#1 Edited by MonsterStomp (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

So if you haven't seen Fast and Furious 6 yet, don't continue to read this. If you have seen it or don't care if people spoil sh*t for you (like me), read on!

So at the end of Fast and Furious 6 we see Jason freaking Statham! Yeah, the guy from Expendables 1 & 2, the Transporter trilogy, Safe, Killer Elite, etc yeah we know, the guy is a martial arts star. So at the end of Fast and Furious 6 we see him kill Han in Tokyo and call Dom with a killer message.

What do you think his primary goal will be in Fast 7? Will he hunt the team down? Will he even be a major role? Will the martial arts choreography suit this theme? Do you even care?

#2 Edited by cameron83 (7290 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm. Interesting.

I really don't know.

And every Fast and Furious movie has the same themes

• Criminals running from the law
  • Money is involved
  • They do unlawful things
  • Guy gets girl at the end
  • Money
  • Money
  • Money
  • Did I ever mention money?
  • Drugs
  • Cars (seriously,it's major BS some of the things they do with the cars)

The end.

So consider this a bump

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio

It's obvious there is gonna be a showdown between Dom and Frank at the end of this film...

:P

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (17863 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by MonsterStomp (17863 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

The plot for Fast and Furious 7 in IMDB is that Shaw's brother is seeking revenge for his brother's death.So it looks like Statham is Shaw's brother.

#8 Posted by MonsterStomp (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: I wonder how many people he'll kill before dom or brian stops him.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: He may kill Ludacris or Tyreese.He will go against and try to kill Leti probably,the Rock may be severely wounded but in the end Dom will stop him.Same old same old.

#10 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3093 posts) - - Show Bio

It is gonna suck much like the previous ones :)

#11 Edited by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio

Fast and Furious 6 was actually Pretty Good...

#12 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24730 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman said:

I never saw six yet but I did enjoy Fast five.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21842 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: hahahaga Fast Five was laughably bad. I loved it. Fast 6 took it self so serious and it was ridiculous. The explanation for letting letti live was terrible.

#14 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Great franchise.

7 will be the best in the series.

#15 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5577 posts) - - Show Bio

I been riding with this franchise since it's premiere. Bring on Transporter vs Dom and Hobbs!

#16 Edited by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: hahahaga Fast Five was laughably bad. I loved it. Fast 6 took it self so serious and it was ridiculous. The explanation for letting letti live was terrible.

I did not see Fast Five... but Fast and Furious 6 was Quality IMO... the story behind Leti was lackluster... but so what ? The entire basis for the Film has always been Fast Cars and Great Action... and the film performs on that as well as it has a fluid plot regardless of a few hiccups in the writing.

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

I did not see Fast Five... but Fast and Furious 6 was Quality IMO... the story behind Leti was lackluster... but so what ? The entire basis for the Film has always been Fast Cars and Great Action... and the film performs on that as well as it has a fluid plot regardless of a few hiccups in the writing.

Fast Five was as enjoyable as Fast and Furious 6 imo.

#18 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3093 posts) - - Show Bio

A few people tell me the same, I stopped watching after 2, I felt that this franchise should've ended a while ago. everyone feels different ways about different things but I refuse to watch these movies anymore regardless of how popular they are.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

A few people tell me the same, I stopped watching after 2, I felt that this franchise should've ended a while ago. everyone feels different ways about different things but I refuse to watch these movies anymore regardless of how popular they are.

I have only seen some of them as well... I just know that Fast and Furious 6 was a lot of fun.

#20 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

They're all great movies.

#21 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

They're all great movies.

#22 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

No. It will be Dom's team vs The Frank's team in a merging of franchises! It will be called The Fast and The Expendables! And then sequel will be the revelation that that the Rock is actually a Super Soldier in The Fast and The Expendables 2: The Return of Cobra!