TimDrakeDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TimDrakeDCU

Controversy vs Docile material
Why is humanity wired in such a way that people flock to controversy like sheep to pasture but no one gives a damn about the small stuff that makes makes you feel good inside.

mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By mark5

I guess there is a need for a little excitement in their lives which controversy gives.  
I actually like hearing about those small time deeds you hear people do on the local news.

TimDrakeDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TimDrakeDCU
@mark5: Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. Cheers mate.
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Amazingoctus

I would guess contraversial things don't happen to often or do something good or bad to a large amount of people and is thought of as important for this reason, and docile things usually can happen to anyone, and doesn't mean much because it could happen to anyone on any given time
Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

I haven't watched the news consecutively for a few years now it's just to depressing, what have I missed? good people have been killed, politicians have lied, Wars have started ect. To be quite honest I'm fed up of hearing how bleak the world is and now avoid almost all news outlets seeing as they all seem to be full of there own bias anyway. Life's to short so I just try not to be a pain to those immediately around me and just do the best I can for them.