jackdracon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jackdracon

Hi,everybody. How are you? =D

Stripped is a documentary about comics with some awesome people (in my opinion) in the comics world and need your help. An description from the Kickstarter page of the project.

Description:

"Hi, fellow comics fans! We're Dave Kellett & Fred Schroeder, creators of the comics documentary STRIPPED. This film is our love-letter to the art form: Bringing together 60 of the world's best cartoonists into one extraordinary, feature-length documentary. The film sits down with creators to talk about how cartooning works, why it's so loved, and how as artists they're navigating this dicey period between print and digital options...when neither path works perfectly. We want this film to capture the extraordinary people behind the comics you love, to show how they work, and to ask the question: "Where does the art form go from here?"
Set to an *original* score by Stefan Lessard of "Dave Matthews Band," this should be a really special film. It's been a two-year labor-of-love for us, and we can not wait for you to see it. But the post-production phase is the super expensive phase...and we need your help to finish it." 

So, I liked pretty much of the project what being the the same for the comics lovers (I guess). =D

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smallfish/stripped-the-comics-documentary

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By cyberninja

Great documentary, I like what I see. 

jackdracon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jackdracon

Nice, I hope what that project achieves them goals. ;)

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Sounds interesting :)