• 109 results
#1 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the strongest beer or liquor that you have ever drank?

For liquor mine is some moonshine that my friends grandpa makes. He calls it gutrot, and that name fits it well. I got a 12 oz plastic bottle full, took two shots and was drunk... After about 2 hours the liquor ate through the bottle and fell to the ground... It was ridiculous.

For beer it was probably Double Bastard... which is around 12%.

#2 Posted by TheHipKid (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

UV Blue, 30%.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had some genuine white lightning made in Kentucky.

#4 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. A perk for living in the South.

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc said:

Nice. A perk for living in the South.

I don't even live in the South.

I first had some years ago when a friend of mine from work went there on a boar hunt. Since then I've had other friends pick some up when they go to Bristol for NASCAR races. It is some strong, strong stuff.

#6 Edited by Juiceboks (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a drinker by any means considering I'm still underage. But I'd have to say for alcohol in general, I've downed a few full glasses(not shots) of Jamaican dark rum at a family get together. I actually handled it pretty well despite the 43% APV.

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (13552 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclone, a liquor they stop selling years ago, it aged well and it was very nice.

If you consider malt liquor as beer then I would say four loko's pretty strong 12%

If not budllight platinum

#8 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Bacardi 151.

#9 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17123 posts) - - Show Bio

I had Everclear once. I'll never drink it again. I love to imbibe alcohol but I seldom drink anything over 80 proof.

#10 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17123 posts) - - Show Bio

Jameson

Bushmills

Tullamore Dew

Skyy

#11 Posted by russellmania77 (13552 posts) - - Show Bio

@glitch_spawn: people use ever clear to get women drunk with out them knowing it lol

#12 Posted by KnightRise (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

Bacardi 151. It taste surprisingly (deceptively) good and hits like a freight train carrying 1900 Kg of Oh-my-God-why-did-I-not-chase-this? traveling through a meadow of wild f*ck-that-sh*t flowers.

#13 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparkling water.

#14 Edited by The Stegman (20722 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Pepper

#15 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Bacardi 151. It taste surprisingly (deceptively) good and hits like a freight train carrying 1900 Kg of Oh-my-God-why-did-I-not-chase-this? traveling through a meadow of wild f*ck-that-sh*t flowers.

Yeah this. I drank like... I'unno... 1/4-1/3 of a bottle once. I remember something about possibly drowning face-down in vomit.

Possibly.

Can't say I properly recall.

#16 Posted by Perethorn (2747 posts) - - Show Bio

Something called Tonayan, it burns your throat and makes you drunk before you notice it.

#17 Posted by judasnixon (5427 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Oh My God! I bought Three Handels of Cyclone fror seven dollars a piece......... Is it that Rum Tiquila thing I'm thinking of........ Rough times my man...... Rough times....

#18 Posted by russellmania77 (13552 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: nope not the same. It has been off the shelves for a long time

#19 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

Rakija slivovica from Serbia that my friend made, I guarantee you it's the strongest liquor ever, nothing is stronger than this.

#20 Posted by judasnixon (5427 posts) - - Show Bio

Worse Liquor Ever was home made absinthe brewed with w**d...... I almost let this girl poop on my chest....... Never drinking that $#!% again, and I'm a drinker.......

#21 Posted by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

Homemade Rice Beer. That s**t f**ks you up real good.

#22 Edited by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Worse Liquor Ever was home made absinthe brewed with w**d...... I almost let this girl poop on my chest....... Never drinking that $#!% again, and I'm a drinker.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#23 Posted by M3th (1771 posts) - - Show Bio

I had 3 tall cans of Steel Reserve 211. I thought 8% was a lot.

-m3th.O.D.-

#24 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

Moonshine, followed by Everclear..both are way stronger than anyone needs to be drinking

#25 Edited by DoomDoomDoom (3885 posts) - - Show Bio

Diesel. I think it's 190 proof. Blargh.

Friend of mine told me about a beer called "The End of History" that you basically have to drink like whisky it's so strong.

