#1 Edited by TheDrifter (24789 posts) - - Show Bio

What song matches different CV'ers characters....?

Final Arrow = Decadence by Disturbed
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It seems to fit him (for me) atleast.

What are your song/CV'ers matches?

#2 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

VANCE ASTRO


"Your Body is a Wonderland" John Mayer
#3 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent-Man of the Year by LiL Wayne.

#4 Posted by Lunacyde (20691 posts) - - Show Bio

Your The Best Around from the Karate Kid soundtrack = The Drifter

#5 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

D-Block-Shoot him in the head-Akira Overdrive

#6 Posted by TheDrifter (24789 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Your The Best Around from the Karate Kid soundtrack = The Drifter"
LOL

Thanks
#7 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

The Scientist by Coldplay is definetly Acer.

#8 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34196 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I get a song?^^

#9 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wanderer-Wherever I may Roam by Metallica

#10 Posted by Lunacyde (20691 posts) - - Show Bio

The Scientist by Coldplay is such an aweosme song...

Prima = 32 Flavors by Ani DiFranco ......lol such a great song

#11 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Weather Witch-The Baddest BYtch by Trina

#12 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"

Weather Witch-The Baddest BYtch by Trina

"
Hell ya!
#13 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Ruin Cross-Swagger like us-TI

#14 Posted by Lunacyde (20691 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait are we going by thier real personalities or thier character personalities?

#15 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Ruin Cross-Swagger like us-TI"
Wildstar- Eminem. Superman

  
#16 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

WARNING: THat song is not for the weak hearted lol

#17 Posted by Lunacyde (20691 posts) - - Show Bio

Because honestly I would be anything by Jack Johnson

#18 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Ruin, You know me well, bro.

#19 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Because honestly I would be anything by Jack Johnson"

sweeet

Lunacyde said:
"Wait are we going by thier real personalities or thier character personalities?"

character
#20 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Ruin, You know me well, bro."

lmao, hey everytiem i hear u the first thing that come to mind lol
#21 Posted by The Rider (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

"Going Under" by Evanescense - Kiara_Sullivan

#22 Posted by Lunacyde (20691 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Johnson for my personality


"Persevearance" or "Give Wings To My Triumph" by Hatebreed for my character

#23 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit "Smiling like a killer" by Motorhead   >:D




  
#24 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova-Rock Star by Pink

#25 Posted by Lunacyde (20691 posts) - - Show Bio

 The Key To Vector Sigma by Shockwave is GBandit

#26 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio

Myself, two different variants depending on the mood you got me in.

Holding out for a hero.

&

Remember the name.

#27 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Feral Nova-Rock Star by Pink"

sweet!
#28 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

"bobblehead" sha

#29 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephirim/GA-Hitman by Team Arliss

#30 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"

 The Key To Vector Sigma by Shockwave is GBandit

"
O_O can't find it in playlist :(
#31 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
""bobblehead" sha"

O_O
#32 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O damit!!!!!! how did i get to off topic?!!!!!!!

#33 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

John Valentine-Pretender by Foo Fighters

#34 Posted by Lunacyde (20691 posts) - - Show Bio

Shockwave is really hard to find....they are an aweosme hardcore band and all thier lyrics are based off of transformers lol

LYRICS

Ive been waiting so long for this moment.And now it has come.Your army of fools are at their weakest and youre on the run.Everyday.Every second of life.Let retribution ring.Every chance.Every slip you make.Retailation sings.You should have finished me when you had the chance now ive been watching and waiting for my strike upon you.Everyday.Every second of life.Let retribution ring.Every chance.Every slip you make retaliation sings.BRING THE FORCE!!! Strike!Strike!Strike!.Together we say.STRIKE!

#35 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Bio Guyver-Umi Says by Mos Def.

#36 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixelized-Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani. lol

#37 Posted by Mathews Rome (126 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Shockwave is really hard to find....they are an aweosme hardcore band and all thier lyrics are based off of transformers lol

LYRICS
Ive been waiting so long for this moment.And now it has come.Your army of fools are at their weakest and youre on the run.Everyday.Every second of life.Let retribution ring.Every chance.Every slip you make.Retailation sings.You should have finished me when you had the chance now ive been watching and waiting for my strike upon you.Everyday.Every second of life.Let retribution ring.Every chance.Every slip you make retaliation sings.BRING THE FORCE!!! Strike!Strike!Strike!.Together we say.STRIKE!

"
COOL lyrics :D STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#38 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler-Rubberband Man by TI, cause he stays on his grind.

#39 Posted by kick-@$$ (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Saints of Los Angelas=Lunacyde

#40 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"What song matches different CV'ers characters....?

Final Arrow = Decadence by Disturbed
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It seems to fit him (for me) atleast.

What are your song/CV'ers matches?"
here's mine, i know a song that get's on everybodies nerves, everybodies nerves, i know a song that gets on everybodies nerves and this is how it goes.
#41 Posted by kick-@$$ (118 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

#42 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire Club = O fortuna

#43 Posted by lady_redhead (9360 posts) - - Show Bio

Me:

  

Babs
  

Kiara:
  


#44 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"Me:
  

Babs
  

Kiara:
  


"
caption
#45 Posted by lady_redhead (9360 posts) - - Show Bio

-_- Dread

#46 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"-_- Dread"
No seriously I don't get it.
#47 Posted by Acer (14478 posts) - - Show Bio

@Red: Pick a song for me please ^_^

#48 Posted by Resonate (14552 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"TheDrifter said:
"What song matches different CV'ers characters....?

Final Arrow = Decadence by Disturbed
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It seems to fit him (for me) atleast.

What are your song/CV'ers matches?"
here's mine, i know a song that get's on everybodies nerves, everybodies nerves, i know a song that gets on everybodies nerves and this is how it goes."
Its a lot longer than that
#49 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29690 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to say this was Finall Arrow, but thats not true xP I don't know who this song would be..

  
#50 Posted by Mer-Man (3299 posts) - - Show Bio

Me "Under the Sea"