• 131 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by YoungJustice (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

The live streaming, quick.

Flag them like to hell!

#2 Posted by wildvine (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

Today we fight. Flag the spam-bots Vinersaurs. (war cry)

Moderator
#3 Posted by joewell (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

ATTAAAAACKKKKKKKK

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

How ironic.

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

How ironic.

I know right?

#6 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

How ironic.

I know,there are at least two spam threads right now. Just flagged one of them.

#7 Posted by joewell (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

How ironic.

I've gotten like 8 and ran out of flags :(

But i am trying to reason with the guy

#8 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

MAIM KILL BURN!!

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: I tried but now it says I cant flag no more

#10 Posted by wildvine (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@YoungJustice: I tried but now it says I cant flag no more

Thanks for your sacrifice, Today you are an honorary Vinersaur.

Moderator
#11 Posted by wildvine (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

How ironic.

I know,there are at least two spam threads right now. Just flagged one of them.

Steady the course Mr Decepticon. Today you are a honorary Vinersaur.

Moderator
#12 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

what's going on?

#13 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@SilverGalford: There's a crap load of spam everywhere, and most people have run out of flags, and there are no mods online, and we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 Posted by joewell (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi said:

@SilverGalford: There's a crap load of spam everywhere, and most people have run out of flags, and there are no mods online, and we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mercy can save us, she's working on it, We might survive

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@YoungJustice: I tried but now it says I cant flag no more

Thanks for your sacrifice, Today you are an honorary Vinersaur.

Honorary?

#16 Posted by YoungJustice (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

It's okay, I got a mod to take them down.

#17 Posted by joewell (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

It's okay, I got a mod to take them down.

We got a mod

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Over half of them are cut down, so I think this problem might have been resolved now.

#19 Posted by wildvine (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

Victory !!!!! Today we celebrate, for today we battled the Spam-bot menace, and won !!!!! Thanks to

Moderator
#20 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi said:

@SilverGalford: There's a crap load of spam everywhere, and most people have run out of flags, and there are no mods online, and we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rattrap is that you?

#21 Posted by pikahyper (11890 posts) - - Show Bio

I got them but please don't post in the spam threads.

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Sorry, I don't follow.

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Sorry, I don't follow.

It just that's what Rattrap says in Beast Wars.

#24 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Sorry, I don't follow.

It just that's what Rattrap says in Beast Wars.

Ah, I see.

#25 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: LOL I got the reference :D

#26 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@mrdecepticonleader: LOL I got the reference :D

:)

#27 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I wiil flag

I will flag from the pits of Off-topic

I will flag from free post to free post

My enemies will shriek and cower at the thought of their view count

I am the Ripper of "watch live"

The Terror of "download free"

Taste my mighty flag, oh little spammers

For my flag karma is low, and the Knight is Young!

#28 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi said:

@SilverGalford: There's a crap load of spam everywhere, and most people have run out of flags, and there are no mods online, and we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

#29 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

I wiil flag

I will flag from the pits of Off-topic

I will flag from free post to free post

My enemies will shriek and cower at the thought of their view count

I am the Ripper of "watch live"

The Terror of "download free"

Taste my mighty flag, oh little spammers

For my flag karma is low, and the Knight is Young!

Haha. That's hilariously clever.

#30 Posted by wildvine (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

I wiil flag

I will flag from the pits of Off-topic

I will flag from free post to free post

My enemies will shriek and cower at the thought of their view count

I am the Ripper of "watch live"

The Terror of "download free"

Taste my mighty flag, oh little spammers

For my flag karma is low, and the Knight is Young!

Need more like you.

Moderator
#31 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

There's even more in the General Discussion, so we need more flaggers over there.

#32 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

I flag all I could in the general discussion. What the hell is happening?! Is the spam bot unleashing his full force? There is like 7 spam threads in just one minute!!

