#1 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7701 posts) - - Show Bio

What's My Little Pony? Those toys little girls play with?

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24875 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: My condolences for the bronie attack you'll receive for that but to answer your question yes its a cartoon based on a toy for little girls that for some ungodly reason has amassed a fan base of dudes in their 30s

#4 Posted by YoungJustice (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

There goes my respect.

#5 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

What's My Little Pony? Those toys little girls play with?

Ooooh, you have no idea what you have unleashed... my condolences as well, I'm just going to hide under a big rock

#6 Posted by kagato (247 posts) - - Show Bio

I have unfortunately been on the recieving end of one of those Broney attacks, ranging from "you have no idea what you are talking about!" to, well i cant type it hear but lots of swears and personal insults. Good luck sir!

#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7701 posts) - - Show Bio

@kagato said:

I have unfortunately been on the recieving end of one of those Broney attacks, ranging from "you have no idea what you are talking about!" to, well i cant type it hear but lots of swears and personal insults. Good luck sir!

....Still confused. Broney and Bronies?...

#8 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17801 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no interest in the show.

#9 Posted by _Zombie_ (10379 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

#10 Posted by Inverno (13142 posts) - - Show Bio

Wut...?

#11 Posted by SmashBrawler (5571 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Wut...?

Baww, I was about to post this!

#12 Posted by Inverno (13142 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Wut...?

Well you are too late MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I would prefer he voices a character. That would be some funny sh!t. Spider-pony voiced by Stan Lee.

#14 Posted by Nefarious (19480 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh how the mighty have fallen...

#15 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I used to respect Big Stan,but doing a participation a kids cartoon,that's so lame...

#16 Posted by danhimself (22442 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: My condolences for the bronie attack you'll receive for that but to answer your question yes its a cartoon based on a toy for little girls that for some ungodly reason has amassed a fan base of dudes in their 30s

my problem is that I don't understand how these guys even start watching it in the first place

#17 Posted by joshmightbe (24875 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: my 3 year old daughter can't stand the show so I have no idea why a 30 year old dude would like it

#18 Posted by cameron83 (7117 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

MY GOD!!

#19 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloopin Awesome 1

#20 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio
My condolences for the bronie attack you'll receive for that but to answer your question yes its a cartoon based on a toy for little girls that for some ungodly reason has amassed a fan base of dudes in their 30s

I don't know if I want to know this,but HOW???

Can someone explain to me?

#21 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan Lee never gets tired of soaking up attention meant for Jack Kirby.

#22 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Zombie_ said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

#23 Posted by SmashBrawler (5571 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@SmashBrawler said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Wut...?

Well you are too late MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P

Damn youuuuuuuuuu!

#24 Posted by comicLad22 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes sense, I mean let's be honest, it's not really that different a market then his usual fanbase. Content originally intended for kids that ends up appealing to older people who are then considered outcasts by society.

#25 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

I might actually watch the episode he stars in if he does wind up having a cameo. Otherwise, I couldn't care less about the show. Never saw what the hype was about.

#26 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Bronies are basically the male audience that watch My Little Pony...It's very strange I know...

#27 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw a trailer for next season of my little pony friendship is magic. It show the ponies being superheroes called Power Ponies. It is a possibility. They already showed one super hero in the show called Mare-Do-Well.