#1 Edited by wildvine (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

Title

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

What's H Wilfred?

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (14969 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy has a dog but us the viewers and the owner see him how he is and everybody else sees him as an actual dog

#4 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

stupid show with the hobbit

#5 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

The first season is on Netflix if you have it. Watch it, it's really funny.

#6 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: The show follows a young man named Ryan (Elijah Wood) and his neighbor's dog Wilfred (Jason Gann). whom only Ryan sees and hears as anthropomorphic. It's a dark/buddy comedy, So the odd couple, but one's a dog, I haven't seen it, so I can't really judge.

#7 Posted by The Stegman (23918 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw one episode...and never watched it again.

#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid American rendition of Aussie weirdness.

#9 Posted by JediXMan (30310 posts) - - Show Bio

It's about a guy who has to take care of a dog, who only he can hear speaking.

I'm curious about the show, to be honest - mostly because a friend told me that it was ambiguous as to whether the protagonist was legitimately seeing this dog or whether he was going truly insane.

#10 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid American rendition of Aussie weirdness.

Every party needs a pooper.

Party pooper.

Party pooper.

That's you.

#11 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

Wilfred is part of Ryan Mind, the last episode of season 2 let you notice he was watching Wilfred since he was a children.

Not only that, Chloe Sullivan was insane and could notice him in some way, not totally but notice some parts of him.

#13 Posted by Jezer (3128 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I like this thread.

Saw like 10 minutes of a season finale of this show(first time watching it). Seems like a cool concept.

#14 Posted by consolemaster001 (5228 posts) - - Show Bio

Frodo wants to commits suicide but fails, and then some dog becomes human like but only frodo (and the viewers) see him like that. So they go on all sorts of wacky adventures together.

#15 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

Frodo wants to commits suicide but fails, and then some dog becomes human like but only frodo (and the viewers) see him like that. So they go on all sorts of wacky adventures together.