So looking for this anime..

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I'm looking for this particular anime, it's old and I believe was only Adult Swim way back when. Anyway, it involved some androids I think it had something to do with a mad scientist designing them to be utilized as weapons of some sort. One of them being the main character, at the end of the series I recall him destroying his 2 siblings and then the scientist.

I believe he had a red/blue color scheme? Can't really recall....but does anyone even remember such an anime?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Do you mean Kikaida: Android of Justice the Animation (Jinzo Ningen Kikaida Ji Animeshon)?

The anime was based off of the original 1972 tokusatsu (live-action) one? Judging by your description I think this is what you mean, considering you said it was old (it was made in 2000) and the main character is an android w/ a red/blue color scheme.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: Yes that's it! Also woo it's also on youtube! Gonna go watch it, thanks!

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RetconCrisis

@wolfrazer: No problem. It took a much shorter time for me to find it than I though it would!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolfrazer

@retconcrisis: I tried searching it before, but my searching skills were never that great with finding old shows lol. Thanks again.