User Lists: 13

How do you feel it will do?

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I dont know, the 15 second teaser trailer wasnt very revealing. Ill hold judgement for the moment...

DoctorXander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

The teaser was HORRIFIC, but if they remember some of the good stuff they did good with Clone Wars (which was not everything, there were some terrible episodes) it might be okay

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The teaser was HORRIFIC, but if they remember some of the good stuff they did good with Clone Wars (which was not everything, there were some terrible episodes) it might be okay

It wasnt horrific...it wasnt anything. Just a Star Destroyer going into Hyperspace...then some weird looking title following it....sigh...whatever.

DoctorXander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@nerdork said:

@doctorxander said:

It wasnt horrific...it wasnt anything. Just a Star Destroyer going into Hyperspace...then some weird looking title following it....sigh...whatever.

The narrator made me want to punch things

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@doctorxander said:

LOL, i had it on mute. Im at work. Guess i got lucky...

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@nerdork said:

@doctorxander said:

LOL Me too :V

Other than that, the trailer was less than nothing. It doesn't help the narrator was the only thing memorable and for the wrong reason.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Loading Video...

@dragonborn_ct:

Not sure how I feel about the explosions in that one scene. I get they're trying to go for the look and feel from the original trilogy, I guess, but in an animation show it just looks...odd.

Also not sure how I feel about R2-D2's idiot cousin...was he rolling away on one wheel in that last scene? O_o

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: The R2-D2 knock off doesn't sit well with me. This type of character reeks of obnoxiousness. As far as the action goes, it seems alright I guess. The animation still reminds me too much of TCW, though how else where they going to do it anyway?

It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't make me excited either.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: @war_killer: Well it's not as if he's the only R2D2-like in the Star Wars universe, I mean there is a whole range of droids like him and we've seen them before. Also one wheeling it isn't a big deal.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I get that, mate and the wheel thing doesn't bother me too much. What bothered me was the way he seems to seemingly complain and grump about anything.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@jonny_anonymous said:

@dragonborn_ct: @war_killer: Well it's not as if he's the only R2D2-like in the Star Wars universe, I mean there is a whole range of droids like him and we've seen them before. Also one wheeling it isn't a big deal.

Oh I know, but when you first see Chopper, the first thing you think of is R2-D2, which is probably what the writers were going for. But some might see Chopper as a poor mans R2-D2, which could hurt the character.

I haven't heard much about Star Wars: Rebels, but I'm curious about the new Jedi character in the series, Kanan. The whole "cowboy Jedi" tone they're going with, with Kanan being a rogue Jedi who doesn't follow the Jedi Code and uses a blaster as well as a lightsaber. If used correctly I could see him becoming a fan favorite.

Loading Video...

Plus I love his character's design:

No Caption Provided

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

Oh I know, but when you first see Chopper, the first thing you think of is R2-D2, which is probably what the writers were going for. But some might see Chopper as a poor mans R2-D2, which could hurt the character.

I haven't heard much about Star Wars: Rebels, but I'm curious about the new Jedi character in the series, Kanan. The whole "cowboy Jedi" tone they're going with, with Kanan being a rogue Jedi who doesn't follow the Jedi Code and uses a blaster as well as a lightsaber. If used correctly I could see him becoming a fan favorite.

Loading Video...

Plus I love his character's design:

No Caption Provided

LOL So is he like Kyle Katarn? In that case, it seems like I am going to like him too ;)

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: @dragonborn_ct: Chopper is based on the original design for R2D2 which also had what eventually became C3P0's personality.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Too bad I actual hate C3PO. lol But I've seen too little of the character to pass a complete judgment. I'm assuming he'll mainly be there as comic relief, so if he's used properly and doesn't take away from what I hope will be serious moments in the show, I'll probably warm up to Chopper more.

@dragonborn_ct: From what I've read, Kanan is supposed to be a character that has done his best to hide his history as Jedi following Order 66. Locking his lightsaber away and using a blaster instead. His story will apparently revolve around him embracing the ways of the Jedi once again.

I think it will be interesting to see how Jedi work during this point in time. Without the Jedi Order, most of the Jedi who survived Order 66 had basically gone into hiding, so seeing how some operate without the Order and having to following the Jedi Code so strictly, in my opinion, could be a lot of fun.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Too bad I actual hate C3PO. lol But I've seen too little of the character to pass a complete judgment. I'm assuming he'll mainly be there as comic relief, so if he's used properly and doesn't take away from what I hope will be serious moments in the show, I'll probably warm up to Chopper more.

@dragonborn_ct: From what I've read, Kanan is supposed to be a character that has done his best to hide his history as Jedi following Order 66. Locking his lightsaber away and using a blaster instead. His story will apparently revolve around him embracing the ways of the Jedi once again.

I think it will be interesting to see how Jedi work during this point in time. Without the Jedi Order, most of the Jedi who survived Order 66 had basically gone into hiding, so seeing how some operate without the Order and having to following the Jedi Code so strictly, in my opinion, could be a lot of fun.

I'm more interested in the Sith Inquisitor (Jedi are boring)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers