#1 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

the entire fight :

#2 Edited by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

Why!! Did I even watch!! Waaaaahhh!! Nahh Just kidding!! LOL!! Good stuff! Bills barely tapped him and crippled him!! Damn he's powerful!!

#3 Posted by Mortein (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

looks good

#4 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

More like goku gets owned by Bills

#5 Posted by GhostRider2 (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warcry80: that was ridiculous but im glad they revived dragon ball :).

#6 Posted by Nefarious (20394 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Goku got humiliated.

#7 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

I am glad also!! It needed to come back being that so many fans wanted it back!

#8 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

not really spoilers we already knew goku was going to get his ass handed to him in ssj3...but thanks anyway :D

#9 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warcry80 said:

Why!! Did I even watch!! Waaaaahhh!! Nahh Just kidding!! LOL!! Good stuff! Bills barely tapped him and crippled him!! Damn he's powerful!!

powerful and fast, we see that Goku couldn't keep with Bills movements and got blitzed in all the fight

#10 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

not really spoilers we already knew goku was going to get his ass handed to him in ssj3...but thanks anyway :D

yeah,not totally spoilers, but just more details of the fight that's all

#11 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!! Bills is amazing powerful!! Goku took blast and hits from Kid Buu only to shrug them off, yet Bills...... all I can say is wow!!!

#12 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

yea but off this video people are going to tempted to well..

#13 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11101 posts) - - Show Bio

My friend you've just opened the flood gates

but on topic Awesome Fight(beating) might actually see this

p.s I HATE GOKU Original Voice

#14 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

yea but off this video people are going to tempted to well..

LOL, yeah,

Bills vs...

SS Goddo Goku vs ...

they are going to invade this site. and the first victim will be Superman :D

#15 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones said:

My friend you've just opened the flood gates

but on topic Awesome Fight(beating) might actually see this

p.s I HATE GOKU Original Voice

hhhh, well the voice actor is a girl, do you know that? it's something common in Japanese works, many anime's main characters have girl voice :P

#16 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

So that feat that everyone's been posting of "BILLS STOPS GOKU WITH A FINGER" isn't accurate. He doesn't stop Goku's charge with a finger. He just flicks him. Completly different feat. Still It's nice to see a purely physical fight. going down here and not a single ki attack is used by either. That's the kind of fights I really wanted to see in DBZ. Bills didn't appear to be "Crazy powerful" his power waws by far based on skill. He's insanely skilled. He's strong and fast yes. But it's his skill that sets him apart from the others Goku's faced.

#17 Posted by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Question. So, Goku was easily able to bust through King Kai's planet with a punch, uh, isn't his planet more dense than Earth? It has 10 times the gravity of earth, but it's so small so I assumed that the only explanation is that it has really high density.

#18 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11101 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: I'm Well aware of that

Luffy

Naruto

Reborn

but I just don't think her voice fits him at all.

#19 Posted by BobSaysHi25 (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol here comes the neck chop feat ; D

#20 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief said:

Question. So, Goku was easily able to bust through King Kai's planet with a punch, uh, isn't his planet more dense than Earth? It has 10 times the gravity of earth, but it's so small so I assumed that the only explanation is that it has really high density.

and finally, here you go, a canon feat of how powerful are DBZ hits. :D

also, Buu did the same if i remember, when he hit an energy ball so hard that it penetrated Earth and got out from the other side

#21 Posted by L3g3ndaryPheonix (166 posts) - - Show Bio

the crazy part is he just messing around with goku one does not fool around with a ssj3 goku.it makes me wonder how string super saiyan god will be though

#22 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome footage! Bills is very skilled but he is also extremely powerful and SSJ3 Goku was a bug compared to him.

#23 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Man....King Kai can't catch a break his planet was already blown to smithereens from Cell....

#24 Edited by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh he's physically powerful, he dropped SS3 Goku with a Finger Flick and then a Chop to the shoulder! Theres no telling how much power was focused into those two blows! Imagine a full powered punch!

#25 Posted by AncientSuperSaiyan (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Now is the time for Superman/Marvel fanboys to start apologizing. Whilst I'm still accepting. Lol watch how the series gets ridculously pwerful if this movie does well.

#26 Posted by AncientSuperSaiyan (139 posts) - - Show Bio

In retrospect, I'm disappointed that you can make SSJ3 so weak now - The SSJ3 transformation was a landmark in DBZ for the ''ridiculously'' strong category, with other top tiers like Vegito, Buuhan, Janemba etc.

#27 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... the animation looks good. The concept is ****ing stupid. I mean seriously, Kid Buu was blowing planet after planet with ease and proved to be SS3 Goku and SS2 Vegeta superior. But Buu still had to drag out a battle.

Now we have this crappy Bills that no one heard of love tapping SS3 into KOes....

Stupid.

One of the reasons I dislike DBZ ever since the Frieza Saga.

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (37898 posts) - - Show Bio

@AncientSuperSaiyan: 1st warning for insults. Instigating by calling people fanboys isn't necessary.

#29 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@AncientSuperSaiyan said:

Now is the time for Superman/Marvel fanboys to start apologizing. Whilst I'm still accepting. Lol watch how the series gets ridculously pwerful if this movie does well.

What are you talking about?

#30 Posted by AncientSuperSaiyan (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@AncientSuperSaiyan: 1st warning for insults. Instigating by calling people fanboys isn't necessary.

Plenty of threads you haven't opened with namecalling, I sense alot of biased actions here, but it's all good. It's just like with any authority over a minority of people, kinda like polce being heavy handed because of a lil bit of piggy power. It's okay, make sure not to run out of mod warnings before the days up.

#31 Posted by cooljammy18 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@AncientSuperSaiyan said:

In retrospect, I'm disappointed that you can make SSJ3 so weak now - The SSJ3 transformation was a landmark in DBZ for the ''ridiculously'' strong category, with other top tiers like Vegito, Buuhan, Janemba etc.

They've been doing this all over the Majin Buu saga. Remember when the regular Super Saiyan mode was the landmark for DBZ? Gohan made it more symbolic by achieving SSJ2 and it was fine there...but nope.

Nice fight though. Apparently, the movie is leaked on the internet, but I'll wait. Want to see Bills own some more characters, and get some good feats so we can have better battle threads that don't rely on pure speculation.

#32 Edited by God_Spawn (37898 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle.... per say.

Moved to another area.

#33 Posted by Setherial (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange would still pwn the hell out of Bills. So there.

#34 Posted by Deadite (24019 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief said:

i just calculated the average density of King Kai's planet, assuming that the diameter of the planet is about 100 m, and with 10G we gat density of about 7 billion Kg/m3, that means 1272033 times more dense than earth. even a white dwarf has density much lesser than King Kai's planet density. now where is Superman's best punch compared to this? :D

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Beam/Calculator.html

#36 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Where is the full movie at?

#37 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Where is the full movie at?

not yet, 30 March 2013.