#26 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7216 posts) - - Show Bio

Tried Absinthe once dunno if that counts

#27 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

Liquid Marijuana. It's Vodak and pure THC. I wasn't as F**ked up as I thought I'd be though.

#28 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7216 posts) - - Show Bio

Diesel. I think it's 190 proof. Blargh.

Friend of mine told me about a beer called "The End of History" that you basically have to drink like whisky it's so strong.

Did he get it at "The Worlds End."

#29 Posted by TDK_1997 (13666 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Jack Daniels
  • Jameson
  • Jim Beam
  • J&B
  • Tullamore Dew
  • Ballantines
#30 Edited by Omega Ray Jay (7493 posts) - - Show Bio

Note sure, sometimes drink a little whiskey straight which is normally at 40%.

#31 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11515 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by Samimista (20172 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ever drank Baileys out of a shoe?"

#33 Posted by consolemaster001 (4472 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh where do i begin ?

Apple juice

Spring water

Tea (WITH 2 SUGARS)

Milk

A virgin Cuba Libre (It's rum and coke but without the rum)

Sprite

Southern Sweet Tea (oh yeah, now we're talkin' !)

Hommade Sweet Tea

And.....vanilla milkshake

#34 Posted by laflux (11022 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Pepper

You lazy good for nothing Drunk

#35 Posted by consolemaster001 (4472 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: judging by your username you're probably 16 years old. How did you manage to get your hands on that stuff.

#36 Posted by TDK_1997 (13666 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: judging by your username you're probably 16 years old. How did you manage to get your hands on that stuff.

Easily.I bought them myself or I drank them with my parents.Different situations.

#37 Posted by consolemaster001 (4472 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: Isn't it illegal ? Don't they ask for id ? O_O

#38 Posted by TDK_1997 (13666 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: It's illegal and they ask for ID but in my country it seems like people just don't care.Not in every store you can buy booze but in little stores you can buy all you want.From the store right across the street I have bought whiskey so many times that I just can't count them.

#39 Posted by consolemaster001 (4472 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: I think i remember you live in europe, yeah it's alot more relaxed there.

#40 Posted by Perethorn (2747 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@consolemaster001: It's illegal and they ask for ID but in my country it seems like people just don't care.Not in every store you can buy booze but in little stores you can buy all you want.From the store right across the street I have bought whiskey so many times that I just can't count them.

Are you from Mexico?

#41 Posted by TDK_1997 (13666 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by The Stegman (20722 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I have a problem. I need help. Call a doctor!!!!

#43 Posted by consolemaster001 (4472 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

Yak piss.

#45 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by KnightRise (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Only almost? You clearly didn't drink enough!

@hero92: That's yummy, but I'm not allowed to drink UV Blue any more.

@joygirl said:

@knightrise said:

Yeah this. I drank like... I'unno... 1/4-1/3 of a bottle once. I remember something about possibly drowning face-down in vomit.

Possibly.

Can't say I properly recall.

We lost our roommate to a whole bottle. Not a euphemism for the unfortunate, no, I mean we literally lost my roommate. We found him the next morning puking in the woods about a mile and a half from campus, still holding the empty bottle and surrounded by Taco Bell wrappers (which was the last place he said he was when we tried to call him). Apparently, a mile over the thru-way to Taco Bell, spent probably $30, then puked up the contents.

#47 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde said:

Moonshine, followed by Everclear..both are way stronger than anyone needs to be drinking

This.

Moonshine >>>>> the rest.

#48 Posted by TheArtOfRuin (135 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as alcohol goes the strongest I've had was easily Golden Grain, its a generic grain alcohol like Everclear and equally as strong (95% abv). Was dared to take shots of it in highscool, bad night lol. Ive also had Bacardi 151 and Rumple Minze(50% abv). Strongest beer I've had is Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA (depending on the batch it can get up to 20% abv) and costs like $35 a 4pk. But I managea liquor store, so I've tried just about everything

#49 Posted by MonsterStomp (13080 posts) - - Show Bio

Just straight up vodka.

#50 Posted by Batmandemon23 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

whiskey