Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Archer

No Caption Provided

"Sterling Archer (voiced by H. Jon Benjamin) was born in a bar in Tangiers, in northern Morocco, Africa. According to the episodeOnce Bitten, Archer celebrated his sixth birthday while his mother assisted in overthrowing the government of Guatemala. (In reality, the CIA overthrew Guatemala's government in 1954, putting his birth year around 1948. Malory speculated in Lo Scandalo that Archer was conceived shortly before she participated in Operation Gladio, which began the same year.Woodhouse transported him to an OSS safe-house as a newborn; that organization's covert operations duties were transferred to the CIA in July 1948.) Archer lost his virginity at age 12 to his female Brazilian au pair, who was seemingly unaware of the American age of consent.

He spent up to 15 years at boarding school, despite American schooling taking 13 years. His hobby was lacrosse, and flashbacks have indicated he had few friends. At age 18, he was regarded as the most recruited lacrosse player in America, although an incident with a crazed stalker gut-shooting him cost him both his lacrosse career and a possible scholarship to Johns Hopkins University (although it is implied this would not have happened anyway because of his poor SAT scores). A picture of Archer inPlacebo Effect shows him graduating from Georgetown University, implying he is at least smart enough to receive a bachelor's degree in an unknown major. (Although according to his mother, he flunked out of college.)

His relationship with his mother Malory—-who is also his boss atISIS—-is often strained, never sympathetic, and sometimes bluntly abusive. In The Double Deuce it is implied that Malory overused "negative reinforcement" on him during his childhood, making him over-dependent on her. She was absent for lengthy periods of his childhood and he was raised by Woodhouse, who had been with his family since assisting Malory at his birth. Archer believed for most of his life that his father was a deceased, decorated Navy pilot,John Fitzgerald Archer. It was revealed in Dial M for Motherthat his father may be KGB head Major Nikolai Jakov, ODINdirector Len Trexler, or jazz drummer Buddy Rich. Later added to the list of possible fathers was an unnamed young Italian man who was gunned down in the streets of Italy and had "blue eyes, full lips and thick wavy hair".[1]

Upon growing up, Archer began work as a spy at his mother's agency, quickly climbing the ranks as their top spy thanks to both his genuine skill and his mother's preferential treatment. Archer has the less than masculine codename of "Duchess " (taken from his mother's beloved Afghan hound, though Malory Archer denies this) and used to have an on-again, off-again relationship withfellow agent Lana Kane, which makes their working environment tenuous and difficult. When not on missions, Archer resides in an ISIS-owned penthouse in New York City, waited on by the elderly yet capable Woodhouse." -http://archer.wikia.com/wiki/Sterling_Archer

Season 1

Marksmanship

Shoots Crenshaw/Kremenski, 3 shots to the chest and 1 to the head as he is falling back.

No Caption Provided

Using an improvised weapon(plate) archer hits a bomber directly in the head so hard he knocks him clean out.

No Caption Provided

Not too many impressive marksmanship feats in season one, however he has some very impressive ones in later seasons.

Stealth

Archer is able to sneak up on a highly trained agent Conway Stern.

No Caption Provided

Archer and Lana break into a fortified museum to steal a large diamond, this is of course a job for ISIS to test the Museum's security.

No Caption Provided

Fights

Stalemates Conway Stern and tanks a punch.

No Caption Provided

Drowning with a harpoon in his chest Archer takes out 3 men underwater using a knife and his opponents weapons.

No Caption Provided

Toughness

Archer is one tough character, I attribute this to him having a very low level toon force and another thing that points to toon force is him never being hit by bullets even when hordes of machine gun toting men are shooting at him.

Archer survives being stabbed in the back both literally and figuratively.

No Caption Provided

With a bullet in his foot Archer and Lana both survive a huge explosion without a scratch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Without any painkillers or anesthesia a hole is drilled into Archer's head to insert a small microchip.

No Caption Provided

Archer survives being thrown through the windshield of a speeding car.

No Caption Provided

Equipment

Not quite done with season one (have the equipment section to do and I am going to add maybe another section and add onto existing sections.) I am going to be adding on to this season by season after I am done with season one. It might take a while though.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

don't forget that time he fought all those assassins on snowmobiles! i think that was the season 2 premiere

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@amazingwebhead: Yeah it was season 2, already took a video or that I just need to make the gif. All the while he had a cut on his privates, what a trooper!

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By amazing_webhead

@thenaughtytitan: he may not be the smartest secret agent ever, but he sure knows how to kick ass and take names

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: he may not be the smartest secret agent ever, but he sure knows how to kick ass and take names

Hell yeah, he does have some decent awareness and battle strategy feats though. In an episode where he takes on 3 people in a sword fight he was discussing with Cyril the game plan and things that they could use to their advantage in the fight, such as the positioning of the sun and other impressive things strategic stuff lol.

He is pretty dumb at times though, like really dumb.

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool thread. Never really watched the show so I didn't know his feats.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By primebonnick

Don't forget his magnificent stable of women. Katja Wowo

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hey, you did it! Looks great. I have to admit, the first GIF with Stern had me giggling inappropriately.

Seriously, good job.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Why the hell are there two spoilers between every gif? 0_0

(edit) doesn't look like that in the blog post, weird.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: Thanks lola, yeah that fight scene is hilarious.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Animated respect.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Savageslayer

Great respect thread, though the drilling in the head thing he was drunk as all hell

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*claps*

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Great respect thread, though the drilling in the head thing he was drunk as all hell

He was? Oh dang, I forgot.... still impressive though. I will edit the OP in a bit.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

He has the ability to communicate with animals.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_nofunallowed: Ha, awesome. I will make sure to post stuff like that when I finish the gifs for other seasons. Babou is awesome XD.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much for finishing or even continuing with this respect thread.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Cool thread.