Star Wars Power potential (no PIS)

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FMStyyx

Star Wars Force Power and Skill. Removing writer PIS and starting as far back as the first force sensitive, who would have the greatest potential (no one wants to hear GL liked Anny and luke more than the others so they some how win all the time) Anny was arrogant and vader was more machine.. Maul was arrogant as well.

Lets do this lets compare their powers. and remove some of their limitations. arrogance remains, but deaths, and robot limbs can be removed. Anny/vader would be vader with out the suit as if he never was chopped up. Maul doesnt get cut in half so he has years to grow. but hes still arrogant.

How powerful do you think these guys could become if they lived?? We can start with Tulak Hord.. hes obviously dead but i know nothing about him, as i snooped around he was highest(the oldiest one) on the list with force powers.

you can pick any character you want. but plz dnt vader was the strongest and would grow 2 be the most powerful if he didnt get stuck in his suit. thats PIS to me, If vader didnt get stuck in the suit Annys arrogance would help ppl that are weaker than him beat him. especially sum1 super calm. vader in the suit was more refined with his saber skills. and controlled his force powers better.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx said:

Star Wars Force Power and Skill. Removing writer PIS and starting as far back as the first force sensitive, who would have the greatest potential (no one wants to hear GL liked Anny and luke more than the others so they some how win all the time) Anny was arrogant and vader was more machine.. Maul was arrogant as well.

Lets do this lets compare their powers. and remove some of their limitations. arrogance remains, but deaths, and robot limbs can be removed. Anny/vader would be vader with out the suit as if he never was chopped up. Maul doesnt get cut in half so he has years to grow. but hes still arrogant.

How powerful do you think these guys could become if they lived?? We can start with Tulak Hord.. hes obviously dead but i know nothing about him, as i snooped around he was highest(the oldiest one) on the list with force powers.

you can pick any character you want. but plz dnt vader was the strongest and would grow 2 be the most powerful if he didnt get stuck in his suit. thats PIS to me, If vader didnt get stuck in the suit Annys arrogance would help ppl that are weaker than him beat him. especially sum1 super calm. vader in the suit was more refined with his saber skills. and controlled his force powers better.

Tulak Hord has no feats except for his ambiguous putting Khem Val (who is an obedient pet) in stasis and pulling a ship the size of the Endar Spire out of the sky...

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx said:

Tulak Hord has no feats except for his ambiguous putting Khem Val (who is an obedient pet) in stasis and pulling a ship the size of the Endar Spire out of the sky...

powerful in force grip? (pulling a ship the size of the Endar Spire out of the sky) and it says is saber skills were great during his time (Tulak Hord was a Dark Lord of the Sith that ruled during the early Sith Empire, commanding great armies and possessing a mastery of the dark side of the Force and lightsaber combat which left him nearly unrivaled) would you agree with that??

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx said:

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx said:

powerful in force grip? (pulling a ship the size of the Endar Spire out of the sky) and it says is saber skills were great during his time (Tulak Hord was a Dark Lord of the Sith that ruled during the early Sith Empire, commanding great armies and possessing a mastery of the dark side of the Force and lightsaber combat which left him nearly unrivaled) would you agree with that??

Umm.... he is virtually featless.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx said:

Umm.... he is virtually featless.

Writers write their feats, those without feats shouldnt be disregarded shld they?? :/ hm this topic may have been a bad idea.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShootingNova

No... but he had done almost nothing.... what's your point?