#1 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

this is some funny sh1te

#2 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

-2:57 David Dunn what a plonker. I showed that to all my mates. From 'Match of the Day', I was hysterical.

-0:24 I was at the match and i missed Michael fall, my mate told me and i was gutted i missed it.

I love when the ref gets hurt, i fking hate them.

Too all American and people who don't know about the sport well. Liverpool (Team i support) played our rivals; Everton on the weekend. We won 2-1, and the best thing about it, it was because of a player i hate so much...Phil Neville. Its like you have to rivals and they both hate your team and you hate both of them. He wont from one to the other, and he fked it up for Everton...Hahahahaha. sorry getting carried away.

#4 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"-2:57 David Dunn what a plonker. I showed that to all my mates. From 'Match of the Day', I was hysterical. -0:24 I was at the match and i missed Michael fall, my mate told me and i was gutted i missed it. I love when the ref gets hurt, i f**king hate them. Too all American and people who don't know about the sport well. Liverpool (Team i support) played our rivals; Everton on the weekend. We won 2-1, and the best thing about it, it was because of a player i hate so much...Phil Neville. Its like you have to rivals and they both hate your team and you hate both of them. He wont from one to the other, and he f**ked it up for Everton...Hahahahaha. sorry getting carried away."

Lol I love Man u, I'm actually going to Manchester in the winter

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"-2:57 David Dunn what a plonker. I showed that to all my mates. From 'Match of the Day', I was hysterical. -0:24 I was at the match and i missed Michael fall, my mate told me and i was gutted i missed it. I love when the ref gets hurt, i f**king hate them. Too all American and people who don't know about the sport well. Liverpool (Team i support) played our rivals; Everton on the weekend. We won 2-1, and the best thing about it, it was because of a player i hate so much...Phil Neville. Its like you have to rivals and they both hate your team and you hate both of them. He wont from one to the other, and he f**ked it up for Everton...Hahahahaha. sorry getting carried away."

Lol I love Man u, I'm actually going to Manchester in the winter"

Thats funny, Phil went from them to Everton. When you go to Manchester, stay away from Moss side. You go in there your coming our...maybe with a hell of a lot less than you entered.

#6 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol have u been to London?

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lol have u been to London?"

My Uncle lives there. and yes I have, but don't like travelling down much. If you go there stay away from the East end of London. Since am saying all this, Liverpool, where i live; recommend never, NEVER go into Toxteth.

#8 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"crazy spidey says:
My Uncle lives there. and yes I have, but don't like travelling down much. If you go there stay away from the East end of London. Since am saying all this, Liverpool, where i live; recommend never, NEVER go into Toxteth."

have u heard of sloan street?

#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"crazy spidey says:
My Uncle lives there. and yes I have, but don't like travelling down much. If you go there stay away from the East end of London. Since am saying all this, Liverpool, where i live; recommend never, NEVER go into Toxteth."

have u heard of sloan street?"

posh place?

#10 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

mad footie goals

#11 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol ref down.