanbul too.

#73 Posted by M3th (2032 posts) - - Show Bio

@biteme_fanboy: So m3th has to drive to Nevada or Arizona to get some everclear. DAMN!

Question: Anyone ever had a LA Water? Which do you think is stronger, LA Water or Liquid Cocaine?

-m3th.O.D.-

#74 Posted by TheArtOfRuin (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

m3th is only asking.

-m3th.O.D.-

I'm in illinois and its legal here

#75 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Sambuca - Not so much strong but something I will never, ever touch again.

#76 Posted by Dabee (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: please lock this they are minors in this site that there are not allowed to see this treadh.

Come on... really? Grow up... everyone knows that alcohol exists.

#77 Edited by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Absinthe. I've had both Lucid and Kubler brand Absinthe, not sure which of the two is stronger.

#78 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Vodka

#79 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9311 posts) - - Show Bio

Everclear chased with bacardi

#80 Posted by chem86 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Everclear, nothing legally made stronger. Can only buy Everclear a few states even, we had to drive to Wisconsin back in college to pick some up because they don't sell it in Minnesota

#81 Posted by Bogey (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Double Basterd Ale

Grain Alcohol

#82 Edited by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

Jameson

#83 Posted by laflux (13729 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Jameson

I thought you didn't drin....... Oh Nevermind

@lykopis said:

Sambuca - Not so much strong but something I will never, ever touch again.

I used to drink that quite regularly because it was 50 pence per shot at some of the "establishments" I went to during university. I've actually found that my tolerance to that has gone down throughout the year to that stuff, I could easily swig down 10 shots in quick succession before, now I struggle to do that amount in a single night.

Back to the thread

Everclear- But it was diluted carefully so I had really nice tropical cocktails that topped out at around 20%. Still drank near 2 litres of that.

Captain Morgan, Jameson, Jack Daniels - Usually with Coke on the Rocks, but nice neat too.

Vodka- Duh

Jager- A favorite of mine. Decent neat, but best when a shot of it is dumped in a Beer, especially if its Banana flavored (IMO anyway).

I've also drank three pints of a home brew beer which was around 14% in 3 minutes.

#84 Edited by laflux (13729 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ I sound like an Alcoholic. Well I haven't drank anything stronger than Ice Tea in the last 3 months (Mostly because I'm at home with my parents during summer break) but I don't feel bad or anything. So screw all you haters >:)

#85 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

Mmhmm.

Sure, sure, lush-boy. Long Island Iced Tea still counts. You are a Freshman Alcoholic. You'll be better behaved over the next couple of years. Maybe.

#86 Posted by Chibi_cute (4394 posts) - - Show Bio

rum.

#87 Posted by God_Spawn (37163 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Jameson

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp!! I use that for drinking games when my friends use beer.

I think the strongest thing I ever drank were these apple pie moonshine shots my friend made. The proof came out to be like 198-199 or something like that. Point was, it was like 95-98% percent alochol.

#88 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: you have a superhuman alcohol tolerance lol. I definitely don't.

#89 Posted by laflux (13729 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Jameson

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp!! I use that for drinking games when my friends use beer.

I think the strongest thing I ever drank were these apple pie moonshine shots my friend made. The proof came out to be like 198-199 or something like that. Point was, it was like 95-98% percent alochol.

You can't get more than 95% percent alcohol, because after that Water and Alcohol become very hard to distill. At least not without some serious equipment. So its either your lying to make yourself sound tough (Yawn), your friend is lying, or you got so messed up that you can't accurately remember the numbers properly.

#90 Posted by laflux (13729 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@laflux:

Mmhmm.

Sure, sure, lush-boy. Long Island Iced Tea still counts. You are a Freshman Alcoholic. You'll be better behaved over the next couple of years. Maybe.

I was thinking more Lipton Ice Tea :). Still my alcohol Tolerance can not begin to match the levels of the mighty @god_spawn . Drinking Hard Liquors while others only drink comparable amounts of Beers

*Faints in Shock*

#91 Posted by Bruxae (12204 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Moonshine, mostly I tend to stick with what I like though so I dont try different stuff all that often.

#92 Posted by Skysword (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Moonshine.

#93 Posted by God_Spawn (37163 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Why you frontin? You wanna be banned? Warning. I'm sick of your bullsh*t attitude, dude.

#94 Edited by God_Spawn (37163 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: But seriously, I don't remember what percentage it was. I don't make alcoholic drinks like he does. I didn't know you need some serious equipment to keep it distilled properly if it goes past 95%. I remember when I bought some from him he basically said this thing is really close to 200 proof and is almost 100% alcohol. He very well could have been exaggerating. That stuff made you pass out before you really got drunk. It was really strong, and considering how fast people got trashed on that stuff, I didn't doubt him. My friend who made it got trashed off of it quickly, and he can pretty much drink me under the table which is saying something.

#95 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Why you frontin? You wanna be banned? Warning. I'm sick of your bullsh*t attitude, dude.

Just gonna file this one under the abuse of power folder...

#96 Posted by Aiden Cross (15558 posts) - - Show Bio

Such tough guys.... *rolls eyes*

#97 Posted by laflux (13729 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Just gonna file this one under the abuse of power folder...

You did such an amazing job to Mercy_ with that.

God_Spawn is probably joking though, hence the "but seriously". Either that or its probably just latent aggression from losing his virginity in a wrestling ring.

(@theacidskull's words not mine).

#98 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Oh I know he was joking. But context is for weaker users who don't do smear campaigns for no good reason.

#99 Posted by God_Spawn (37163 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I'm not joking. Next offense, you're banned. I just tried to have a conversation, but you just wanted to pull off more funny business.

#100 Posted by laflux (13729 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Oh I know he was joking.

Well one good thing that has come from this, albeit at the cost of two warnings.