• 159 results
#151 Posted by laflux (15925 posts) - - Show Bio

lykopis is gone

#152 Posted by mikethekiller (8405 posts) - - Show Bio
#153 Posted by Xwraith (18187 posts) - - Show Bio

My opinions are extremely easy to manipulate and change.

#154 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Dueling loops theory is correct.

#155 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Education gives you more than money will, and I realized this too late...

#156 Posted by JulieDC (957 posts) - - Show Bio

That I have an unlikeable personality. No matter if I am nice or just being quiet, I seem to make people hate me. I understand the hate i get in the situations where i actually was being a jerk but for some reason when I neither say nor do anything different from others it seems like they get a pass while everyone looks down at me.

#157 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13142 posts) - - Show Bio

1. im the only person above the age of 8 who still loves things like Scooby-Doo and the Muppets

2. Most of my favorite comic book characters are doomed to either doomed to eternal obscurity or alteration in order to please the masses

#158 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

1. im the only person above the age of 8 who still loves things like Scooby-Doo and the Muppets

You are wrong there, I'm over the age of 8 and love Scooby and The Muppets (more of the former though)

#159 Edited by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been looking at Comic Vine for years on the 'light' setting and I just found the 'dark'~ ohhhhh the wasted years

#160 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

More people liked Iron Man 3 than Man of Steel.

It's just depressing.

Oh dont even remind me

#161 Edited by HumanRocket (8156 posts) - - Show Bio

That storm tropper finally realized those were the droids he was looking for.

#162 Posted by lilben42 (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes I think about what I want to do in life. You know, who I am and what I want to be. And I realize no matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I work. I can never be what I really want to be.

#163 Edited by frogdog (3248 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42 said:

Sometimes I think about what I want to do in life. You know, who I am and what I want to be. And I realize no matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I work. I can never be what I really want to be.

#164 Edited by Danvader64 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@juliedc: Same here. The fact is you could do everything, and say everything the other people are doing and saying, but your more likely than not to get looked down on anyway.