No Caption Provided

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By SaintWildcard

It has to be someone we've seen. Its the most common trick in the book. Someone we might have heard about and played a small role. I havent watched the entire series but my guesses are

Jane- He's done to much destroying of evidence (the disk, erased that girls memories) and people have said he was in a mental institution. I think he has a split personality.

Brett- Could be, a bit obvious, but maybe.

Someone in Jane's family, maybe someone we dont know about. His father maybe (assuming he has one, but like I said Im not an expert)

Red John is a cult/club- We've seen that develop one of the latest episodes, maybe its not just one guy. It could be that old business partner or Brett leading it.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@saint_rog_el: I hate the idea of it being more than one guy, it feels anticlimactic and less epic, it feels more potent if it is a Moriarty figure controlling visualise, but if their is no, 'Red John', it makes all of Patrick's years of turmoil seem wasted, he can still kill the specific individual who killed his family, but it wouldn't be the same. It's been categorically stated by Bruno Heller it's one of the 7 people on the list, it's not his father [Alex Jane] or PJ himself, I never liked that theory. I still think it's Brett Partridge.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SaintWildcard

@rogueshadow: Bad move on the dude telling us its someone on the list. Doesnt that make it less exiting when he finds out, still cool but wont have that same impact. If I had to choose its probably Brett. I thought Bret Stiles was on the list which is who I meant to type in my first comment. But if he's not on it then its Brett that creepy dude. I still think that the old business partner of Bret Stiles has something to do in the large scheme of things. Its seems like a rather important piece to just throw away.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adding it to spoilers.. I'm almost up to date with the show..

So.. one of the seven, bruno said?

partrige is dead..

So is bob :( I wish they drew his story out a *little* longer.. At least one more episode? Come on, that was too predictable..

I'd say he's a person, but he also used his m.o. for C.I.A. for their co-operation, making a strong organisation..

We know the director, and reede, and the sheriff are in on it.

Brett styles *has* to be deep in on it, as the deep connection of red john with visualize.

Only two on-screen handshakes remain.. Bertram and haffner.

Damn. The links are in front of us, we can't connect them :(

I get the feeling they've woven the net way too tight, really hope the solve it well...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

But this is the show CV needs to watch more. A whole lot more.. I feel like tracking the other users and making them watch lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy who sells BBQ

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Wow, I stopped watching the show ages ago.... They still haven't figured out who this guy is? I thought they found him already?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1:

I don't think Partridge is dead, his death was skimmed over far too quickly for me. He uses the taser on Lisbon from the floor, but to remove himself as a suspect he, 'kills himself', by utilising a chemical so his pulse is slowed dramatically and a contact at the Morgue fakes it for him. Alternatively if RJ was spooked, it could be Sherrif Thomas, [as pigeons were seen in the house], or it could be Ray Haffner if a spider spooked him.

Reede Smith would be an odd choice, since he's the opposite of what I would expect, but he could be really creepy.

Stiles, Partridge or Haffner seem most likely to me, It's difficult, because they all seem rather unintelligent i comparison to Jane [aside from Stiles, which is why I think it isn't him, surely he wouldn't be so obviously sinister & intelligent] yet of course, we know the individual is faking it.

Bertram... Could be, he seems to have an ability to skulk into the backround.

They're pretty much all neck deep in it. But I still there is only one, 'Red John'.

Zokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That one guy who knew that other guy who is that girl's brother who is the cousin to that other guy who knew a guy.

Hookergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That one guy who knew that other guy who is that girl's brother who is the cousin to that other guy who knew a guy.

Hello Yokergeist.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@yokergeist said:

Hello Yokergeist.

OKAY WTF

Stevens61310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stevens61310

A dozen years or so ago I read a couple of books in which an FBI agent and a small time sheriff were tracking a serial killer. And at some point even though the murder MO was exactly alike the FBI agent realized there had to be 2 killers. And in the end he tracked the murderer (s) to an actual "serial killer school" in Montana (could have been one of the Dakotas--??). I've been telling my wife and daughter (both avid watchers) that this felt like that. But if it doesn't end up being a "following" with a single charismatic leader and it is indeed just one single man then I assume it's the character (can't remember his character's name) played by Reed Diamond.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SaintWildcard
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

@saint_rog_el: Yeah it was really good, I still think that it is Brett Stiles.