SSJG Goku Vs Pre 52 Superman----What do you think?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OverLordArhas

I saw another Goku Vs Superman Video.

Do you agree with the outcome?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By SaintWildcard

Did he show us stats? Are most of his videos anime centric? If the answer are no and yes, then my answer is no.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@saint_rog_el:

Yes its true that there is no stat given. I only post it because it looks cool. But this is not screw attack's SSJ4 Goku.

Based of Battle of Gods feats, do you not think it is possible for Goku to defeat Supes?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SaintWildcard

@overlordarhas: That it is. Wish there were more videos of Superman winning these fan fic fights like there are Goku ones. All that aside I dont know much about the movie. I saw a fight between him and BIlls and the speed feat is cr@ppy. They were only fighting so fast that water was falling in slow mo, Goku had to punch rocks heading towards him which it doesnt matter who throws them those rocks should feel like nothing if they hit Goku. It lacks feats and never proves "galaxy busting" Plus he lost to Bills only using 70% of his power. Also if Goku was truly a threat Superman would not hesitate to sun dip. But dont take my word for it after all I am part of the House of El. So Im a bit bias.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

The animation through flip book was amazing! Still not too keen on the Super Saiyan God Transformation. It's so bland and uninspired.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Depends on which Pre 52 Version of Superman we talking about... Silver Age, Bronze Age, Modern Age... which one ?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

The animation through flip book was amazing! Still not too keen on the Super Saiyan God Transformation. It's so bland and uninspired.

It was well animated, I agree there. But Superman pulling out an energy blast from his chest and the SSJ God form on his own without help didn't impress me much.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@deranged_midget said:

It was well animated, I agree there. But Superman pulling out an energy blast from his chest and the SSJ God form on his own without help didn't impress me much.

Wait what? I'm confused. You aren't impressed by Goku ripping through Superman's chest and becoming SSJG without external aid or am I missing something? I apologize if I misread your comment :P

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lvenger

@deranged_midget said:

@lvenger said:

@deranged_midget said:

Wait what? I'm confused. You aren't impressed by Goku ripping through Superman's chest and becoming SSJG without external aid or am I missing something? I apologize if I misread your comment :P

I meant Superman shooting an energy blast from nowhere that wasn't heat vision. But aside from that, yes that's what I wasn't impressed by, him becoming SSJG for no reason

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

I meant Superman shooting an energy blast from nowhere that wasn't heat vision. But aside from that, yes that's what I wasn't impressed by, him becoming SSJG for no reason

Hah, gotcha! Gorgeous animation though! I always preferred a more pencilled look and while I haven't seen BotG yet, I always preferred the art style from End of Z as opposed to the super-clean animated films.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Hah, gotcha! Gorgeous animation though! I always preferred a more pencilled look and while I haven't seen BotG yet, I always preferred the art style from End of Z as opposed to the super-clean animated films.

Yeah the animation was gorgeous. Much cleaner than the Screw Attack one. I've always been a stickler for traditional over CG animation.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nop wouldn't happen. DBZ heros and Villeins are no where near the level of DC heroes and villians

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Do i know who is stronger?No(Didnt saw SSJG Yet evan if i want to)

Are Anime guys out of their mind?Most of the time i should say yes but i dont want to make any stereotype

AmazonieSPL

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku all the way.

Inb4flamewar

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all honesty, Goku would mop the floor with Superman. This video, however, was not an accurate depiction of what would happen.

Attacks, on average for DBZ characters, are planet busting. Superman isn't surviving anything close to a full fight with Goku.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SaintWildcard

@imthedamnbatman said:

In all honesty, Goku would mop the floor with Superman. This video, however, was not an accurate depiction of what would happen.

Attacks, on average for DBZ characters, are planet busting. Superman isn't surviving anything close to a full fight with Goku.

Cant surivive? He... you know what? Im not even going to try

Patrick1241234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its quite an interesting fight.

