Someone explain Star Trek to me

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Explain how many people in this show contain some abilities then explain the abilities
  • Explain how funny the show is or how serious it is
  • is the show action packed on this topic i want to know everythin about Star Trek its villians heroes and people with powers,and why do u people like it so much please explain because i want to watch the show on netflix but i want to know more about it.
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Which series? O.o Original series, Next Generation, Deep Space 9, Voyager, Enterprise? Y'all gonna have to come a bit more specific.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By russellmania77

Aliens

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@tronboy said:
  • Explain how many people in this show contain some abilities then explain the abilities
  • is the show action packed on this topic i want to know everythin about Star Trek its villians heroes and people with powers,and why do u people like it so much please explain because i want to watch the show on netflix but i want to know more about it.

Read a wiki, its what I do!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's very simple to explain Star Trek:

1. It's the future

2. There are aliens with funny shaped foreheads

3. They fly around in a space ship

4. Kirk has sex with every woman-shaped alien he sees

And that's pretty much it.

You're welcome.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Which series? O.o Original series, Next Generation, Deep Space 9, Voyager, Enterprise? Y'all gonna have to come a bit more specific.

This pretty much. Plus all the above posts. :)

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@lykopis said:

@joygirl said:

This pretty much. Plus all the above posts. :)

Go to the Star Treck wiki, also if some one tell you about JJ Abrams, you just say he copy Star Wars and the Wrath of Khan just badly directed and that rotten tomatoes dont know shit.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Wait, that's not right.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BadVoodoo

The U.N. gets a spaceship.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unknown enemy: set phasers to stun

That's it, I think.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@tronboy said:

uhh, mostly aliens

mostly mind-reading

@tronboy said:

fairly serious most of the time

@tronboy said:

the third one is a lot of questions

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could some one list all the people or aliens with powers please

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lykopis

Wait, that's not right.

Beware the red shirt of death. Any crew member wearing one of those is a goner!

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

Wait, that's not right.

I wonder if people hear about this, and then get really confused while watching The Next Generation.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Mmmm a good bit depends on the series. Some examples: Spock a Vulcan, has the abilities of like Super strength, immunity to certain things, superior intellect, etc. Commander Deanna Troi is half a Betazoid and the power of empathy, see can sense the emotions of others. Data is a sentient android and is arguably the strongest psychically and mentally, though don't quote me on that.

It's predominantly serious, but it does have it's lighter moments and episodes. Also it's more lighter characters, Doctor McCoy and Montgomery Scott are always good for a smile. Data has a cat named Spot, nuff said. And Spock's raising of one eye brow in a inquisitive nature makes me laugh from time to time, though it's not supposed to.

• is the show action packed on this topic i want to know everything about Star Trek its villains heroes and people with powers,and why do u people like it so much please explain because i want to watch the show on netflix but i want to know more about it.

Yes, action packed. Villains, mmm there are many : Gul Dukat, Nero, Commander Chang, the Borg. etc. But I'd like to mention one of my favorites,Doctor Tolian Soran, of the movie Star Trek: Generations. He has the distinct honor of fighting both Kirk and Picard, was played by the great Malcolm McDowell.

Why I like the show, the writing was always interesting ,it along with Star Wars is the standard bearers of Sci-fiction.

Hopes this helps

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

Wait, that's not right.

I wonder if people hear about this, and then get really confused while watching The Next Generation.

LOL -- and the funny part is that it's the Next Generation that I loved most. I only found out about the red shirt of death through a fan of the original series. :P

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@lykopis said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

Wait, that's not right.

LOL -- and the funny part is that it's the Next Generation that I loved most. I only found out about the red shirt of death through a fan of the original series. :P

I've definitely seen equivalents of redshirts though. I can't think of many examples right now, but when I see an unfamiliar crew member get some extra screentime, it just makes me think they're about to be killed.

Like, Captain Picard: Hey, let's go and blow up this Borg thing stuck to the ship. Come with me Worf, and Ensign...(I've honestly forgotten his name). Ensign Newguy gets Borged, established characters get away unharmed. Classic redshirting.

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmmm a good bit depends on the series. Some examples: Spock a Vulcan, has the abilities of like Super strength, immunity to certain things, superior intellect, etc. Commander Deanna Troi is half a Betazoid and the power of empathy, see can sense the emotions of others. Data is a sentient android and is arguably the strongest psychically and mentally, though don't quote me on that.

It's predominantly serious, but it does have it's lighter moments and episodes. Also it's more lighter characters, Doctor McCoy and Montgomery Scott are always good for a smile. Data has a cat named Spot, nuff said. And Spock's raising of one eye brow in a inquisitive nature makes me laugh from time to time, though it's not supposed to.

• is the show action packed on this topic i want to know everything about Star Trek its villains heroes and people with powers,and why do u people like it so much please explain because i want to watch the show on netflix but i want to know more about it.

Yes, action packed. Villains, mmm there are many : Gul Dukat, Nero, Commander Chang, the Borg. etc. But I'd like to mention one of my favorites,Doctor Tolian Soran, of the movie Star Trek: Generations. He has the distinct honor of fighting both Kirk and Picard, was played by the great Malcolm McDowell.

Why I like the show, the writing was always interesting ,it along with Star Wars is the standard bearers of Sci-fiction.

Hopes this helps

Thanks this was very helpful, can u please post more feats for the characters and my main question is does any of the villians have powers and if they do can u please post them.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wait, that's not right.

Winner!

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tronboy: I'm not up for feats off the top of my head. Yet here is clip of Data's speed

Loading Video...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I can explain it, Hippies in space in track suits (Until the Klingons showed up)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lykopis

@v_scarlotte_rose:

Now that I remember! Why they thought the viewers wouldn't figure that out I will never know but each and every single time I would be like --- NOOOO---don't stand there! You're gonna get crushed by that marble thingamajig that nonsensically crumbles to the ground! And then you would have Deanna get all moist-eyed with that accent I could never place properly as she staggered (under the weight of her strong empathic powers as a half Betazoid) from the tragedy of it all...

Gah. Deana Toi reminded me so much of Rogue. o-o

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: I'm a Seven of Nine or T'pol girl hehe

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

please people i want feats you do have to have proof all you have to do is tell me

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: A brunt straight foreword Borg and of course, Vulcan massage.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tronboy said:

Thanks this was very helpful, can u please post more feats for the characters and my main question is does any of the villians have powers and if they do can u please post them.

There are many beings in the Star Trek universe with powers, including high-end reality warping. Some examples are the Q, the Douwd, the Organians, Trelane (who might have been a Q), Gary Mitchell, the Iconians (not reality warpers, but a very powerful race), and many more powerful beings and races.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im tired of hearing about reality warpers please tell me some villians with power that are not reality warpers or like gods and when you tell me the person can u include feats

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DeathSamurai

@tronboy: Well most of the alien races aren't anything special, most of the ones with any powers are just enhanced human stats like Spock or reality warpers other than that they don't have real superpowers like your asking for or any force powers like Star Wars.

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i need more people