No news here then.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

"Show of hands: who among you would be interested in a Spider-Man/Avengers crossover movie? Pretty much everybody?"

Not me. I'm glad they can't use Spider-Man in the Marvel films. Same with Wolverine(I think Hugh Jackman expressed interest in a team-up).

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@v_scarlotte_rose: It's too late anyway. People ask where Thor was in Iron Man 3, even though we saw Thor go back to Asgard, they are really going to ask where Tony was during Electros' rampage.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id love some cross overs but with marvels way of tying everything together would just be a huge disaster for fox and sony. i mean look theres enough money to go around for all studios and i really do wish fox and sony would get more involved with marvel to tie all there universe together but sadly itll never happen

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason I'd like to see Wolverine in an Avengers film is so that they could use the word mutant and that they could explain the adamantium in Ultron's shell

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TazzMission

The only reason I'd like to see Wolverine in an Avengers film is so that they could use the word mutant and that they could explain the adamantium in Ultron's shell

it wont matter anyways about the mutant thing since itll be rebooted in the next 10 to 20 years and you know how that is. plus maybe ultron will be vibranium instead of adamantium since marvel does own black panther and aou is in africa now so it could be very possible

Starbrander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For whatever the Infinity Gauntlet story is, there should be as many crossovers as possible. Even if the film has a $300 million dollar budget, make it happen. I so want a damn near shot for shot remake of the Infinity Gauntlet comic.

All the heroes, all the cosmic gods, Warlock, everything.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474 said:

it wont matter anyways about the mutant thing since itll be rebooted in the next 10 to 20 years and you know how that is. plus maybe ultron will be vibranium instead of adamantium since marvel does own black panther and aou is in africa now so it could be very possible

They could,however adamantium was suppose to be a suped up version of vibranium or whatever. Reboots don't really mean anything if the companies still don't own the rights to the characters since Marvel still wouldn't be able to use the word if Fox still had the rights 20 years from now. Fox is proving to be a pack of douches since they're only putting out some stuff now just to keep the rights