Advantages of Superman

- More Experienced Fighter

- Stronger

- More Durable

- Reaction time (Just a slight edge because Sups can perceive time in nanoseconds)

- Intelligent

*Weaknesses

- Kryptonite

- Magic

Advantages of Goku

- Has teleportation abilities

- Faster

- Gets stronger every battle (This means that Goku could surpass the SSJG level)

*Weaknesses

- Stupid

As you have seen, Superman has more advantages than Goku, but as the saying goes, "In the world of Kung Fu, speed determines the winner". We can't actually say that superman can't take SSJG's kamehameha because its NOT MAGIC. But I'm not saying that he doesn't get bothered. As the ScrewAttack says "Goku's Kamehameha is equal to his durability" so we need to calculate his durability. In the battle against bills, Bills threw a Supernova attack, then threw it again to make his attack stronger. Goku survived (Absorbed) the attack and that was 2 supernovas. So his durability in SSJG is 20 octillion megatons. And Superman's durability is about 150 octillion megatons as calculated by the blast of Coldcast which is 15 suns. So, just about 8 kamehameha, Superman would be done for good. But how can he blast those 8 kamehameha? Simple! Goku charges while Superman wanders, then Goku suddenly teleports at the back of Sup then boom! But his next kamehamehas wouldn't be easier to use since Superman is already aware of this attack. But wouldn't the game end easier if he uses dragon fist?

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't these fights supposed to be banned here or is it just the Battles board?

Anyway, nice animation but Goku still stands no chance. Superman still has better speed, durability, and strength. Plus, he's not gonna wait for Goku's ki attacks to finish.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrick1241234: more experienced? Goku has been fighting since he was a kid and for intelligence goku is a genius when it comes to fighting he learned most tricks from just witnessing it (kamehameha), as for a reaction feat he has countered tiens speed of using the solar flair

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the animation

Gordyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SandMan_

The thing about Goku is, that his feats contradict themselves...

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrick1241234: More experienced? MORE EXPERIENCED!?!?! I don't who you are but I will find you and make a valid argument against your point

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandman_ said:

The thing about Goku is, that his feats contradict themselves...

Dragon Ball Z contradicts itself in its entirety. I have never seen an argument for DBZ that would hold up in a real, fact finding debate.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj should be enough...

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku vs. Supermen is one of those battles that shouldn't have been brought up. As much as I like the DB series we can't really determine on how strong is Goku other than seeing or if they do provide feats like for instance the infamous 10 ton lifting on Kia's planet. Which I really doubt that's too much for Goku, but even if we did get the accurate feats for him Superman strength is still superior IMO. Superman greatest feats is strength, speed, and a major problem for Goku is durability. As for Goku its power and skills(martial arts, strategist, knows his power). As always I see many ways Goku can beat Superman as for Superman having many ways of beating Goku. Defiantly number one way to beat Superman is preparation which he always tends to fall into the trap on who ever is trying to capture or attempt to kill him. A universal spirit bomb can do the trick, but as people will keep say, "Superman is good. The positive energy wont harm Superman....." really.....really....really are you sure he is pure hearted? Other than red kryptonite turning him crazy how many times have we seen Superman snaps out of anger then tends to get all genocidal on the world. Examples the death of Louis lane and his recent out burst in the new justice ledge. However, I highly doubt Goku would be able to form a universal spirit bomb in time unlike the villains in DB/DBZ.DBGT Superman wont let him take his time or have one of his friends buy him time lol! Could gone on more about this but I'll leave it here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please staph. The Goku vs Supes debate will never end.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Experio

Nice.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Onemoreposter

That flip book was amazing.

DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes wins.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman > Goku.

Note: I prefer Goku but seriously pre 52 superman is OP as hell.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Going with movie feats only? Superman easily enough.

Overall, including the series? Goku. Assuming it's standard superman.

Animation in the clip is awesome though.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did SSJGod just fight that weak oaf DCAU Superman?

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

0:49 lol WTF

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Goku still stomps.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordTwigo

Are there still active mods on this site?

I've noticed a lot of taboo threads lasting longer than you would think they should

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 takenstew22  Moderator

I've noticed a lot of taboo threads lasting longer than you would think they should

They're slow, and this thread would've been better off not necro'd.

@emperorthanos-@frozen@owie@god_spawn

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The DBZ ban has gone on far too long. It's getting absolutely ridiculous. And basically everyone on this site agrees that Goku stomps Superman now anyway so....

@lordtwigo said:

They're slow, and this thread would've been better off not necro'd.

@emperorthanos-@frozen@owie@god_spawn