#33 Posted by laflux (15317 posts) - - Show Bio

What's happening here o_0

Sorry Mercy, had to be done

#34 Posted by MrDirector786 (43511 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that that worst thing about the spammers is... most of them are automated... so I can't even get a job as one because I wouldn't mind going to other sites spamming them to get paid. Of course, I wouldn't do it to this site but I wouldn't mind going to sites I never visit and filling them with spam as long as I get paid.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

@SilverGalford: There's a crap load of spam everywhere, and most people have run out of flags, and there are no mods online, and we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rattrap is that you?

LOL

#35 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

I think that that worst thing about the spammers is... most of them are automated... so I can't even get a job as one because I wouldn't mind going to other sites spamming them to get paid. Of course, I wouldn't do it to this site but I wouldn't mind going to sites I never visit and filling them with spam as long as I get paid.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

@SilverGalford: There's a crap load of spam everywhere, and most people have run out of flags, and there are no mods online, and we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rattrap is that you?

LOL

A spammer as an occupation. Interesting.

#36 Posted by YoungJustice (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

To the gen discussion!

#37 Posted by pikahyper (11890 posts) - - Show Bio

I already cleared gen

anyways I used up all my breaks for the day so I'll be programming for the next 15 hours straight, you guys are on your own until another mod gets on.

Moderator Online
#38 Posted by wildvine (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper said:

I already cleared gen

anyways I used up all my breaks for the day so I'll be programming for the next 15 hours straight, you guys are on your own until another mod gets on.

Again sorry.

Moderator
#39 Posted by YoungJustice (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick, to the gen discussion (again).

#40 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

We should just get a mod to ban all those accounts

#41 Posted by wildvine (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Quick, to the gen discussion (again).

Mercy will be here soon to kill them all.

Moderator
#42 Posted by Samimista (20668 posts) - - Show Bio

*takes out gunblade*

#43 Posted by MrDirector786 (43511 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@MrDirector786 said:

I think that that worst thing about the spammers is... most of them are automated... so I can't even get a job as one because I wouldn't mind going to other sites spamming them to get paid. Of course, I wouldn't do it to this site but I wouldn't mind going to sites I never visit and filling them with spam as long as I get paid.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

@SilverGalford: There's a crap load of spam everywhere, and most people have run out of flags, and there are no mods online, and we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rattrap is that you?

LOL

A spammer as an occupation. Interesting.

Sadly, when I looked up spammer jobs most of them are automated... so the chances of me getting a job as one are highly unlikely... it's unfortunate because I could have made money by just sitting here and posting spam on random sites. Oh well.

#44 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17859 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@MrDirector786 said:

I think that that worst thing about the spammers is... most of them are automated... so I can't even get a job as one because I wouldn't mind going to other sites spamming them to get paid. Of course, I wouldn't do it to this site but I wouldn't mind going to sites I never visit and filling them with spam as long as I get paid.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

@SilverGalford: There's a crap load of spam everywhere, and most people have run out of flags, and there are no mods online, and we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rattrap is that you?

LOL

A spammer as an occupation. Interesting.

Sadly, when I looked up spammer jobs most of them are automated... so the chances of me getting a job as one are highly unlikely... it's unfortunate because I could have made money by just sitting here and posting spam on random sites. Oh well.

Ah well.

#45 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

We should just get a mod to ban all those accounts

We're trying, there are some major issues right now with that. Trust me, we want these things GONE. O_O

Moderator
#47 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

Comicvine: Year One

#48 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

@Eternal19 said:

We should just get a mod to ban all those accounts

We're trying, there are some major issues right now with that. Trust me, we want these things GONE. O_O

I have an idea to counter that. If we let the threads sit for a bit instead of deleting instantaneously they'll gather flags. Once the spammers have ten karma points from being flagged, they're barred from making new topics.

Moderator
#49 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Hey pooky

#50 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: O_O

INGENIOUS!

@ALL: IF YOU NEED YOUR FLAGS RESET, PLEASE POST THAT HERE. KILL THE SPAMBOTS WITH FLAGGING!!!

Moderator