Posted by Raw_Material (3298 posts) - - Show Bio

RIDICULOUS...BUT I LOVE ITT!

Who else spent over $50 dollars this Wednesday at your Local Comic Shop? I picked up a total of 15 comic issues this week consisting of GREEN LANTERN, SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN, AVENGERS, DEADPOOL, JUSTICE LEAGUE, CAPTAIN AMERICA, INDESTRUCTIBLE HULK & MORE! Reviews will be up by Friday!!

#1 Posted by SoA (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

i picked up adding to your list , alpha, nova, harbinger, 1-10 of xo manowar, saga , jla, and ultimates

#2 Posted by Raw_Material (3298 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Nicee..yeah I really wanted to pick up Nova's first issue, as well as X-O Manowar #10, but didn't have the money to do so. However the staff at my LCS gave me a huge discount and was able to pick up couple other issues I really wanted to get including JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA'S VIBE & couple others.

#3 Posted by SoA (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckuakini: when the new 52 started i told myself i was going for all DC titles initially to find out what i would like . its been fun lol, i also forgot to mention last 3 issues of Thor god of thunder. i thought manowar was like in the 30s and ive been hearing good things , i also read other valiant tiltles like archer and armstrong , bloodshot , and harbingers so i thought why not give it a shot .

#4 Posted by Raw_Material (3298 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Nicee..yea I'm in low budget right now, so I have to keep my comics limited. However, I do get away with the purchasing the issues I want, but really want to explore other titles besides the ones I've been following since by days reading comics which are Green Lantern, Aquaman, the Justice League, the Hulk, Captain America, Spidey, the Avengers and the TMNT.

#5 Posted by SoA (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckuakini: im not liking the current direction for captain america , but the others you have mentioned are all great titles

#6 Posted by Raw_Material (3298 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Yea I agree. I'm jus curious where Rick Remender takes this character in the Marvel NOW! relaunch. I'm going to drop the title if they don't get the heck out of Dimension Z though, that's for sure.