Strange Dream!!!

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

I dreamt something really odd two nights ago and I wanted to share it with all of you. Best way to describe it is: Inception meets The Dark Knight Rises meets Star Wars meets... a ton of other stuff!

Cast
Cast

At the moment I am wearing a cast on my right leg (Right), I sprained my ankle pretty bad a month ago, and in my dream some dude that resembles Don Cheadle came to my room and checked my leg. He told me: "When you wake up you'll be able to walk normally again". Then he left. In my dream I went to sleep and woke up the next day to find that my leg was fine. So, for the first time in a month I put on a shoe and just then a co-worker of mine rushes in to tell me my roommate is waiting for me in the car. I rush down to meet my roommate and he drives me to what seems to be New York City. I guess there must be some kind of black hole that takes people from Mexico City to NYC and back.

Stormtroopers
Stormtroopers

Anyways, my roommate drives up to this HUGE bank where he hands me a taser and tells me to go in. I obey and walk inside. There, I excuse myself through a sea of people (I guess it was like a lobby) and reach airport-like metal detectors. Just as I am about to go through armed men in white full-body armor start coming through the metal detectors opposite of me and block my way in. I did question the fact that "real" Stormtroopers were in the bank, but brushed it off quickly. I turn around to see the sea of people on the ground with their hands on their heads. The only man standing was the guy holding everybody hostage. He was wearing a luchador-type mask and at the moment I couldn't make out who he was beacuse I was looking at him from behind. I slowly got closer and realized it was Mr. Tom Hardy in the dream-world-flesh, in other words Bane.

Bane
Bane

I was behing the Batman villain and just as I realized who he was I reached for the taser my roommate gave me. Then a moment of prudence struck me... I couldn't take Bane on with a taser and a thousand Stormtroopers!!! I put the taser back and allowed myself be pushed toward the rest of the hostages. Then I pulled out a netbook from the sudden backpack that appeared on my back and emailed my roommate who was waiting outside: "Stuck in bank. Hostage to Bane." Then the bank's intercom system filled the room with music. A song that sounded familiar... it was my roommate's phone's alarm! Then took a deep breath and woke up.

I think this is the first time I ever have such a geeky dream. Well, one that I can remember fully. I find it strange that the dream incorporated stuff from TDKR and SW since I am not that big a fan of either franchise. I like them, but not to be dreaming about it. Plus, the co-worker that suddendly arrived is someone I don't frequent with that much. Either way, hope you had fun reading about my adventure in dream-world.

Any dream interpreters out there?

-- Geo (sora_thekey) 24/7 geek! -- Follow me on Twitter: @Geo_sorathekey

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By InnerVenom123

You linked Bane and Stormtroopers because of all the comparisons that can be made between Nolan's Bane and Darth Vader.

While you were thinking of Bane, a scene that stuck out to you from TDKR was the backdrop; hence the heist scene. Even if it was technically the stock market.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 65

#2  Edited By AssertingValor

oh dear

Funny how Stormtroopers fall from conquering planets to robbing banks lol

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Dreadmaster
@LordMaverick said:

oh dear

This is what happens when you fail to find the droids you were looking for.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#4  Edited By AssertingValor

@dreadmaster: Ohhhhh lol

Super_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Super_C

Jesus healed your leg so you can move yo ass to safety but you messed up and now the aliens are gonna git you. I didn't even read the whole story but I already know how this ends =]

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By minigunman123

It means that you should give Tom Hardy your money before he breaks your back. He was being nice and sending you a psychic "I owe you" message, or in this case, "you owe him".

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sora_thekey

@InnerVenom123: That's a good explanation. I do know where I got the taser from though... The night before I watched the ending to Big Mommas: Life Father Like Son that was playing on some movie channel.

@dreadmaster said:

@LordMaverick said:

oh dear

This is what happens when you fail to find the droids you were looking for.

LOL!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Interesting dream. I can see the relation between Stormtroopers and Bane.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sora_thekey

@Nefarious: Well... Could you explain it? :P 'Cause when I woke up I was all like: What the--?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious
@sora_thekey: It is kinda difficult to go into detail. :P
Alchemax_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Alchemax_7

You are the dreamer, you fill the dream with projections of your subconscious who you interact with. The co-worker who gave you the taser is someone you know but don't interact with often so they hand you a defence weapon because either your subconscious is protecting you but going to more extremes than just rioting and dog-piling the intruder. Tom Hardy/Bane and the stormtroopers are manifestations of something of importance Minor or serious or they could just be Extractors concealing themselves as beings from fiction. Obviously the music is a kick which happens in all dreams may it be music, falling, wormhole etc. The fact that you were mostly in control of the dream and projected not strange beings or being in a strange setting but in a relative familiar setting with familiar characters could point to you having a Lucid dream. I can't interpret the meaning of the dream but that's the best I can come up with concerning your dream.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sora_thekey

@Alchemax_7 said:

You are the dreamer, you fill the dream with projections of your subconscious who you interact with. The co-worker who gave you the taser is someone you know but don't interact with often so they hand you a defence weapon because either your subconscious is protecting you but going to more extremes than just rioting and dog-piling the intruder. Tom Hardy/Bane and the stormtroopers are manifestations of something of importance Minor or serious or they could just be Extractors concealing themselves as beings from fiction. Obviously the music is a kick which happens in all dreams may it be music, falling, wormhole etc. The fact that you were mostly in control of the dream and projected not strange beings or being in a strange setting but in a relative familiar setting with familiar characters could point to you having a Lucid dream. I can't interpret the meaning of the dream but that's the best I can come up with concerning your dream.

Whoa! I like this explination... Plus, it all makes sense.