STATE OF ORIGIN (Australia's Game of Gods)

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By cpt_linger

three words my friends....

STATE OF ORIGIN

one of australia's most prestigious sporting events every year. The New South Wales Blues take on the Queensland Maroons. Every year this event attracts millions world wide to tune in and witness one of the world's finest sports played by some of the worlds finest players. I consider it greater than the much reknowned NFC vs. AFC or whatever it is. Stadiums pack out to the 50+ thousands, whatever it can fit, sometimes even 80+ thousand people and million view world wide!

This is one of the most fierce and aggressive sports out there, and this competition between these two teams is always so intense. Each year it is best out of three matches, NSW won the first game by 8 points and TONIGHT THE MIGHTY QLD MAROONS GOT UP BY 30 points to F*****N ZERO!!!! WOOOOO!!! yeah i've had a few to drink 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 4 or 4 or 6 maybe even 12 i duk no. but it was a gr8 nite and ma boyz got up and i gave ma NSW supporting mates SOOOO much shit! if there is any ozzies online 2nite you'll know what im talkin bout!!! GO THA MAROONS!

Maroon is Queensland (MY TEAM AND THEY KICKED ARSE 2NITE!) and the Blue state is New South Wales
Maroon is Queensland (MY TEAM AND THEY KICKED ARSE 2NITE!) and the Blue state is New South Wales

Two of the games toughest men
Two of the games toughest men

The boyz gettin into each other
The boyz gettin into each other

Suncorp Stadium (Brisbane) PACKED OUT!
Suncorp Stadium (Brisbane) PACKED OUT!

Oh look! no helmets, no padding just pure physicality!
Oh look! no helmets, no padding just pure physicality!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Wow. Thats really interesting
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cpt_linger

really? or sarcasm? i know you not to really not to be the disrespecting type king

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
cpt_linger said:
"really? or sarcasm? i know you not to really not to be the disrespecting type king
"
Oh I am serious. I really think this is interesting
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cpt_linger
King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"really? or sarcasm? i know you not to really not to be the disrespecting type king
"
"
cool, i think if you are into your full contact sports you will like this game, it is very VERY exciting. you ask ANY aussie you meet they will know state of origin. if you're willing to bare the time, youtube some state of origin stuff, you will see how hard of a sport it is. most of the excitement is bragging rights at the end of it all, but the game gets soooooooo fkn close most series.

the series decider is in 2 weeks and it usually goes down to a decider, the game has been going since the early seventies and in the game's nearly 40 year history there is about 1 win between them. it is a B-E-A YOUTIFAL game! check out tha pics!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"
"
cool, i think if you are into your full contact sports you will like this game, it is very VERY exciting. you ask ANY aussie you meet they will know state of origin. if you're willing to bare the time, youtube some state of origin stuff, you will see how hard of a sport it is. most of the excitement is bragging rights at the end of it all, but the game gets soooooooo fkn close most series.

the series decider is in 2 weeks and it usually goes down to a decider, the game has been going since the early seventies and in the game's nearly 40 year history there is about 1 win between them. it is a B-E-A YOUTIFAL game! check out tha pics!
"
Yeah it looks really cool. Never really played anything like it besides football though..
Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Just going to throw in: the Blues will totally win.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cpt_linger

Some of the Greats you'll see in this footage are Andrew JOHNS, Darren LOCKYER, Wally LEWIS, Gordon TALLIS (The drag tackle lol)

They just get straight back up and do it all again

Some footage of some international rugby